• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Success at Leadership: Recruiting Tips & Partnering Strategies

In summary, the conversation is about a person trying to decide between three classes at a Leadership event. They are considering "3-A-Day: Connect with Main Street," "Recruiting Leads from Every Show," and "Partner with New Consultants for Early Success." The person is leaning towards the bottom two classes because they want to work on recruiting, but they are also considering the top two classes. Another person suggests taking the top two classes, as they have attended a similar one before and found it helpful. However, there is also a workshop for all attendees by Belinda Ellsworth. The first person is now considering either the top two or bottom two classes, but definitely wants to attend the middle class. They express concern that the "3 contacts
wadesgirl
Gold Member
I'm torn between three classes at Leadership. I'm looking at:
3-A-Day: Connect with Main Street
Recruiting Leads from Every Show
Partner with New Consultants for Early Success

I'm leaning towards the bottom two since recruiting is the one thing I want to work on but feel like I should take the first one for something different.

For those of you who have been to Leadership or have signed up already, what do you think? I'm a brand new FD but have been in the business for 2 years.

What other classes are you taking? I, personally, would take the top two if I had the choice. Last year I took one similar to the bottom one, and it was pretty much walking through the guide to leading new consultants page by page. On the other hand, I took a similar one at National Conference, and it was fantastic. Still, I would take the top two.

The other workshop at Leadership is based on your level, so we only get to pick 2. And the time slot that would usually be a 4th choice is a workshop for all by Belinda Ellsworth.

janezapchef said:
What other classes are you taking? I, personally, would take the top two if I had the choice. Last year I took one similar to the bottom one, and it was pretty much walking through the guide to leading new consultants page by page. On the other hand, I took a similar one at National Conference, and it was fantastic. Still, I would take the top two.
The more I think about it, I'm leaning either towards the top two or the bottom two. I want the middle class no matter what. My first thought was the top two but I was worried how "generic" the information in the 3 contacts a day class is going to be. I know how to talk to people at grocery stores, pamper businesses, etc. I had a bad NC class last year that was very generic with no good new ideas, I'm looking for something new.

chefann said:
The other workshop at Leadership is based on your level, so we only get to pick 2. And the time slot that would usually be a 4th choice is a workshop for all by Belinda Ellsworth.

Yah what she said!:balloon:

What are leadership classes and why are they important?

Leadership classes are workshops or courses that focus on developing essential skills and qualities needed for effective leadership. These classes are important because they help individuals gain the necessary knowledge, skills, and confidence to lead and guide others towards a common goal.

What topics are typically covered in leadership classes?

The topics covered in leadership classes may vary depending on the specific course or workshop, but some common topics include communication skills, time management, team building, conflict resolution, decision making, and emotional intelligence.

Who can benefit from taking leadership classes?

Anyone who is in a position of leadership, whether it be in a professional or personal setting, can benefit from taking leadership classes. These classes can also be beneficial for individuals who aspire to become leaders or those who want to improve their leadership skills.

How can I find leadership classes near me?

You can find leadership classes near you by searching online for training organizations or consulting firms that offer these classes. You can also check with your local community college or university for any leadership development programs they may offer.

Can I apply the skills learned in leadership classes to my role at Pampered Chef?

Yes, the skills and knowledge gained from leadership classes can be applied to any role, including your role at Pampered Chef. These classes can help you become a more effective and impactful leader within the company, leading to improved team dynamics and overall success.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• amy07
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
finley1991
  • amy07
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • esavvymom