• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Seeking Home Office Lead Contact Info: Help Appreciated

In summary, the best way to contact the home office lead at Pampered Chef is through the online contact form. When seeking their contact information, it is important to include your name, contact information, and a brief description of your inquiry. Response times may vary but the team strives to respond within 24-48 hours. While there is no direct phone line, you can leave a message through the contact form. If you have a specific person or department in mind, you can include their name or department in your inquiry.
beepampered
Does anyone have an email to send to a Home Office lead? I've gotten two people with no phone numbers or address. Just need something to send out and would appreciate your help....BEE

Actually out on CC under your Lead information area, there's a script for emails that you can copy and paste into an email. It's pretty decent and then I edited it a little bit.

I got a lead yesterday and simply dashed off a note introducing myself and asking how I could be of assistance. Didn't even think that HO had some sort of email template.

I was so excited to see this on CC today for someone who only gave me their email. I think it is so awkward when you only have this limited info. I am never quite sure what to say and was pleased to see that they now have this for us.

c00p said:
Actually out on CC under your Lead information area, there's a script for emails that you can copy and paste into an email. It's pretty decent and then I edited it a little bit.

I don't see where this scripted email is located....

troggt said:
I don't see where this scripted email is located....

I just found it. If you click on the link that says "0 leads to confirm" it will take you to a page titled "Learn how to follow up with Home Office Leads". From there, is a whole page on Following up with leads, and the scripts.

Last edited:

What is the best way to contact the home office lead at Pampered Chef?

Currently, the best way to contact the home office lead at Pampered Chef is through our online contact form. Simply fill out the form with your inquiry and a member of our team will get back to you as soon as possible.

What information should I include when seeking home office lead contact info?

When seeking home office lead contact info, it is important to include your name, contact information, and a brief description of your inquiry or reason for contacting us. This will help us direct your inquiry to the appropriate person.

How long does it typically take to receive a response from the home office lead?

We strive to respond to all inquiries within 24-48 hours. However, please note that response times may vary depending on the volume of inquiries we receive. Rest assured, we will do our best to get back to you as soon as possible.

Can I reach the home office lead by phone?

At this time, we do not offer a direct phone line for contacting the home office lead. However, you can leave a message through our online contact form and a member of our team will get back to you as soon as possible.

Is there a specific person or department I should address my inquiry to?

If you have a specific person or department in mind, you can include their name or department in your inquiry. Otherwise, our team will direct your inquiry to the appropriate person based on the nature of your inquiry.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• OhmyDLM
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
icerneaccorie
  • jessinthekitchen
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • beepampered