• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is the Hyatt Regency Denver the Ultimate Luxury Destination for Your Next Trip?

In summary, the Leadership Summit will end at noon on Saturday, Jan. 10. Consider your travel options before booking.
MORFIA
Gold Member
OK I booked at the Hyatt it is 59 steps away from where we are going to be everyday!! cost AAA-RATE
7TH 148.50
8TH 148.50
9TH 134.10 In order to hold your room leave a credit card # with them you have 48 hours to cancel without a fee---transportation--$34 round trip on super shuttle about 45 for a taxi--so if you have a few people--ask do you charge extra for bags=people-or is the rate to the Hyatt a FLAT rate--DONT GET STUCK---OK---Can we try to all stay in the same place!!Hyatt Regency Denver at Colorado Convention Center
650 15th Street
Denver, CO 80202, United States
+1 303-436-1234
www.denverregency.hyatt.comBrand new $355 million 37-story hotel; featuring 60,600 sq ft of above ground meeting space, and 1,100 beautifully appointed rooms, and full view of the majestic Rocky Mountains. Centrally located 30 steps away from the Colorado Convention Center, 1 block off the 16th street pedestrian mall, and adjacent to the Denver Center for the Performing Arts.
Orbitz
Discover the very latest standard of luxury at Hyatt Regency Denver - newly opened in December 2005. This centrally located downtown Denver hotel offers a wide array of pampering amenities - elegantly styled guestrooms with Grand Beds and flat-screen TVs, innovative cuisine, an extensive health club and panoramic views at every turn. State-of-the-art business and meeting facilities ensure each visit to this Denver convention center hotel is a success. Take advantage of convenient access to the business and entertainment districts, just outside the doors of this downtown Denver Hyatt hotel. See for yourself why we are the premier choice in the Mile High City
Hyatt

Amenities

Bar/LoungeLaundry/Dry cleaning servicesBusiness centerCrib/rollaway bedWireless internet (free)Parking (free)RestaurantFax (for guests)Common areas wheelchair accessibleMeeting facilitiesIn-room high-speed internetParkingPhotocopier serviceConcierge serviceSmoke alarmsRoom service

Activities

Pool (indoor)Hot tubHealth club
ROOMS 360 square ft-
can request smoking or non-

1. How did you find out where we are going to be?2. What hotels are the "PC" ones?

i cant kiss and tell--This is one---the other is either Adams Mark or Sheraton--I believe--

Looks like it must be Sheraton. Adams Mark is no longer in Denver. Based on the search I did, I speculate Sheraton bought out the Adams Mark hotel there.

I looked at the schedule on the Colorado Convention Center page and PC was not listed as being held there.Anyone know what is going on??

probably there SECRETS--It is the Sheraton--

It would be really nice to know so folks can start booking travel and stuff. Just a little frustrated at the lack of info coming from PC....

I am trying for us!!!

I went to a conference in Denver at the Adam's Mark in my previous job. HUGE hotel. So the whole thing is there? Former Adam's Mark, now the Sheraton?

DebbieJ said:
It would be really nice to know so folks can start booking travel and stuff.

Just a little frustrated at the lack of info coming from PC....

Ditto!!!!!

morfia said:
probably there SECRETS--

It is the Sheraton--

The Sheraton website says "Adams Mark soon to be Sheraton Denver."

What is the advantage of booking now versus waiting and booking thru PC?

Dear Morfia,I know that people are anxiously awaiting information about Leadership
Summit in Denver. Joyce Pontius is working with the Sales team to get
information out to you by the end of the month. Registration should open
mid October.I'll keep you posted if anything changes.Have a good week!
Maggie Fredricks
VP, Company Meetings & Incentives

Finally! Something!

So, can I room with you?

cmdtrgd said:
So, can I room with you?

are you FUN?? Non smoker snoring is fine--

FYI---

I lay down at night and when overtired I lmao until I leave the room in my PJ'S and get caught by Jean Jones---lol

shared BY DEB-ON CS---Scheduling your travel:
To get the best fare, make your travel plans early. We encourage you to arrive at the Convention Center anytime between 11 a.m. and 12:30 p.m. on Thursday, Jan. 8 to enjoy a buffet luncheon before General Session starts promptly at 1 p.m. For early birds, we’ll see you when Registration and Booths open at 8 a.m. Leadership Summit will end at noon on Saturday, Jan. 10. We are ending earlier than in the past to make it easier for those who travel a long distance to return home that day, thus minimizing travel costs. Also new this year, we’re providing a grab-and-go snack bag for your trip home. Consider your travel options:
Consider planes, trains, and automobiles! More than 20 airlines fly to Denver. Check out Travel: Airfares, hotels, vacations, cruises, car rentals and more at Travelocity.com and Cheap Travel, Flights, Hotels, Vacations, Car Rentals, Cruise, Activities on Orbitz for your air travel options. Fares vary daily. Keep checking as sometimes airlines adjust fares at the end of the month. Please remember that you should leave the Denver Convention Center at least 2 ½ hours before the time of your departing flight for transfer to and check-in at the airport. Also, there is an Amtrak station in downtown Denver just a short cab ride from the Convention Center and the Leadership Summit hotels. Check out fares and schedules at Amtrak. See you in sunny Denver which boasts 300 sunshine-filled days a year. Coming in September, watch for more details about the Leadership Summit Agenda and Registration.

I don't smoke and I like having my own bed. I do snore, but I provide earplugs for my roomies who want it. And, take me with you when you get caught by Jean!

Any new info about Leadership Hotels? Our group is trying to make plans but wish we had better info on costs etc. and which hotels it may be?

nope--there is info--we know the hotels-etc.... They are not up yet!!:(

1. What is "Leadership-Behind the Apron"?

"Leadership-Behind the Apron" is a program offered by Pampered Chef that focuses on developing leadership skills and personal growth for consultants. It is designed to help consultants become successful leaders in their business and personal lives.

2. How do I participate in the "Leadership-Behind the Apron" program?

Consultants can participate in the program by attending training sessions and workshops, joining a mentorship program, and actively seeking opportunities to lead and support their team members. They can also access resources and materials through the Pampered Chef website.

3. What are the benefits of participating in "Leadership-Behind the Apron"?

Participating in the program can lead to personal growth, increased confidence and communication skills, as well as improved leadership abilities. It can also help consultants build a strong team and increase their success in their Pampered Chef business.

4. Is there a cost to join the "Leadership-Behind the Apron" program?

No, there is no cost to join the program. It is a free resource offered to all Pampered Chef consultants to help them grow and succeed in their business.

5. Can consultants at any level participate in the "Leadership-Behind the Apron" program?

Yes, the program is open to all consultants regardless of their level. It is designed to help all consultants develop and enhance their leadership skills, no matter where they are in their business journey.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• finley1991
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • Stampaholic1961
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
Back