• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Countdown to Leadership Summit 2009 - 103 Days Left!

In summary, the author is excited about Leadership Summit 2009 and is looking forward to meeting other cheffers. There is not an executive banquet this year, but there is a dinner on day 2. She is worried about flying, but is considering going.
We won't tell anyone!

pamperedlinda said:
do it! I dare you! (and I'll even let you sit with me :p)
That's one of the things I was excited about - my NED invited me to sit in her reserved section for 2 of the 4 general sessions. Plus 2 training sessions in her room (Wed. night and Fri. night).

(And I still have to get used to calling her my Director, since I'm now in her first line instead of her third.)

oohhh now you just HAVE to go! Bribe your sister to sign-up...your NED will know that you aren't legal.

Today is Saturday, January 3, 2009
There are 5 days until Leadership Summit 2009

Ann, when do you leave and what is the status on getting another one signed up? I had 2 of my 3 girls go inactive in december the IPT still says I am a FD but only lists one of my girls so my director called and they said if I don't sign anyone up this month I will loose I was freakin out I wouldn't be able to go to leadership.

I'm walking that stage...cheer for me! ! ! ! !
Hope to see some of you!
nic

christinaspc said:
Ann, when do you leave and what is the status on getting another one signed up? I had 2 of my 3 girls go inactive in december the IPT still says I am a FD but only lists one of my girls so my director called and they said if I don't sign anyone up this month I will loose I was freakin out I wouldn't be able to go to leadership.

I'm in a holding pattern right now - I'm going to sweet-talk my sister when I get to her house tomorrow. I'm taking a contract, so I can sign her up on the spot.

If you are signed up to go, then even if you lose FD you can still attend. And the IPT usually gives you a grace month after you don't have 2 active.

Today is Sunday, January 4, 2009
There are 4 days until Leadership Summit 2009

I'm leaving the house in 2 1/2 hours to catch my flight to Denver. Say a prayer that the freezing rain that's expected here today holds off until after I'm in the air.

I have a question for those who have gone to leadership before, besides the training, new product news, etc, any other surprises??? At NC they have the surprise boxes, Merrill is there, etc. I understand Merrill will be there, but anything else to be on the look out for?

Merrill is there. I'm sure Belinda Ellsworth will have a booth. No surprise boxes.You will be able to purchase spring mini catalogs and a few other small paperwork items after the new products are revealed.

So I know at conferences they give you the tote bags and such. Is everyone just bringing their own type of tote bag for stuff? Or just bring a purse and notebook? Maybe the PC bag from conference?

I could be wrong, but I don't ever remember getting a tote at leadership. I would bring whatever you are comfortable carrying.

I heard that they do not give out tote bags at Leadership but you do get little surprises. I'm bringing my ribbon tote as a "purse". I'm almost all packed and ready to go. Tomorrow night I'll finish the rest.

No tote bags are given out at Leadership, so bring whatever your comfortable carrying. I always tend to bring the tote they gave us in July.I can't believe 3 days until leadership or 2 days until I get to Denver!

pamperedalf said:
No tote bags are given out at Leadership, so bring whatever your comfortable carrying. I always tend to bring the tote they gave us in July.

I can't believe 3 days until leadership or 2 days until I get to Denver!

It went super fast!

It went waaaaay too fast!!! I've got most of the laundry done, but I haven't fixed any meals yet for my family while I'm gone - and I've only got today and tomorrow to get it done! AGGGHHH!!! Guess I should get off here and get 'er done, eh?

Today is Monday, January 5, 2009
There are 3 days until Leadership Summit 2009

When we drove through Denver yesterday from the airport, it was clear and dry. It's supposed to warm up later in the week, too.

I can't wait for warmer weather then what we are having right now :) I am so tired of the snow and wind.

I just posted about the weather in another thread, we are having great weather from Wednesday to Saturday in Denver. High 40's to 50's!

Sickness...We went to a wedding at the end of December-boyfriend went to the gym and caught a bug--I have had the tickle in my throat for a week and today have a full on head cold. Trying to sleep it off before conference!!! Blegh!

Now there's only 2 days until Leadership!!! I'm going over my schedule to make sure I have the right clothes for the right "things"....don't want to dress up if not needed, and don't want to do the reverse either!!! See you all in Denver tomorrow (if you are coming up a day early).

I'm all packed except for a few last minute things (bathroom stuff, phone charger, etc)! We leave bright and early tomorrow.

I have not even begun to pack and I leave for the airport at 4:30am est. I guess I should get it together........

Andrea don't feel bad, I haven't even started to pack and I still have to do laundry tonight! I leave tomorrow afternoon but am working in the morning.

I have not started packing either, and I have to pack for DH also, and for each of us an extra 4 days.

I'm really excited for all of you guys who are going! I hope you have a great time! Safe travels, low stress with getting situated, etc. Have fun at Leadership! Take notes and pictures! I hope to go next year. I've got to get going on the recruiting! :)

I can't believe some of you are packed. I am still in PC work mode. Just got 6 host packed ready to mail, two reminder post cards, and made a few calls. Now I have to go the the post office, bank and dry cleaners. Haven't even had time to shower or breakfast, lunch, yet!

And don't even ask me about my hair!!!!!

