• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Advertise Your Business: Creative Ways to Reward Customers

In summary, the conversation discussed different ideas for advertising and promoting a business. The speaker mentioned finding a cute bag with promotional materials from a 31 rep, and wondering if anyone has successfully used similar methods. Another person suggested using a coupon on the back of business cards, along with a punch card idea. They also recommended using recipe cards as a form of advertising, potentially offering a free cooking party. Overall, the conversation highlighted the importance of finding effective and cost-efficient ways to advertise a business.
slhalepc
Today while I was out running errands, I went into a business that has a board as you go in the door for business card and like to advertise your business. Well there on the rail next to the board was the cutest little bag (treat size) from a 31 rep with a mini catalog a coupon about the size of a 3x5 photo for $5 off and order (actually she calls it a gift certificate). & then it had a business oppertunity w/ a photo of the kit and her info printed on it, about the size of a 4x6 photo. It also had her business card with a "punch style"reward on the back, (10 purchases get you a 25% off your next order kinda thing). I would like to put some of these together. My question is has anyone done this and are there files for these type of things somewhere on this page? I don't even know where to begin looking anymore. If not could one of you computer savvy folks help me out.
Than you so much!

I wouldn't put all that out there. I have found that you get very little back from that kind of advertising. I'd make up something with the $5 off first order (or whatever you chose) and put it on the back of your business card. Pin it to the board with the coupon showing so it grabs attention. You could even have something at the bottom with the punch card idea on it too. Just put what you want on labels so they're easy to attach to your card. I'd also put something like help wanted or contact me for info on how you can get started somewhere on that same card. Just have to be careful not to make it too busy.

I have left mini catalogs lots of places and rarely have gotten any calls at all from them. Now I pretty much only use them for invitations.

A good compromise would be to use recipe cards, put your contact info on them along with another sticker saying "10% your order, call by ...date/end of month..." (or whatever special you want). You could even have one that says "Free Cooking party! Let me show you and your friends how quick, easy & delicious this recipe is! Call today to schedule your party."This gets your name out there, doesn't break the bank, everyone loves a good recipe, and you may get leads but if you don't, you haven't given away the farm.

What are some creative ways to reward customers when advertising your business?

Some creative ways to reward customers when advertising your business include offering discounts or freebies for referrals, holding a loyalty program with exclusive perks, hosting a customer appreciation event, sending personalized thank you notes or gifts, and featuring loyal customers on your social media or website.

How can I track the effectiveness of my customer rewards program?

You can track the effectiveness of your customer rewards program by setting specific goals and metrics, such as an increase in repeat purchases or referrals. You can also use customer feedback surveys or track the usage of discount codes or loyalty cards.

Is it important to tailor rewards to different types of customers?

Yes, it is important to tailor rewards to different types of customers. Different customers may have varying needs and preferences, and personalized rewards can make them feel valued and appreciated. Additionally, targeting specific customer segments can help you attract and retain more loyal customers.

What are some budget-friendly ways to reward customers?

Some budget-friendly ways to reward customers include offering exclusive content or sneak peeks, creating a customer referral program, providing free samples or mini versions of your products, and partnering with other businesses for cross-promotion opportunities.

How can I promote my customer rewards program effectively?

To promote your customer rewards program effectively, you can use social media platforms, email marketing, and your website to reach out to your customers. You can also leverage word-of-mouth by encouraging satisfied customers to share their positive experiences with others. Additionally, collaborating with influencers or running targeted ads can help increase visibility for your program.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• alidafrizzell
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • chefheidi2003
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies