• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Join Me at the Upcoming Leadership Conference - Who's In?

but I'm still going! If you earn 1/2 price or full price off they will automatically send you any money you have in conference club over what you owe (in the next paycheck).
its_me_susan
I'm not sure where to post this - - I just booked my flight for the leadership conference and I'm wondering who here is planning to attend?

I'm so excited (and nervous - I haven't traveled without my kids and husband since I've had them! lol.)!!!!

Susan :)

I just booked my tickets too! I haven't registered yet since I'm HOPING that I can get conference for 1/2 price if two of my recruits qualify by Nov. 15th. We shall see!!! :D

I'm not sure if I'm going yet. I would love to go, but I'm just not sure I can afford it! I really wanted to earn it free, but my recruits needed more time. I've got one that just signed and wanted to qualify by Nov. 15th. But my other had to postpone her show (therefore her sign date). And my director finally helped convince a fencesitter to join tonight! I'm really excited because I've still got 2 more potentials too! Hope I get to go!

pamperedbecky said:
I just booked my tickets too! I haven't registered yet since I'm HOPING that I can get conference for 1/2 price if two of my recruits qualify by Nov. 15th. We shall see!!! :D

Do we have until November 15th to get 3 recruits, or is that when they have to qualify by? I thought it was during 1st month?

They had to sign by October 15 and QUALIFY by November.

I was telling Susan that Leadership is even BETTER than National Conference. It is the BEST INVESTMENT in your business and worth EVERY penny.

I am registered for Leadership conference, because I have two recruits!! But I am still waiting on them to qualify. One day at a time I guess. I hope to see you guys there!! Karrie

PamperedGinger said:
They had to sign by October 15 and QUALIFY by November.

I was telling Susan that Leadership is even BETTER than National Conference. It is the BEST INVESTMENT in your business and worth EVERY penny.

I can't wait to meet you Ginger! Will we all wear name tags? I'm the happy one with the little voice. I'll be smiling :) waiting to give you your thank you hug :)

Ginger, why is it better than Nat'l Conf? My registration is taken care of, but I've about decided I can't afford the flight and room. Put the sales pitch on me, OK?

I will be there 2!I am new to this community but I am going to be at leadership also. I can't wait to meet you all....I am from Illinois. I am also waiting to register after my recruits qualify so I can get the 1/2 price leadership.

Staci

Hey everyone!
I'm definately going to Leadership--and I plan to walk as a director, hopefully! I live in Indiana, so some of my cluster and I are driving (about 7 hours) to save some $$. I'm in the conference club, so paying it off each month instead of taking one big hit! We need to come up with some way to recognize each other while we are there...any suggestions????

I'm going too! I will be driving from NC to Georgia (about 6 hours). I am also in conference club and in fact I'm already putting money in CC for National Conference next July! Makes the bill much easier to pay!

If you earn 1/2 price or full price off they will automatically send you any money you have in conference club over what you owe (in the next paycheck).

To answer a questino directed to Ginger: I think that Leadership is AWESOME! I wouldn't call it BETTER than Nat. Conf. - just different. There are less people because it's just FD and above and we are all interested in growing our business at leadership so the atmosphere is different. At Nat. Conf. there are tons of people and some have just joined PC while others are very seasoned leaders. The focus is different but both are so worth the time and money! You are so more likely to promote after attending a conference.

DO IT!!

Thanks, Beth. Anyone else want to give me your two cents' worth?

As of yesterday, I have 4 qualified recruits...Is it true that if you make director you just have one opportunity to "walk"? I'd hate to miss it...

mamavazquez said:
I am new to this community but I am going to be at leadership also. I can't wait to meet you all....I am from Illinois. I am also waiting to register after my recruits qualify so I can get the 1/2 price leadership.

Staci

Staci, if you do the "conference club" and they do qualify you'll be refunded I believe. My 2 didn't qualify, so I'm paying full fare unfortunately.

Hello everyone!

I am so excited to be attending Leadership again! It is amazing! We should try to wear buttons or pins so we will recognize eachother!

Anyone walking for Directorship? or for the trip? I am walking for both...so make sure and yell loud!

Can't wait to find out where next years trip is, especially since we get to earn points in December and we have double points in February!

I only have one recruit so far so I won't be going but I hope some of you will come back and tell us all about it. :D

Ann F, yes it is true, that if you become a director by Jan 1st, you would technically be able to walk at Leadership, therefore you couldn't walk at the next National Conference.

With that said, I am promoting to Director Dec 1st, yay!! And I'm going to Leadership, one because I hear it is great for your business and will help you grow your team, and two, I want to walk across the stage. See you guys there!! =)

fruit76loop said:
Hello everyone!

I am so excited to be attending Leadership again! It is amazing! We should try to wear buttons or pins so we will recognize eachother!

Anyone walking for Directorship? or for the trip? I am walking for both...so make sure and yell loud!

Can't wait to find out where next years trip is, especially since we get to earn points in December and we have double points in February!
I should know by Wednesday if I'm walking at Leadership!!! I'm just about 100% sure. I have five qualified recruits (and a 6th who thinks she'll qualify by Wednesday), but a couple of them need to submit the minimum sales this month to stay active, so.....I'm waiting on pins and needles to find out. They both say they have shows to submit by Wednesday. :D

AND if I do promote by Dec. 1st, I will also earn the cruise!!! Thanks to the reduced amount of incentive program points needed. I should just squeak by. I'm SOOOOO excited!! :D

I hope to meet some of you at Leadership!

Becky,

That's awesome! Congrats!

1. What is the purpose of the Leadership Conference?

The Leadership Conference is an annual event held by Pampered Chef to bring together leaders from all levels of the company to share best practices, receive training and development, and gain inspiration for their businesses.

2. Who can attend the Leadership Conference?

The Leadership Conference is open to all Pampered Chef consultants and leaders, from team leaders to executive directors. Attendance is by invitation only and is based on leadership qualifications and achievements.

3. Where is the Leadership Conference held?

The Leadership Conference is typically held at a large convention center or hotel in a major city in the United States. The location changes each year to provide a new and exciting experience for attendees.

4. What can I expect to learn at the Leadership Conference?

The Leadership Conference offers a diverse range of workshops, seminars, and keynote speeches to help attendees develop their leadership skills, learn about new products and business strategies, and connect with other leaders in the company.

5. How can I apply to be a speaker at the Leadership Conference?

Pampered Chef welcomes suggestions for potential speakers at the Leadership Conference. If you or someone you know would be a great fit, you can submit a proposal through the company's website. However, please note that the selection process is highly competitive and not all proposals will be accepted.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• imported_iteachurkid
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Chef Kearns
  • lovenpc
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
chefann
  • hmolah