1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Leadership Conference

1. kitchenqueen

kitchenqueen Member

I am still trying to figure out if I can make it to Leadership Conference this year. I was curious what all goes on there. I keep hearing that it's worth it - but what kind of workshops do they have, events, etc. This would be my first conference to go to. I would love to attend but with my husband being military, all plans seem to be in the air! I would appreciate anyone's comments on past Leadership Conferences! Thanks!! :D

Oct 18, 2005
  2. GeorgiaPeach

GeorgiaPeach Veteran Member Silver Member

Leadership is definitely worth it! If I could only attend one conference, it would be Leadership. National conference workshops need to be more generic to reach a broad range of consultants. The workshops at Leadership can be more focused on the skills we need to help our consultants and grow our clusters. It has a more professional atmosphere, the speakers that are brought in are excellent.

Oct 18, 2005
  3. kitchenqueen

kitchenqueen Member

That sounds worth it to me!! My director told me it would really benefit my business. She said out of the 13 years she's been doing PC, she's only missed 2 of them and she too prefers Leadership over National. Anyway, I am setting money aside now and hoping my husband can get the time off!! Who else is planning to go?

Oct 19, 2005
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted