• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Help Needed: What's My Next Step?

In summary, the woman who emailed the other woman is leaving for vacation soon and doesn't want the new consultant to contact her, so the other woman forwarded the contact info to the person who wrote the email. The person who wrote the email tried to contact the lead but hasn't heard back yet, so they contacted the host of the show the woman was supposed to attend and they said she was confirmed to attend.
ChefBeckyD
Gold Member
This is a bit convoluted, but I need some help figuring out my next step...

When I got back from conference, I got an email from a VERY occasional consultant (she submits a show every few months) with this info:

Her email to me said - "Another new consultant for your team!"

and had this info forwarded from an email sent to her:

I would like to change the date of my party to Aug. 21st at 11am. I also have a friend that is interested in selling Pampered Chef. Her email is [email protected].

I emailed back the consultant, and asked if she wanted my help with this lead, and that I'd be willing to talk to her and coach her through the recruiting process.
She then emailed me again and said she was leaving the next day for vacation, and that she didn't want the recruit, she was passing it on to me.

Okay - by the time I got that email, she'd already left for vacation. Now - what I had was JUST an email address. No name, other than I think the email address is probably her last name, so I sent the following basic email to her:

Hello!

My name is Becky Dxxxxx, and I am a Director with The Pampered Chef in your area. A consultant on my team passed along your info from your friend Sue Kxxxxx, and asked that I contact you because you were interested in becoming a Pampered Chef Consultant.

I would love to talk with you about all that The Pampered Chef has to offer, and answer any questions you may have. If you would like to email a phone number, and good time to call you - or if you would like to contact me - I'd be happy to chat with you!

I'm also including an attachment with a special bonus that is going on right now if you decide that you'd like to try out The Pampered Chef for 30 days!
I'm looking forward to talking with you. I love my job, and I love helping others learn to be successful with theirs also.

Warmly,

Now, this was 2 days ago, and I haven't heard back. I cannot get in touch with my consultant, but I DO have the email of her friend Sue, who is the one who first gave her the info. Do you think I should contact Sue and ask for the lead's name? Should I contact the lead again, and invite her to my meeting next Monday?
What would you do?

I would contact Sue and try to get a name and phone # so you can invite this lead to your meeting.

I agree with Deb. Can't hurt! Good luck!

I sure would call her too! If she's ready to begin, she'll feel especially cared for if you go out of your way to reach her!

Sent an email yesterday explaining the situation - and haven't heard back.:(

:pray::pray:Hope she contacts you!:pray::pray:

Sooo, I've never heard back from either of the people.

HOWEVER! As a very strange coincidence, I just was checking out the online guest list from one of my August shows - and the same email is on there! I now have a name, and she's checked that she's attending the show Aug. 12th!

Can you call Sue? You know how flakey relying on email can be. I swear almost every email I send ends up lost in cyber-space! Even if she is supposed to attend in Aug, I'd still try to contact her now and see where she's at with signing.Good luck!

Debi said:
Can you call Sue? You know how flakey relying on email can be. I swear almost every email I send ends up lost in cyber-space! Even if she is supposed to attend in Aug, I'd still try to contact her now and see where she's at with signing.

Good luck!

I don't know Sue, or have any info other than her email either, because this was an email forwarded from a consultant on my team.

But what I can do is contact my host for August! See if she's talked to her about being interested in signing, and go from there.

What is "Help Needed: What's My Next Step?"

"Help Needed: What's My Next Step?" is a resource provided by Pampered Chef to assist customers in deciding what products or recipes would be most beneficial for their needs.

How can I access "Help Needed: What's My Next Step?"

You can access "Help Needed: What's My Next Step?" by visiting the Pampered Chef website and clicking on the "Help" tab on the top of the page. From there, you can select "Help Needed: What's My Next Step?" and follow the prompts to receive personalized recommendations.

Is there a cost for using "Help Needed: What's My Next Step?"

No, "Help Needed: What's My Next Step?" is a free resource provided by Pampered Chef for our customers.

Do I have to be a Pampered Chef consultant to use "Help Needed: What's My Next Step?"

No, "Help Needed: What's My Next Step?" is available to all Pampered Chef customers, whether or not they are consultants.

Can I save my results from "Help Needed: What's My Next Step?" for future reference?

Yes, after completing the questionnaire, you will have the option to save your results and access them at any time through your Pampered Chef account.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• baychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • ChefJoyJ
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • imported_iteachurkid