• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who's Attending Leadership 2012? I'm Registered and Ready!

In summary, Beth is registered for the conference, but is wait-listed for the first day. Rae is also registered, but doesn't have a roommate yet. There will be five people attending the conference.
raebates
Staff member
I'm registered and excited to go.

Funny thing is I'm wait-listed for the first day at the hotel. (I'm flying in on Wednesday.)

So, who else is going?

Update: it only took a few hours to get me off the wait list. I'm all set. :D

Last edited:
See you in Denver!

Me! I wasn't sure if I was going because I started a new job and don't have any vacation time and took a huge pay cut taking this job (even from unemployment :( ). But finally decided that I need a break and I love PC training. I'm flying in on Thursday so I don't have to take Wednesday off work.

I just registered and the best part is it was free :)

I am going registered today and it was free.

I have decided NOT to go even though it'd be free. My primary reason is that I don't think my asthma and allergies would fare well in Denver and I'm not willing to risk it.

So, there are going to be 5 of us? LOL!

I will be there. We are flying in on Wednesday. Rae, I see you still don't have a roommate for Wednesday. If you can cancel that one night you can stay with us and then move over with your roommate on Thursday. We have a pullout queen that is empty (unless my consultant gets TL on Sept 1 but even then there's still room). We are at the Hilton (next door to the Hyatt and actually closer to the conference center - and cheaper!) so you could pick up your things on your way back that evening.

I am rooming with Malinda Klein (a member here). If anyone still needs a room let me know!

Thanks, Beth, but I really don't want to change rooms. I'll be fine on my own if no one wants to join me.

I'll be there. What are ya'll wearing to the Gala Dinner Friday night?

not this year....but next year as a Director...is my goal :D

I'll be there! So thankful they deposited our PC dollars early so we could use them for registration! That was a life saver! Plus right now southwest has awesome prices on flights to Denver!

I'll be there, can't wait to get my bracelet!! :D

Yay! I will be there! Can't wait!

pamperedlinda said:
I'll be there. What are ya'll wearing to the Gala Dinner Friday night?

I'm planning to wear black slacks; a burgundy, mock turtleneck shell; and a filmy snow leopard over-shirt.

I am probably wearing gray slacks, red blouse to the Gala

1. What is the purpose of Leadership 2012 - Who's Going?

The purpose of Leadership 2012 - Who's Going is to bring together top leaders and consultants from Pampered Chef to network, share best practices, and receive training and inspiration to grow their businesses.

2. Who can attend Leadership 2012 - Who's Going?

Leadership 2012 - Who's Going is open to all Pampered Chef directors, senior directors, and national executive directors, as well as top-earning consultants.

3. Where will Leadership 2012 - Who's Going take place?

Leadership 2012 - Who's Going will take place at the Marriott Marquis in downtown Chicago, Illinois.

4. How can I register for Leadership 2012 - Who's Going?

Registration for Leadership 2012 - Who's Going can be done through the Pampered Chef consultant website. Registration typically opens several months before the event.

5. What can I expect from attending Leadership 2012 - Who's Going?

By attending Leadership 2012 - Who's Going, you can expect to gain valuable insights and strategies for growing your business, network with other top leaders and consultants, and be inspired by keynote speakers and workshops. You will also have the opportunity to attend exclusive trainings and participate in recognition events.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kitchen2u
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
Pam Moore
  • chefann
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
Shawnna
  • lovenpc