• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Leadership Countdown: 181 Days Until the Big Event - Friday, July 13, 2007

In summary, the Leadership Summit is a two-day conference where Future Directors and up can attend. The workshops and sessions are more focused and direct than in Conference. You need to be a Future Director or above to attend. This year (2007), you could even register on-site if you walked in with signed kit agreements. Katie- I missed you in Chicago. Darn! I was really looking forward to meeting you in person (and giving you a big nerdy hug!). Katie- I got to meet her ... (doing a happy dance!). And she is just cute as a button and nice, nice, nice!
I believe that if you promote to FD after the EB registration ends, you can still get the EB price. But I may be mistaken - anybody know for sure?In Weekly Bites this week, it says that registration will be open through Dec. 15. In the past, you could register on-site. I don't recall seeing if that will be available this year.

Well, registration is sorta open. One workshop isn't showing up on the list (and of course, it was one that I wanted). Conference club amounts aren't showing up, and the link to the hotel site thinks that I'm someone else.

1:00 EST
Looks like the links to the housing page are corrected to reflect your name when you click over.
The registration system is still not reflecting any Conference Club amounts you may have. Colleen (finley1991) says that HO told her to call back about it later today - they are aware that the system isn't reflecting conf club.LOVE the info on the downloadable workshop description document. HO identified which part of 3-2-1 each workshop fits. I hope they do that for Conference, too.

Last edited:
chefann said:
I believe that if you promote to FD after the EB registration ends, you can still get the EB price. But I may be mistaken - anybody know for sure?

In Weekly Bites this week, it says that registration will be open through Dec. 15. In the past, you could register on-site. I don't recall seeing if that will be available this year.

They will not take on-line registration after Dec. 15 but you can always sign up for Leadership (or National Conference) on site. They will not turn anyone away who qualifies to be there. You aren't guaranteed that the exact classes you want will be available and you will not get the early bird registration break but that's really the only difference. In fact, they DID give the early bird registration even at the door at National this last summer to consultants who had signed within the year - maybe they'll do that for those who sign their second recruit for this Leadership too... I think it will depend on how many have registered by the deadline.

I'm SO excited to be able to go now and feel once again like a fish out of water. Signing up for NC and knowing what to do was a learning experience... here we go again! I signed my 2nd active recruit yesterday... so I'll be an FD officially Nov 1st???? Is that right? So do I wait to register until Nov 1? ANY help on this whole new realm of PC is greatly appreciated!

Woo-hoo! Way to go, Diane!!Officially, you'll be an FD Nov. 1! At that time, you should be able to register for Leadership. Make sure you get your $1250 personal sales, so you can get your overrides. :)

Thanks Ann... I knew you would know! :)
I'm setting my Nov. goals HIGH! I need my Spring stuff for free just like all of us here... so I better get my mess straight here and call some folks!
Thanks so much for all your help!

Today is Wednesday, October 17, 2007Days until Leadership Summit 2008: 85

Today is Thursday, October 18, 2007Days until Leadership Summit 2008: 84HO has gotten the problems with the registration system cleared up. If you registered on Tuesday, please check that your registration actually processed. There were many that were lost, even though those people had gotten the confirmation email. To check, go to Consultant and Leadership Training > Table Talk TeleClasses > Registration. Next to Leadership Summit 2008, it will say "View Registration" if it went through. (Thanks to Colleen for calling HO to get the scoop on the registration problems.)

Ann... do you ever sleep? :) You are always on top of everything! Thanks so much for always having loads of info that we all need!

Aw, shucks. :blushing: Colleen's actually the person who called HO to get the info about registrations not going through on Tuesday. She had mentioned it in the shoutbox yesterday. I just put it here so more people could see it.

Today is Friday, October 19, 2007

Days until Leadership Summit 2008: 83

Today is Monday, October 22, 2007Days until Leadership Summit 2008: 80

Today is Tuesday, October 23, 2007Days until Leadership Summit 2008: 79

What if you sign up for leadership and then drop back to consultant level? Can you still go? I am back as FD but I don't know if one of my cosultants is going to stay active.

Ann R.

Yes, I believe you can, if you have already registered.
But to be sure - go sign someone new! :)

Today is Wednesday, October 24, 2007Days until Leadership Summit 2008: 78

Today is Thursday, October 25, 2007Days until Leadership Summit 2008: 77

Today is Friday (yay! :balloon:), October 26, 2007Days until Leadership Summit 2008: 76

Today is Saturday, October 27, 2007Days until Leadership Summit 2008: 75

Today is Monday, October 29, 2007Days until Leadership Summit 2008: 73

Today is Tuesday, October 30, 2007Days until Leadership Summit 2008: 72

Today is Wednesday, October 31, 2007
Happy Halloween!Days until Leadership Summit 2008: 71

Today is Thursday, November 1, 2007Days until Leadership Summit 2008: 70

Today is :balloon: Friday, :balloon: November 2, 2007Days until Leadership Summit 2008: 69

