• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Leadership Countdown: 181 Days Until the Big Event - Friday, July 13, 2007

In summary, the Leadership Summit is a two-day conference where Future Directors and up can attend. The workshops and sessions are more focused and direct than in Conference. You need to be a Future Director or above to attend. This year (2007), you could even register on-site if you walked in with signed kit agreements. Katie- I missed you in Chicago. Darn! I was really looking forward to meeting you in person (and giving you a big nerdy hug!). Katie- I got to meet her ... (doing a happy dance!). And she is just cute as a button and nice, nice, nice!
Today is Sunday, December 30, 2007

Days until Leadership Summit 2008: 11

Today is Monday, December 31, 2007

Days until Leadership Summit 2008: 10

YIPEE!!!!!! :sing: I'm so excited, and I just can't hide it!:sing:

I am so excited, too. I wasn't going to get to go but after my husband and I talked yesterday, we decided that it something we really needed to invest in. I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHH

I just got off the phone with a host from a ocuple years ago and she hosted again in October...SHE IS SIGNING TODAY!!

That would be my second recruit THIS MONTH (Dec.) and my 5th total!!!!

I won't be able to walk at Leadership since they both need to qualify...but I"M SO EXCITED!!!

Wow, 10 days?!?!

I got the phone call last week congratulating me on becoming a director, so it's official! I will be walking at leadership. Is there a way to know what day that that is going to happen?

AZPampered Chef said:
Wow, 10 days?!?!

I got the phone call last week congratulating me on becoming a director, so it's official! I will be walking at leadership. Is there a way to know what day that that is going to happen?

Congratulations! Normally the walk takes place on the last day (Saturday) after the New Director's Breakfast.

PS: You don't want to be late to the breakfast!!!!

Congratulations you two! Can't wait for the meet 'n greet!

Don't forget to wear your ChefSuccess buttons from Ann!

I am ready to go too in fact I wouldn't mind going another day early. I received my email for the Leadership Conference.

I am officially starting my biz. as my full time job in 2008. My employer with my full time job decided that I am not needed any longer. So I am now unemployed except for my PC biz.

Hope to meet everyone at the leadership. I was not able to get a pin before Leadership.

I will be walking also.

Today is Tuesday, January 1, 2008 HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Days until Leadership Summit 2008: 9

8 days until Ann's Cheffermobile heads out to Cincinnati. :)

did I mention that I am SO excited!!!!!!

Today is Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Days until Leadership Summit 2008: 8

8 degrees in Cincy this morning and down to 10 again tonight and some of the schools are closing for the snow.

But it is supposed to be mid 50's by the 8th of January.....

You never know in Cincinnati what the weather will be until you walk outside.
You know the old saying....

If the rock is wet, it is raining..
If the rock is hot.. the sun is shining....
and the rest of it....

Who listens to the weatherman, we have to walk outside.... :rolleyes:

:yuck: 8 degrees?????????????

At least we will be mostly inside, but my concern is flying in and out of Dayton and the shuttles to and from Cincy..............

what was PC thinking when they decided on a northern location in January???

"Northern" is relative. I'm heading 4 hours south of home for Leadership. :)

There are only so many cities in the US that have convention centers and hotels large enough to handle our group. And since we're joint with Canada this year, I'm fairly certain that influenced the selection. HO probably wanted a city fairly close to the US/Canada border.

Just to add, today where I live it's 7 degrees outside with -14 degree windchill. It doesn't matter where Leadership is held at, there would only be so many places out there that aren't cold this time of year.

It's cold here in Brookhaven MS

and don'tcha know~we had a few little flurries here this morning! I just need to get to Cincy so I can learn and implement what I learn...I am SICK of waiting to go!

Today is Thursday, January 3, 2008

Days until Leadership Summit 2008: 7

I'm looking forward to seeing/meeting ya'll next week.

It is 16 degrees (bbbbbrrrrrrrr) at my house this morning - guess this is supposed to prepare me for the weather in Cincinnati......It's darn cold!

I need to shop for pants that I don't need heels with!!
I don't want my heel boots. I need CLOTHES! and QUICK!

Not sure if i'll make the meet and greet.
my director is buying us dinner Wed night...and i'm meeting up with my cousin and his family Thursday night. I hope to still see some of you! I just need to change my avator to a pic of me...or i'll be there incognito!

Today is Friday, January 4, 2008

Days until Leadership Summit 2008: 6

Today is Saturday, January 5, 2008

Days until Leadership Summit 2008: 5

Today is Sunday, January 6, 2008

Days until Leadership Summit 2008: 4

chefann said:
Today is Sunday, January 6, 2008

Days until Leadership Summit 2008: 4
:cry: :( :cry: :( :cry:

I know - I'm so bummed that you can't make it.

chefann said:
I know - I'm so bummed that you can't make it.
I've been looking forward to this since last January. DH feels really bad about it too. Take lots of pictures (of products and cheffers) for us unlucky souls.

