• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Canadians Travel to Cincinnati for Leadership Opportunities!

In summary, Leadership for us Canadians will be in Cincinnati with our neighbours to the south!! Canadians from all over will be able to go and have a great time. There is a possibility of cold weather, but it is worth it to be able to connect with other Canadians.
Marg
I just got an email - Leadership for us Canadians will be in Cincinnati with our neighbours to the south!! I'm going to start saving now!!! :D

Wow, so we'll all be there together?!?!!?

That's gonna be so much fun!!!

Whooohooo... now, anyone curious why they would choose Ohio, in the dead of winter?! :confused:

pchefkristin said:
Whooohooo... now, anyone curious why they would choose Ohio, in the dead of winter?! :confused:

Having been born and raised in Ohio....I take offense to the notion that Ohio isn't a GREAT place to have a conference :)

If you think Ohio is bad....one year we had it in Chicago and while there we received 12 inches of snow!! Some consultants that took later flights weren't able to get into Chicago. The entire conference was held in the Sheraton so we didn't have to worry about traveling around town but it was COLD and WINDY!!

One day we went across the street to the NBC building for lunch and it was so windy on the way back that I actually got stuck in the middle of the street! I couldn't not walk against the wind and two friends had to come back and grab on to me!

pchefkristin said:
They want all of us southerners to freeze our behinds off! :p

Brrrrrrrrrrrr

Oh... you silly people... it is not THAT cold here in Cincy in January. It rarely gets below zero! Heck, half the time we don't even have much, if any, snow in January.
I'm tryin' for Fut Dir by Leadership, but even if I don't, I can still come harrass you all... ha ha ha ha ha ha

Cincinnati is actually quite mild. It's just across a bridge from Kentucky and we all know how warm it is there.

I really don't know much about the area but we almost moved there and scoped out the area. LOVED IT!! But ended up in North Carolina instead.

I am looking forward to visiting that area next January!

I'm just happy that it is within driving distance, and I'll actually be able to afford to go! (having Leadership right after Christmas is a tough time for me!)

My mum's living there, so I've got a place to crash. I know the area really well, and this past January it was pretty mild. I'm excited that I won't have to fly there!

I'm excited it's in Cincy as well! Of course, that is if I am a Future or Director by then--hoping to walk then as a new director! It's only a three-hour drive for us & since my hubby is from there, he has all his extended family from both sides still there. I was thinking if I'm able to go, we could take the kids & he could see his family. I'm having a baby in October, so this might be the first chance for his extended family to see the baby!

1. Can Canadians attend Pampered Chef's Leadership Opportunities in Cincinnati?

Yes, Canadians are welcome to attend Pampered Chef's Leadership Opportunities in Cincinnati.

2. Do Canadians need a visa to travel to Cincinnati for Pampered Chef's Leadership Opportunities?

Canadians do not need a visa to enter the United States for business or tourism purposes for stays of up to 6 months. However, they do need to apply for an Electronic System for Travel Authorization (ESTA) before their trip.

3. Can Canadians use their Canadian currency in Cincinnati for Pampered Chef's Leadership Opportunities?

No, Canadian currency is not accepted in the United States. Canadians will need to exchange their currency for US dollars before traveling to Cincinnati.

4. Are there any special requirements for Canadians traveling to Cincinnati for Pampered Chef's Leadership Opportunities?

Canadians will need to have a valid passport and may also need to provide proof of their purpose of travel, such as a letter from Pampered Chef or registration for the event.

5. Is there any support available for Canadians traveling to Cincinnati for Pampered Chef's Leadership Opportunities?

Yes, Pampered Chef has a dedicated team to assist international Consultants with travel arrangements and any questions they may have. They can be reached at 1-888-687-2433.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kitchen2u
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Kitchen2u
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • chefann