Can't wait for Denver.

Packed and ready to go!

I am so excited................................

sorry I haven't been online much or really following the 09 conversation... is there a spoilers email list going around?

is it in another thread???

[email protected]

is my email for spoilers

thanks!

PamperChefCarol said:
I can't believe some of you are packed. I am still in PC work mode. Just got 6 host packed ready to mail, two reminder post cards, and made a few calls. Now I have to go the the post office, bank and dry cleaners. Haven't even had time to shower or breakfast, lunch, yet!

And don't even ask me about my hair!!!!!

Can't wait for Denver.

I started this weekend, I'm pretty simple so I don't need much!

I will be packing tomorrow! :)

OOO I am so jealous! I do hope you all have easy uneventful travel and a great time at Leadership! Have a great bit of fun too!

Going to a conference just won't seem the same without you there John.

Less than 24 hours till I leave!! Can hardly wait!! Denver here I come!!

I am 1/2 way packed and going out soon to get my pedicure... Finished the household laundry and so all I got to pack is my carry on which I will do before we leave tomorrow afternoon. I am so excited about getting away from all this weather we are having right now it is pouring down raining and snow melting very fast .... flooding here we coming.

Ok, dumb question, but I got all my errands done (ended up at Meijer's after husband said he might starve if I didn't get him milk, oj, and english muffins!) and even had time to take some things back to ULTA and pick up my "trip" lip gloss. Don't ask, it's a thing with me when I travel: new lipstick/gloss and underwear.

That being said, I am checking my bag, but what's up with the carry on restrictions in my tote? Can I bring my trip gloss? How about a pen with cuticle oil in it? Chapstick? I can't remember the last time I flew, so I am bit out of practice.

Can't wait to see you all!!
:D

PamperChefCarol said:
Ok, dumb question, but I got all my errands done (ended up at Meijer's after husband said he might starve if I didn't get him milk, oj, and english muffins!) and even had time to take some things back to ULTA and pick up my "trip" lip gloss. Don't ask, it's a thing with me when I travel: new lipstick/gloss and underwear.

That being said, I am checking my bag, but what's up with the carry on restrictions in my tote? Can I bring my trip gloss? How about a pen with cuticle oil in it? Chapstick? I can't remember the last time I flew, so I am bit out of practice.

Put it in a quart zip top bag on your carry on and you'll be fine. I think chap stick is fine because it's solid but the other stuff is liquid or a gel so it falls under the new rules.

PamperChefCarol said:

PCCarol...this is so me too! New lip gloss and underwear!! Too funny!!

Everyone have a great time at Leadership, can't wait to hear about all of the fun and everything new!!:love:

Deb

Carol, your DH sounds like mine. I had to make 2 meals Sunday morning before we went to the airport so that he'd have dinners for the week. That man would starve if something ever happened to me. :rolleyes:Anyhoo...
Today is Wednesday, January 7
There is 1 day until Leadership Summit 2009

I'm shutting down my computer and leaving in 15 mins. I'll see you tonight Ann!

See ya all thursday! Have safe trips out there!

Today is Thursday, January 8
Leadership Summit 2009 starts today!

<h2>1. What is Leadership Summit and when is it happening?</h2><p>Leadership Summit is an annual conference for Pampered Chef consultants, managers, and directors to gather and learn about new products, business strategies, and network with each other. This year, it will be happening on January 9-11, 2009.</p><h2>2. How many days are left until Leadership Summit 2009?</h2><p>As of September 27, 2008, there are 103 days left until Leadership Summit 2009.</p><h2>3. Where will Leadership Summit 2009 be held?</h2><p>Leadership Summit 2009 will be held at the Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center in Nashville, Tennessee.</p><h2>4. Who can attend Leadership Summit 2009?</h2><p>Any active Pampered Chef consultant, manager, or director is eligible to attend Leadership Summit 2009. However, space is limited and registration is required.</p><h2>5. What can I expect from attending Leadership Summit 2009?</h2><p>By attending Leadership Summit 2009, you can expect to learn about new products and business strategies, connect with other consultants and leaders, and gain valuable knowledge and inspiration to grow your business. It's also a great opportunity to network and have fun with other Pampered Chef enthusiasts!</p>

1. What is Leadership Summit and when is it happening?

Leadership Summit is an annual conference for Pampered Chef consultants, managers, and directors to gather and learn about new products, business strategies, and network with each other. This year, it will be happening on January 9-11, 2009.

2. How many days are left until Leadership Summit 2009?

As of September 27, 2008, there are 103 days left until Leadership Summit 2009.

3. Where will Leadership Summit 2009 be held?

Leadership Summit 2009 will be held at the Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center in Nashville, Tennessee.

4. Who can attend Leadership Summit 2009?

Any active Pampered Chef consultant, manager, or director is eligible to attend Leadership Summit 2009. However, space is limited and registration is required.

5. What can I expect from attending Leadership Summit 2009?

By attending Leadership Summit 2009, you can expect to learn about new products and business strategies, connect with other consultants and leaders, and gain valuable knowledge and inspiration to grow your business. It's also a great opportunity to network and have fun with other Pampered Chef enthusiasts!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefann
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
pamperedalf
  • raebates
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • Kitchen2u