• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Countdown to Leadership Summit 2009 - 103 Days Left!

In summary, the author is excited about Leadership Summit 2009 and is looking forward to meeting other cheffers. There is not an executive banquet this year, but there is a dinner on day 2. She is worried about flying, but is considering going.
Today is Monday, December 8, 2008
There are 31 days until Leadership Summit 2009 - ONE MONTH!

Holy cow that is close...My best friend is getting married in Las Vegas on December 27th and that is my full focus right now...leadership will be quick soon after!!!

yikes!!! hoping for some recruits SOON.. I really want to go !

I am registered and have my plane ticket now...I hope I learn some million dollar revolutionary ideas! This is strapping me financially but I know the growth and education WILL be worth it!

Today is Wednesday, December 10, 2008
There are 29 days until Leadership Summit 2009

Today is Thursday, December 11, 2008
There are 28 days until Leadership Summit 2009

Today is Friday, December 12, 2008
There are 27 days until Leadership Summit 2009

27 days-YIKES!!! That is so close...I cannot wait! I also can't believe this is the last one. Does that feel really weird for anyone else?

Today is Sunday, December 14, 2008
There are 25 days until Leadership Summit 2009

Still deciding whether or not I can go!?

I got my 2nd recruit and I'm heading to Denver!! My parents live just outside Denver and my Mom is going to help me with the baby. I am so excited!!!

Today is Monday, December 15, 2008
There are 24 days until Leadership Summit 2009

Yeay, I'm going to Denver! See you all in 3 weeks+:D

I am registered and flight is booked...need to get 1 recruit re-activated

Today is Tuesday, December 16, 2008
There are 23 days until Leadership Summit 2009

Today is Wednesday, December 17, 2008
There are 22 days until Leadership Summit 2009

wow only 22 days left it seems like it is going fast and yet at the same time not fast enough I am super excited !!!

HO just took my registration fee out of my account...I was stressing there for a bit...Must make it through a wedding right after Christmas and then Leadership just after the new year...who could ask for anything more? Wahoo!

Today is Friday, December 19, 2008
There are 20 days until Leadership Summit 2009

Today is Monday, December 22, 2008
There are 17 days until Leadership Summit 2009

17 days! Holy cow, that's not very long at all.

Today is Wednesday, December 24, 2008
There are 15 days until Leadership Summit 2009

I can't wait!!! :D

Today is Thursday, December 25, 2008
There are 14 days until Leadership Summit 2009 - 2 weeks!

Start planning what you're going to pack. Remember that winter clothes are bulkier than summer items, so plan your outfits accordingly. I'm planning to take separates that can be mixed and matched and reworn after airing out. Check with your roommates, too, in case there are things you can share (like hair dryers).

Oh, and Merry Christmas!

Today is Friday, December 26, 2008
There are 13 days until Leadership Summit 2009

I was just thinking about it this morning, after New Years, I leave in less than a week!

Today is Saturday, December 27, 2008
There are 12 days until Leadership Summit 2009

I can't believe it's coming up so fast!!! AGGGHHHH!!! I'm still not done with celebrating Christmas....and my house is a wreck. I guess next week I better get busy and get ready to leave!!

Yeeehaw!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Today is Monday, December 29, 2008
There are 10 days until Leadership Summit 2009

Sorry for the delay today - DH and I lost power (and internet) yesterday morning and didn't get it back until 5 pm today.

Glad you have your power back on Ann - that's such a pain in the rump when that happens!!
Now today is Tuesday, December 30th, 2008 - which means there are only 9 days until Leadership Summit 2009!!!!! Holy cow - we are into the single digits now!!

two of my three girls are back to active status and I am GOOD to go!!!

Today is Wednesday, December 31, 2008
There are 8 days until Leadership Summit 2009

WHO HOO! I can't wait.....

Can't believe it's only a week away!

