• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do I Need a Receipt for LB Basket Special Orders?

In summary, Kathleen says that she is a PC consultant and she has questions about LB purchases she has been making. She says that if it is like the online specials she gets from her consultant, she would be ordering directly from LB and not the consultant. She says that there is a consultant who is also a consultant for LB and she doesn't remember who it is. She suggests that someone else search for a board that is more specific to LB.
kam
Staff member
Any LB Basket consultants out there? I have a question.

I have been ordering the Online Specials occasionally from my consultant. I never get a receipt with these. Should I be getting a receipt? The first one I ordered, I asked for a receipt, she said she'd mail it, I never got it.

I just ordered the Small Rectangle Basket that was an online special earlier in the month and I just looked in the bag - no receipt.

Is it a big deal that I don't have the receipt? I would prefer one, since I keep them in a file and this way, when ordering liners/protectors, I know which baskets I own (I can NEVER remeber the names of the baskets).

But, other than that, officially, should I have a receipt? What is the warranty/guarantee on the baskets, if there is one. And do I need a receipt for that?

Thanks!!

Sorry Kathleen - but this board is really geared just for Pampered Chef consultants....not any others. You'll need to find a different venue/blog for LB.

Actually, we do have someone on CS whose husband sells
Sorry, don't remember her name....

There is (or was...) a consultant here who is also a consultant for LB. I don't recall who it is though.

c00p said:
Sorry Kathleen - but this board is really geared just for Pampered Chef consultants....not any others. You'll need to find a different venue/blog for LB.

Yes, I know. I am a PC consultant. I just had questions regarding LB purchases I was making and if I needed official receipts (like we provide to our customers). That's why I posted this question in the Lounge...

Sorry for any confusion.

Teresa Lynn said:
Actually, we do have someone on CS whose husband sells
Sorry, don't remember her name....

chefann said:
There is (or was...) a consultant here who is also a consultant for LB. I don't recall who it is though.

I thought/hoped there might be someone on here knowledgeable about this...

I would insist on a complete file of receipts.. If LB are anything like PC.. you will need the receipts. I always thought the baskets were guaranteed for life..seems I remember the pitch that you can pass them on down to your kids... or maybe I'm having a senior moment..lol Be nice.. but firm. Let her know you are used to keeping up with receipts. -fudge and tell her you need to know the value for insurance purposes.. since they are so valuable. You want them -then go get them.

Oh.. and by the way.. this is the perfect spot to ask such a question. You did great... that IS what this section is for!!!

If it is like the online specials I get from my consultant I would be ordering directly from LB and not the consultant

Kathleen - I wasn't trying to bash you or be mean...and honestly, when I glanced at your profile, I saw "1" and I was thinking that was the post line....and didn't realize that I had looked at it wrong and that's your experience! I'm such a dork. That's the only reason why I even commented about it being a PC board, etc., because I was thinking this was only your second post!!!! :D
Hopefully you have found someone that knows someone that does LB.

c00p said:
Kathleen - I wasn't trying to bash you or be mean...and honestly, when I glanced at your profile, I saw "1" and I was thinking that was the post line....and didn't realize that I had looked at it wrong and that's your experience! I'm such a dork. That's the only reason why I even commented about it being a PC board, etc., because I was thinking this was only your second post!!!! :D
Hopefully you have found someone that knows someone that does LB.

:) No problem. I just went back and re-read my first post - and it certainly does seem that I could be someone just searching for boards and thought this one might be Longaberger.

Last edited:
Teresa Lynn said:
If it is like the online specials I get from my consultant I would be ordering directly from LB and not the consultant

She sends out an email and we can order through her. I have no problem with that - as I figure she might get commission. But I can't figure out why I can't get a receipt for these.

gingertannery said:
I would insist on a complete file of receipts.. If LB are anything like PC.. you will need the receipts. I always thought the baskets were guaranteed for life..seems I remember the pitch that you can pass them on down to your kids... or maybe I'm having a senior moment..lol Be nice.. but firm. Let her know you are used to keeping up with receipts. -fudge and tell her you need to know the value for insurance purposes.. since they are so valuable. You want them -then go get them.

I just feel like I am being anal in asking for the receipts (even though I really am picky about those kinds of things). I just feel funny that I have to keep asking - and if I am being picky about this for nothing.

As a former LB consultant. I know she makes the same amount of $$$ whether you order through her or from her website.

And if you want a receipt by all means ask until you get one. Tell why you want them....so you can order more products from her. She shouldn't have problem with it since you are going to spend more money.

What is the LB Basket Special Order?

The LB Basket Special Order is a special offer from Pampered Chef that allows customers to customize a basket with their choice of products and receive a discount on the total price.

Do I need a receipt to place a LB Basket Special Order?

Yes, a receipt is required to place a LB Basket Special Order. This is to ensure that the order is being placed by an authorized customer and to keep track of the products included in the order.

Can I use a digital receipt for a LB Basket Special Order?

No, digital receipts are not accepted for LB Basket Special Orders. Only physical receipts with a valid order number will be accepted for this special offer.

How long do I have to place a LB Basket Special Order?

The LB Basket Special Order must be placed within 30 days of the original purchase. After that, the offer will no longer be valid and the customer will not be able to receive the discount on the customized basket.

Can I return or exchange items included in the LB Basket Special Order?

No, items included in a LB Basket Special Order cannot be returned or exchanged. The special offer is only valid for the items selected at the time of the order and cannot be changed or modified after purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Halle-Doodle
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Halle-Doodle
  • amorris
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pcchefjane
  • kdangel518