Today is Monday, November 5, 2007Days until Leadership Summit 2008: 66

Today is Tuesday, November 6, 2007Days until Leadership Summit 2008: 65

Today is Wednesday, November 7, 2007Days until Leadership Summit 2008: 64

It's strange - I keep getting emails on a regular basis reminding me to register for Leadership....and I go in, and I can register for leadership......but right now, I'm not an FD. I have one recruit, and she has one recruit.......I'm hoping to be able to register by the end of the month, but right now, I'm not sure why I keep getting the reminders.

i keep getting emails to register too...except i'm already registered and paid.:p

Becky, I don't believe you have to be an FD or Director to register; you just have to have a second recruit by the time you go to Leadership (I think someone said you could even show up with the contract in hand?)

leggy

legacypc46 said:
i keep getting emails to register too...except i'm already registered and paid.:p

Becky, I don't believe you have to be an FD or Director to register; you just have to have a second recruit by the time you go to Leadership (I think someone said you could even show up with the contract in hand?)

leggy

Okay - I just thought I had read on here you couldn't pre-register unless you were a FD. Maybe I'll do it then.

I have the money ready and waiting in my conference account for when I sign that 2nd recruit this month!:D

You can register on site with contracts in hand, but I don't know about pre-registering if you're not an FD.We had a cluster meeting last night, and one of the directors there told me that she thinks HO isn't getting the response they usually do, and that's why there's been such a push to get people to register. She named a couple of factors that may be keeping registrations down: climate of the locale; perceived "fun" of the locale; transportation costs; where it falls on the calendar compared to school and work schedules; general economy (she specifically mentioned that given a choice between attending Leadership or attending Conference with her team, she'd choose Conference every time).

chefann said:
You can register on site with contracts in hand, but I don't know about pre-registering if you're not an FD.

We had a cluster meeting last night, and one of the directors there told me that she thinks HO isn't getting the response they usually do, and that's why there's been such a push to get people to register. She named a couple of factors that may be keeping registrations down: climate of the locale; perceived "fun" of the locale; transportation costs; where it falls on the calendar compared to school and work schedules; general economy (she specifically mentioned that given a choice between attending Leadership or attending Conference with her team, she'd choose Conference every time).

And see, I really want to be able to go to this Leadership Conf. because it is the first time it is really accessible to me. We will be driving, and the location makes it so much more affordable for us!

I know that is not the case for alot of people though.

Today is Thursday, November 8, 2007

Days until Leadership Summit 2008: 63

Today is Friday, November 9, 2007Days until Leadership Summit 2008: 62

Today is Monday, November 12, 2007Days until Leadership Summit 2008: 59

Today is Tuesday, November 13, 2007Days until Leadership Summit 2008: 58

Today is Wednesday, November 14, 2007Days until Leadership Summit 2008: 57

How do you get such great shows
DebbieJ said:
Yes, it could very well be snowing in Cincy in January.

:eek: :eek: I looks at some of you ladies highest shows and HOW DO YOU DO IT???? I'm new my first show was 1223.00 thought that was spectacular but not sure how I could have done better??????? anyone have a few tips for me??:confused:

How do you get such great shows
DebbieJ said:
Yes, it could very well be snowing in Cincy in January.

:eek: :eek: I looks at some of you ladies highest shows and HOW DO YOU DO IT???? I'm new my first show was 1223.00 thought that was spectacular but not sure how I could have done better??????? anyone have a few tips for me??:confused

new girl

Today is Thursday, November 15, 2007Days until Leadership Summit 2008: 56

chefann said:
Today is Thursday, November 15, 2007

Days until Leadership Summit 2008: 56
Hello everyone I just joined the group and I also just promoted to Director 15 days ago. So this is still new to me I will be wlking at Leadership. But having trouble with getting the money up for my flight so far. Already paid for leadership. I had recruit 2 people in Sept. and Oct. so that I would get the $100 bonus when they qualified by Nov. 30 and hed planned to use that for my flight but they both have just informed me that they are going to have to put the PC on hold for now. I am so bummed that I can't even get geared up about being a new Director.

Pam from MS I only do PC part time because of my job with the sheriff's department takes up alot with 3 teenagers to boot.

I hope to meet with some of you at leadership this year I did go last year as a FD and it was a good experience.

Today is Friday, November 16, 2007Days until Leadership Summit 2008: 55

Today is Monday, November 19, 2007Days until Leadership Summit 2008: 52

Today is Tuesday, November 20, 2007Days until Leadership Summit 2008: 51

Wah-Hoo!!!

See you soon Ann!!!;)

You, too, Gina!! We gonna have a drink in the bar this year?

Today is Wednesday, November 21, 2007Days until Leadership Summit 2008: 50

Today is Thursday, November 22, 2007Happy Thanksgiving to consultants in the US.Days until Leadership Summit 2008: 49

Last edited:
chefann said:
You, too, Gina!! We gonna have a drink in the bar this year?

Hahhhhhhh!! At least ONE!!!! Heya Annie Banannie....

I was checking out your site and I MUST HAVE the RED bracelet.... can you bring to Cincy with you???

I can pay in cash or bar drinks!!!!!! :D

See you soon.....

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefann
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
pamperedalf
  • chefann
  • National Conferences and Meetings
2 3 4
Replies