1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Lead Email

1. beepampered

beepampered Veteran Member

Does anyone have an email to send to a Home Office lead? I've gotten two people with no phone numbers or address. Just need something to send out and would appreciate your help....BEE

Apr 16, 2009
  2. c00p

c00p Veteran Member Gold Member

Actually out on CC under your Lead information area, there's a script for emails that you can copy and paste into an email. It's pretty decent and then I edited it a little bit.

Apr 16, 2009
  3. PamperChefCarol

PamperChefCarol Veteran Member

I got a lead yesterday and simply dashed off a note introducing myself and asking how I could be of assistance. Didn't even think that HO had some sort of email template.

4. chefliz

chefliz Member Gold Member

I was so excited to see this on CC today for someone who only gave me their email. I think it is so awkward when you only have this limited info. I am never quite sure what to say and was pleased to see that they now have this for us.

Apr 17, 2009
  5. troggt

troggt Member

I don't see where this scripted email is located....

Apr 17, 2009
  6. Bren706

Bren706 Senior Member Gold Member

I just found it. If you click on the link that says "0 leads to confirm" it will take you to a page titled "Learn how to follow up with Home Office Leads". From there, is a whole page on Following up with leads, and the scripts.

Last edited: Apr 20, 2009
    Apr 20, 2009
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted