• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's the plan for our Leadership 2008 Meet N Greet?

In summary, the suggested meeting location is Champs Sports Bar and Grill, located in the Hyatt, on Wednesday and Thursday at 7:00 p.m. There will be a small gift exchange for those who wish to participate. The bar offers both food and drinks, and is connected to all the hotels with enclosed walkways. Many attendees have expressed excitement about meeting each other and possibly wearing a fruit hat. The meeting is expected to last at least an hour, with some attendees planning to stay longer. Some attendees are not sure if they can make it due to other plans, but will try their best. Overall, the meeting is a great opportunity for everyone to meet and connect with each other.
chefann
Gold Member
Well, I didn't want to spend my whole weekend researching locations, and Katie says that the hotel bars are non-smoking. I hope that applies to the ones that are just attached to the hotels, too. So, how about:

Champs Sports Bar and Grill, located in the Hyatt
7:00 p.m. Wednesday and Thursday
People who want to participate in a small gift exchange may bring a small item (gift card, office supplies, picture frame) valued around $5, wrapped.

My rationalization: if people want to get food, they can. Adult beverages will be available, as will less potent items. It's a bar, so they cant kick us out if we hang out for a couple hours, like they would want to do in a regular restaurant. And because it's in one of the hotels, we know people can get there using the covered walkways. And 7:00 isn't so late that we'll be zombies the next day.

Are you bringing the fruit hat again?

I wasn't planning on it. But if you promise to wear it for the whole evening, I will. :)

Don't tempt me!

I'll have to pass this time, from what I remember it was just a little un-comfey.

I think enough of us have met each other that we shouldn't be hard to recognize.

how far is it from the Hotel I'm at the Millenium?

Great!!
Looking forward to meeting you all on Thursday! :D

Pam Moore said:
All the hotels are within a block or 2, and are connected with enclosed walkways. There's a map on CC, on the page with the Leadership info.

We'll get you warmed back up with a big adult beverage! :)

Thanks the way things have been going I will need and extra BIG one. lol

How long will you folks be there? I'm sure my Director and other roomies are going to go out to dinner ...maybe around that time. But I would like to meet all of you.

Probably at least an hour, maybe 2. My guess is that we'll be there longer the first night than the second. That's how it worked out at Conference (Wave 1) in 2007. Of course, it was much later, too, and we were all dead on our feet.

pam
i will walk over with you---pm me

Pam Moore said:

I'm at the Millenium, too!

SusanBP0129 said:
I'm at the Millenium, too!

me, too! I am not sure if I can make it as I am meeting a childhood friend that I haven't seen in 24 years on Thrusday night and I have NO IDEA what time the shuttle will drop me off on Wednesday night......but I'm gonna try!

I am putting this down on my calendar now!! I'm excited about meeting you all!! I'm at the Millenium too and I will get there Tuesday morning. I think we have a Hisp. Mkt dinner on Wed. but I will try to sneak out early or during or something!! :)

I am rooming with 3 of my upline directors but hopefully I will be able to make it. I am shooting for Wednesday. Since this is my first time ever meeting any of you, should I look for the fruit hat?? LOL

I'm not taking the fruit hat this time. I'll have on a big CS button. And despite being a Simpsonized pic, my av is actually pretty accurate. :rolleyes:

Once I get there, I'll know what upline has in store...hope to see all of you there!

Hey Cheffers,

I would love to hook up with you on Wednesday; however, coming forn the West coast - we don't arrive until 10 p.m. Hope to catch up with you on Thursday evening....

~G~

so if you are at the Millenium----pm me I will organize it---

chefann said:
Well, I didn't want to spend my whole weekend researching locations, and Katie says that the hotel bars are non-smoking. I hope that applies to the ones that are just attached to the hotels, too.

ALL of Ohio is non-smoking in workplaces now. That includes EVERY bar... regardless of it's location!

chefann said:
I'm not taking the fruit hat this time. I'll have on a big CS button. And despite being a Simpsonized pic, my av is actually pretty accurate. :rolleyes:
Oh, Ann! I don't think so! Besides, she isn't smiling big enough:)

we can all walk over together----)from the M

I'm at the Millenium too!

I really hope to try to stop by the MnG but it'll likely be the 2nd night if at all. We're driving from Chicago on Wednesday and probably won't get in until later. If I can make it to the bar, I will!! I want to see everyone again and meet some new faces too.:)

well considering i just learned i'm going within the last 24 hours..it is still TOTALLY NEW TO ME THAT I COULD MEET YOU ALL!

We'll see what my upline has planned.....:> but will definitely right the info down and bring w/ me in my planner!!!

Oh, and I just cut all my hair off today.!
http://www.smilesarepriceless.com/video_blog.html

maybe someone would recognize me :>

I'm in the same boat as Becky, driving from Chicago, but probably getting there later. I'm staying at the M as well. I'm sure I'll run into y'all. I'm also doing one of those "red carpet" interviews on camera Friday a.m., so get to General Session early and you'll be able to see me. :):)

Heather, your hair looks cute!

1. What is the purpose of the Leadership 2008 Meet N Greet?

The Leadership 2008 Meet N Greet is a networking event for Pampered Chef leaders to connect, share ideas, and learn from each other in order to grow their businesses and leadership skills.

2. Who can attend the Leadership 2008 Meet N Greet?

This event is open to all current Pampered Chef leaders who have achieved the title of Director or above.

3. How much does it cost to attend the Leadership 2008 Meet N Greet?

The registration fee for the event is $250 per person, which covers all sessions, meals, and materials.

4. What is the dress code for the Leadership 2008 Meet N Greet?

The dress code for the event is business casual. Please avoid wearing jeans, t-shirts, or athletic wear.

5. Can I bring a guest to the Leadership 2008 Meet N Greet?

This event is exclusively for current Pampered Chef leaders, so guests are not permitted. However, we encourage you to share your experience with your team and bring back valuable insights and strategies to implement in your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
merego
  • AlowayFamily
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
reneenshelcook4u
  • COOKINWITHSHERRI
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies