• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Staying Up-to-Date: New Products & Incentives

instead of just giving people products. I'm glad we can still earn PC$ though. :)Sounds like our summit was just as exciting as yours! I can't wait to hear what all the new programs are!
adventurechef
I know that we have similar products, etc. with our neighbours to the south but I thought I'd start this for us. What's the news?

What are the announcements? New products? Discontinued products? New themed shows and recipes? New incentives?

I'm not at Leadership this year and will have to wait for an "official" update from my director - I'll be there for sure next year.

Thanks in advance, Linda

I'm with you...waiting for any news. My "director" doesn't have really any thing to do with me cause I live 7 hours away from her and I have never met her. I spoke to her I think only one time on the phone. This is where I get all my info:)

Who is your director?

Just saw on the PC website - next year's trip is Paris! Oui, Oui, Oui.

I know very little french so I think I'll have to brush up. My oldest is in french immersion at school, and she knows way more than me already.

Any more news from Calgary?

Linda

I love Paris, I've been 5 times now. Kind of funny cause my DH and I go in April or Sept. every year now.:)

Anybody back yet??? News???? ANYBODY!!!!! HELLO:p

When was your Leadership Summit?

This last weekend...

I hope your announcements are as exciting as ours were!

For all of us that have been waiting.....

Go to CC they have posted under "special inserts" all the new info is there:)

WOW! Almost like ours! I LOVE the Yes, I'm Cookin program!!!

Hi guys! Conference was great!
Things are pretty much the same as the US stuff, just different trip and as usual the kit is more $$.
I love that "Im Cookin" program to!! What a fabulous idea!! I really think it will help!!
Everything should be up on the website pretty soon for all to see. I am announcing all the new programs ect at my meeting tonight. Its goig to be a great meeting!

I wish we had the I'm Cookin' program. It looks like a great way to really get people started off strong. Sure, the PC$ are nice, but it's cool to get something special that can't be purchased. :)

You don;t have the "Im Cookin"? I thought that we all had it!

Nope. We've got the "Earn PC$" for new consultants, but that program looks like it focuses on other good business habits, like teleclassses, etc.

What are the newest products offered by Pampered Chef?

The newest products offered by Pampered Chef include our Deluxe Air Fryer, Quick Cooker, and Nonstick Cookware Set.

How often does Pampered Chef release new products?

Pampered Chef typically releases new products twice a year, in the spring and fall.

Are there any current incentives or promotions for purchasing new products?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers various incentives and promotions for purchasing new products, such as discounted bundle deals and free gifts with purchase.

How can I stay updated on new products and incentives from Pampered Chef?

You can stay updated on new products and incentives by following Pampered Chef on social media, subscribing to our email newsletter, or checking our website regularly.

Is there a way to try out new products before purchasing them?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers virtual and in-person cooking parties where you can try out new products and see them in action before making a purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
  • Marg