• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Can You Expect at a Leadership Conference?

In summary, Leadership Conference is an annual event hosted by Pampered Chef for top leaders and consultants. It takes place in the summer and the location changes each year. To attend, you must meet certain sales and recruiting criteria and be recognized for your achievements. The conference includes learning sessions, workshops, and networking opportunities. There is a registration fee, but it covers conference materials and some meals, not travel and accommodations.
kitchenqueen
I am still trying to figure out if I can make it to Leadership Conference this year. I was curious what all goes on there. I keep hearing that it's worth it - but what kind of workshops do they have, events, etc. This would be my first conference to go to. I would love to attend but with my husband being military, all plans seem to be in the air! I would appreciate anyone's comments on past Leadership Conferences! Thanks!! :D

Leadership is definitely worth it! If I could only attend one conference, it would be Leadership. National conference workshops need to be more generic to reach a broad range of consultants. The workshops at Leadership can be more focused on the skills we need to help our consultants and grow our clusters. It has a more professional atmosphere, the speakers that are brought in are excellent.

That sounds worth it to me!! My director told me it would really benefit my business. She said out of the 13 years she's been doing PC, she's only missed 2 of them and she too prefers Leadership over National. Anyway, I am setting money aside now and hoping my husband can get the time off!! Who else is planning to go?

1. What is Leadership Conference?

Leadership Conference is an annual event hosted by Pampered Chef for our top leaders and consultants. It is a time for learning, networking, and celebrating our shared success.

2. When and where is Leadership Conference held?

Leadership Conference typically takes place in the summer and the location changes each year. The exact dates and location for the upcoming conference will be announced closer to the event.

3. How can I qualify to attend Leadership Conference?

To attend Leadership Conference, you must be a Pampered Chef consultant or leader and meet certain sales and recruiting criteria. Our top leaders and consultants are recognized for their achievements and invited to attend the conference.

4. What can I expect at Leadership Conference?

Leadership Conference is a combination of learning sessions, workshops, and networking opportunities. You will have the chance to hear from top leaders and industry experts, participate in hands-on workshops, and connect with other consultants from all over the country.

5. Is there a cost to attend Leadership Conference?

Yes, there is a registration fee to attend Leadership Conference. However, this fee covers all conference materials, workshops, and some meals. Travel and accommodations are not included in the registration fee.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Leigh0725
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
Leigh0725
  • lovenpc
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
chefann
  • hmolah