Ok - what happened?! Why can't you make it Linda?

Did I miss something...

Have we established when and where we are meeting and I missed it?

Oh this is killing me, I can't wait to go!Linda, I am so sorry that you cant make it. I was looking forward to meeting you!

Thanks Amanda. I was really excited to meet everyone too - probably more so that the conference! Oh well, I'll meet who I can in Chicago this summer and the rest of ya'll next January!

We will meet some day down the road, I hope your MIL is doing better.

Um- hello?!? We'll all end up at the Executive spa trips in the future. :) Then we'll all have a chance to hang out and bond.

Oh Duh, what was I thinking I totally forgot about that.

Ann, you think of everything!

Linda,

So sorry to hear about your MIL and that you won't be there. We'll miss you!

I could totally go for a spa trip though - won't that be great someday!

pamperedlinda said:
Here's the thread: http://www.chefsuccess.com/f54/i-cant-go-30900/

nutshell: MIL is in the hospital and DH needs to be there

Linda,

First and formost ~ tell your DH that we are all praying with and for he and his mother....

I am really bummed I will not get to meet oyu AGAIN!!

So ~ look for me in the Hawaii print tent in the spa :rolleyes:

Today is Monday, January 7, 2008

Days until Leadership Summit 2008: 3

Yeah dang I gotta get packing. lol

Going to MNG Wednesday.

Walking Saturday. Still haven't gotten as excited as others must have the delay reaction.

chefann said:
Today is Monday, January 7, 2008

Days until Leadership Summit 2008: 3

EEEEK!!!!!!

It's "Business Casual " the whole time right??
Not a dressy night like at National?

Right. No dressy stuff except if you're walking the stage.
(My NED doesn't have a dressy night at Conference, either. Kinda nice not having to worry about packing something else to wear.)

thanks Ann!
And a major relief!
trying to sort through what i'm taking now...and I don't have many pants to wear with flats...only heels! So I'm off to shop tonight!
yikes

Today is Tuesday, January 8, 2008 Days until Leadership Summit 2008: 2Days until Ann's Cheffermobile heads out of town: 1

Woo-hoo!!!!

I'll pick you up tomorrow, Colleen, not today. ;)

<h2>1. When and where is the Leadership Countdown event taking place?</h2><p>The Leadership Countdown event is scheduled for Friday, July 13, 2007 and will be held at a location to be announced by Pampered Chef.</p><h2>2. Who is eligible to attend the Leadership Countdown event?</h2><p>The Leadership Countdown event is open to all current Pampered Chef consultants who have met the qualifications to attend.</p><h2>3. What can attendees expect from the Leadership Countdown event?</h2><p>The Leadership Countdown event will offer a variety of training sessions, networking opportunities, and exciting announcements about upcoming products and promotions. It is also a chance for consultants to celebrate their successes and be inspired by fellow consultants and company leaders.</p><h2>4. How can I register for the Leadership Countdown event?</h2><p>Consultants can register for the Leadership Countdown event through their consultant website or by contacting their consultant support team. Registration typically opens a few months before the event date.</p><h2>5. Are there any special accommodations or discounts available for the Leadership Countdown event?</h2><p>Pampered Chef offers discounted hotel rates for attendees and may also offer special accommodations for those with disabilities or dietary restrictions. Please contact your consultant support team for more information.</p>

1. When and where is the Leadership Countdown event taking place?

The Leadership Countdown event is scheduled for Friday, July 13, 2007 and will be held at a location to be announced by Pampered Chef.

2. Who is eligible to attend the Leadership Countdown event?

The Leadership Countdown event is open to all current Pampered Chef consultants who have met the qualifications to attend.

3. What can attendees expect from the Leadership Countdown event?

The Leadership Countdown event will offer a variety of training sessions, networking opportunities, and exciting announcements about upcoming products and promotions. It is also a chance for consultants to celebrate their successes and be inspired by fellow consultants and company leaders.

4. How can I register for the Leadership Countdown event?

Consultants can register for the Leadership Countdown event through their consultant website or by contacting their consultant support team. Registration typically opens a few months before the event date.

5. Are there any special accommodations or discounts available for the Leadership Countdown event?

Pampered Chef offers discounted hotel rates for attendees and may also offer special accommodations for those with disabilities or dietary restrictions. Please contact your consultant support team for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefann
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
pamperedalf
  • chefann
  • National Conferences and Meetings
2 3 4
Replies
Views
chefann