Hey gang!
I am not going to be able to attend Leadership this year - is there anyone that wouldn't mind calling me with updates abuot new products and incentives? If so, PM me and I'll give you my phone numbers...

Today is Thursday, January 1, 2009
There are 7 days until Leadership Summit 2009 - one week!

Yikes! We leave in 6 days. I just got my carry on luggage for Christmas from my sister so I guess I can start packing it to figure out what I can take in it.

Holy crap--that is coming up WAYYYY too fast!

DebbieJ said:
Holy crap--that is coming up WAYYYY too fast!

Yah! I have to be ready by next Tuesday as we are leaving early in the morning on Wednesday to catch our flight!

I leave Sunday, and I'm still trying to sign someone so that I can actually attend. :eek: If nothing else, I'll sneak into the tech area with the cookies I promised the tech guys.

Ann, you haven't found someone yet! Are you just going to take a mini vacation before hand?

Ann...How about a family member?

I am visiting my sister in Colorado Springs before hand, and I'm talking to my other sister about signing. If I can't go, then I just hang out in the hotel for 2 days.

chefann said:
I am visiting my sister in Colorado Springs before hand, and I'm talking to my other sister about signing. If I can't go, then I just hang out in the hotel for 2 days.

I hope it works out for you! At least you can still enjoy a vacation!

chefann said:

Make a fake badge and sneak in! :p

wadesgirl said:
Great new avitar!

Thanks! That's me standing next to the New Director Breakfast sign :D

http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc293/lindachild/088.jpg

pamperedlinda said:
Make a fake badge and sneak in! :p
Don't think that hadn't occurred to me. I've got the badge holder from last year that was really nice - and I think it still has my ribbons stuck to it and everything.Today is Friday, January 2, 2009
There are 6 days until Leadership Summit 2009

do it! I dare you! (and I'll even let you sit with me :p)

<h2>1. What is Leadership Summit and when is it happening?</h2><p>Leadership Summit is an annual conference for Pampered Chef consultants, managers, and directors to gather and learn about new products, business strategies, and network with each other. This year, it will be happening on January 9-11, 2009.</p><h2>2. How many days are left until Leadership Summit 2009?</h2><p>As of September 27, 2008, there are 103 days left until Leadership Summit 2009.</p><h2>3. Where will Leadership Summit 2009 be held?</h2><p>Leadership Summit 2009 will be held at the Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center in Nashville, Tennessee.</p><h2>4. Who can attend Leadership Summit 2009?</h2><p>Any active Pampered Chef consultant, manager, or director is eligible to attend Leadership Summit 2009. However, space is limited and registration is required.</p><h2>5. What can I expect from attending Leadership Summit 2009?</h2><p>By attending Leadership Summit 2009, you can expect to learn about new products and business strategies, connect with other consultants and leaders, and gain valuable knowledge and inspiration to grow your business. It's also a great opportunity to network and have fun with other Pampered Chef enthusiasts!</p>

1. What is Leadership Summit and when is it happening?

Leadership Summit is an annual conference for Pampered Chef consultants, managers, and directors to gather and learn about new products, business strategies, and network with each other. This year, it will be happening on January 9-11, 2009.

2. How many days are left until Leadership Summit 2009?

As of September 27, 2008, there are 103 days left until Leadership Summit 2009.

3. Where will Leadership Summit 2009 be held?

Leadership Summit 2009 will be held at the Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center in Nashville, Tennessee.

4. Who can attend Leadership Summit 2009?

Any active Pampered Chef consultant, manager, or director is eligible to attend Leadership Summit 2009. However, space is limited and registration is required.

5. What can I expect from attending Leadership Summit 2009?

By attending Leadership Summit 2009, you can expect to learn about new products and business strategies, connect with other consultants and leaders, and gain valuable knowledge and inspiration to grow your business. It's also a great opportunity to network and have fun with other Pampered Chef enthusiasts!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefann
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
pamperedalf
  • raebates
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • Kitchen2u