• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Leadership Countdown: 181 Days Until the Big Event - Friday, July 13, 2007

In summary, the Leadership Summit is a two-day conference where Future Directors and up can attend. The workshops and sessions are more focused and direct than in Conference. You need to be a Future Director or above to attend. This year (2007), you could even register on-site if you walked in with signed kit agreements. Katie- I missed you in Chicago. Darn! I was really looking forward to meeting you in person (and giving you a big nerdy hug!). Katie- I got to meet her ... (doing a happy dance!). And she is just cute as a button and nice, nice, nice!
Good because I am SO not ready and for some reason, my to-do list for today that only had a few items has GROWN in the last 5 minutes! Gotta love the day before you leave to-do list!!!I'll be ready at 8:30 tomorrow with bells on.... well, not really bells, but something like that!

Oooohhh.... I wanna see bells!! :) (You didn't get to hear Beaker say "oooohhhhh" like that. It's funny.)

I'd call you before I leave my house, but that would be long before 9, and I don't want to break the "no calls before 9" rule.

Today is Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Days until Leadership Summit 2008: 1

Meet n Greet TONIGHT and tomorrow at the Champs Sports Bar at the Hyatt, 7 pm

Bye Ann!

Drive safe today. What time are you leaving?

Bye guys! Have fun and don't forget us!! LOL

Okay... Ann's Chefmmobile will be here in 75 minutes. Better get out of bed!!!

We won't (forget you). I'm calling a bunch of people from Ohio, who have instructions to share the announcements. :) I'm leaving in about 30 minutes, Linda. I have to stop at the ATM and the post office (to mail receipts for the show I submitted yesterday). I've got my bag of car snacks all set: chocolate covered peanut butter filled pretzels, trail mix, dark chocolate covered almonds with sea salt, mini peanut butter cups (REALLY mini, they are just a little bigger than chocolate chips), and pretzels.

Yeah! Get out of bed!! ALthough I won't say anything if you want to travel in your jammies. :)

Today is Thursday, January 10, 2008

Days until Leadership Summit 2008: 0

Meet n Greet TONIGHT at the Champs Sports Bar at the Hyatt, 7 pm

Today is Friday, January 11, 2008

Days until Leadership Summit 2008: -1

Neener neener neener

chefann said:
Today is Friday, January 11, 2008

Days until Leadership Summit 2008: -1

Neener neener neener

Now that was just mean. :grumpy:

I hope you are all having a wonderful time. Wish I was with you!!!

Today is Sunday, January 13, 2008Days until Leadership Summit 2009: 360-somethingSee you in Denver!

Cute Ann, it was a blast meeting you!

What the heck are you doing up so early? It's not even 3 am in LA!I enjoyed meeting you, too.

chefann said:
What the heck are you doing up so early? It's not even 3 am in LA!

I enjoyed meeting you, too.

I had been napping all night and day since I got back, that three hour difference is kicking my butt. I was just going back to bed when I sent that message. :) I was on CS for three hours!

Anyone else notice that they didn't announce actual DATES for Leadership 2009? I'd like to know, so I can make plans! My sister lives in Colorado Springs, and if I can tie a visit to Leadership, that would be great.

Shoot, I'm already trying to figure out where leadership is going to be next year, haha. Since I live there, I'm so excited!

<h2>1. When and where is the Leadership Countdown event taking place?</h2><p>The Leadership Countdown event is scheduled for Friday, July 13, 2007 and will be held at a location to be announced by Pampered Chef.</p><h2>2. Who is eligible to attend the Leadership Countdown event?</h2><p>The Leadership Countdown event is open to all current Pampered Chef consultants who have met the qualifications to attend.</p><h2>3. What can attendees expect from the Leadership Countdown event?</h2><p>The Leadership Countdown event will offer a variety of training sessions, networking opportunities, and exciting announcements about upcoming products and promotions. It is also a chance for consultants to celebrate their successes and be inspired by fellow consultants and company leaders.</p><h2>4. How can I register for the Leadership Countdown event?</h2><p>Consultants can register for the Leadership Countdown event through their consultant website or by contacting their consultant support team. Registration typically opens a few months before the event date.</p><h2>5. Are there any special accommodations or discounts available for the Leadership Countdown event?</h2><p>Pampered Chef offers discounted hotel rates for attendees and may also offer special accommodations for those with disabilities or dietary restrictions. Please contact your consultant support team for more information.</p>

1. When and where is the Leadership Countdown event taking place?

The Leadership Countdown event is scheduled for Friday, July 13, 2007 and will be held at a location to be announced by Pampered Chef.

2. Who is eligible to attend the Leadership Countdown event?

The Leadership Countdown event is open to all current Pampered Chef consultants who have met the qualifications to attend.

3. What can attendees expect from the Leadership Countdown event?

The Leadership Countdown event will offer a variety of training sessions, networking opportunities, and exciting announcements about upcoming products and promotions. It is also a chance for consultants to celebrate their successes and be inspired by fellow consultants and company leaders.

4. How can I register for the Leadership Countdown event?

Consultants can register for the Leadership Countdown event through their consultant website or by contacting their consultant support team. Registration typically opens a few months before the event date.

5. Are there any special accommodations or discounts available for the Leadership Countdown event?

Pampered Chef offers discounted hotel rates for attendees and may also offer special accommodations for those with disabilities or dietary restrictions. Please contact your consultant support team for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefann
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
pamperedalf
  • chefann
  • National Conferences and Meetings
2 3 4
Replies
Views
chefann