• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who's Attending Leadership 2008? ROLL CALL!

In summary, one member was unsure if they would be able to attend Leadership due to their husband's recent surgery, but after a call from a cluster director and discussing it with her husband, she has decided to attend. There is a thread about a meet and greet and schedules for the event. Some members express concerns about the location being cold and suggest possible locations for future events. Others remind everyone that it is a business meeting and not a vacation. One member shares personal struggles but is grateful to be a part of this community.
Kitchen2u
As some of you know, I've been on the fence for Leadership because of my husband's recent surgery ~ didn't know if I was going to get to go. The other day one of my cluster Directors called me regarding Leadership registration and Robert (DH) asked me, "Babe, did you register?" I told him no since I didn't know what the situation with him would be and that I wanted to wait until the very last possible minute to register. "WHAT? Honey, you'd be leaving on January 9, right? Heck, I better be back at work by then!!!" (I wanted to say "can't wait til you go back"...not to be mean or anything, but with him here it sure puts a HUGE cramp in my style. I'm not getting ANYTHING done around here. Catch 22...love him here, because it means no surgery complications...not getting anything done...but then again, he gets to see how much I do during the day too!!!)

SO...YES ! ! ! ! I'm GOING ! ! !

Someone coordinating a meet/greet? I was bummed I missed the National Conf one...and hoping to make this one...

Who else is going...ROLL CALL ! ! !

Caution: negativeI would love to go to leadership, do to personal stuff, I can not go.(last year was my first time)

That Said, I think the weekend it is scheduled is a really good show weekend.
I also think January in Ohio is going to be tough weather wise. Leadership last year PA and Ohio had snow.
I don't want to upset anyone, I was just wondering what they were thinking. I know leadership has always been somewhere warm.

I just registered yesterday! There are pretty good flights out of Sac right now. I am flighing into Columbus for $237.

Great, Ginny and Shana!There's a thread in the Leadership area about a Meet n Greet and one for schedules. Add your 2 cents to each of those. I'll be posting a final schedule list around the first of the year, and meet n greet info about the same time as well.

pclinskie said:
I know leadership has always been somewhere warm.

I wouldn't say it's always warm! It was COLD in Dallas and COLD in Atlanta. And I'm from Detroit so I'm not just whining about it being cold... I KNOW what cold is!

Plus, we have to remember, it's not a vacation... it's a business meeting. PC probably reserved the place years ago. It's going to be fabulous regardless.

Well, maybe next year we can go to San Diego for Leadership....I'd love to go there!

finley1991 said:
Plus, we have to remember, it's not a vacation... it's a business meeting. PC probably reserved the place years ago. It's going to be fabulous regardless.
I think the location this year is related to US and Canada Leadership being together for the first time.

There are also only so many cities that have enough hotel rooms available near a convention center that's big enough.

When I started with PC, Leadership was later in the year - like April. And the Level 2 trip was usually tied in to the dates/location, so people would actually extend their Leadership stay for the incentive trip.

I'll be there! I'm dropping the kids with my parents (they'll be rotten when I get back) and driving from Nashville to Cinci. Should be fun!

I will be there also flying in on Wed. should arrive barring weahter problems by 2 pm and get to the hotel by 3 pm. I hope to meet some other people because I moved my biz. last year and started a new job in new location. Now I am having to sell my current house due to hubby getting laid off during the summer and just started a new job after being in the hospital for a week. Thank you for sharing with me and letting me be a part of this.

pam

1. What is Leadership 2008 Roll Call?

Leadership 2008 Roll Call is an annual conference hosted by Pampered Chef for its top leaders and consultants. It is a platform for learning, networking, and celebrating achievements within the company.

2. When and where is Leadership 2008 Roll Call taking place?

The event will be held from July 20-23, 2008 at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, Nevada.

3. Who can attend Leadership 2008 Roll Call?

Attendance is by invitation only and is limited to Pampered Chef's top leaders and consultants who have met certain sales and leadership criteria.

4. What can I expect to learn at Leadership 2008 Roll Call?

The conference will cover a variety of topics including leadership development, business strategies, product updates, and motivational sessions. There will also be opportunities to network with other successful leaders and consultants.

5. How do I register for Leadership 2008 Roll Call?

If you are eligible to attend, you will receive an invitation and registration information via email. All registrations must be completed online through the designated registration link provided in the invitation.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefann
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
ChefLoriG
  • sklay723
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sklay723
Replies