• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Layered Athenian Cheese Spread?

In summary, this recipe was a huge hit at the fundraising shopping boutie. It was served on parchment paper to avoid any wetness and was inside a chillzanne rectangle. The recipe ingredients were not given out, but if someone emailed the author, she would be happy to share the recipe. One cookbook was sold.
ChefNic
...page 10 of Celebrate cookbook.
Anyone made this? I was thinking of making it for an open house tomorrow.
What do you serve with it? any crackers? or anything other than crackers? I have the Large Platter - Simple Additions. I want it to look festive! I will be with other vendors... Mary Kay, Creative Memories, TUPPERWARE!! PartyLite, Usborne Books, and Jewelry... I want my table to look great! I know our Simple Additions will look beautiful!!! With Tupperware being there they have some similar things, serving platters, etc I want to have something beautiful on the Simple Additions!
Thanks for your thoughts!
Nicole
everyone puts their Cons. #....so here's mine! #224021
www.pamperedchef.biz/getpampered2
email: [email protected]

Definitely this spread - it is wonderful and very festive! If you can find the holiday shaped crackers, they would be pretty - or if you have the time - use the bread tubes and make the shaped french bread - cut and then toast them. Do you have the carafe? I like to do spiced cider in this. Buy a gallon of cider and add 2 TBS of our Cinnamon Blend and let it simmer on your stove. The whole house will smell yummy and you can keep some in the carafe and get little insulated paper cups for them to sip while they shop! Use the small bowl and caddy for your business cards or little hand outs. Good Luck - sounds like a great idea!

Great thanks for the quick reply!
I'm on my way out the door to go to the grocery store now!
Thanks again
nicole

ChefNic said:
...page 10 of Celebrate cookbook.
Anyone made this? I was thinking of making it for an open house tomorrow.
What do you serve with it? any crackers? or anything other than crackers? I have the Large Platter - Simple Additions. I want it to look festive! I will be with other vendors... Mary Kay, Creative Memories, TUPPERWARE!! PartyLite, Usborne Books, and Jewelry... I want my table to look great! I know our Simple Additions will look beautiful!!! With Tupperware being there they have some similar things, serving platters, etc I want to have something beautiful on the Simple Additions!
Thanks for your thoughts!
Nicole
everyone puts their Cons. #....so here's mine! #224021
www.pamperedchef.biz/getpampered2
email: [email protected]

I just made it - - oh looks sooooo GOOD! Tastes even better! Serve with fancy crackers. mmmm. Wish I had the large platter, will look FABULOUS!

I made it, and it was a hit!!
It was so simple, that I was telling people the recipe from my memory! I'm pretty bad about that...not making them buy the cookbook!
I had Snowflake shaped Ritz crackers, and put the spread in the upper left corner of the SA Lg Platter, it looked sooo pretty! The green Spinach and the red peppers on the white platter! Perfect for holiday time!
Just make sure you sqeeze the spinach good and PAT THE PEPPERS good.. I really thought I patted it good, but it still "bled"... but no one except me seemed to notice or care!

ChefNic said:
I made it, and it was a hit!!
It was so simple, that I was telling people the recipe from my memory! I'm pretty bad about that...not making them buy the cookbook!
I had Snowflake shaped Ritz crackers, and put the spread in the upper left corner of the SA Lg Platter, it looked sooo pretty! The green Spinach and the red peppers on the white platter! Perfect for holiday time!
Just make sure you sqeeze the spinach good and PAT THE PEPPERS good.. I really thought I patted it good, but it still "bled"... but no one except me seemed to notice or care!

This was a HUGE hot at the fundraising shopping boutie today! I put it on parchment paper (to absorb any wetness) on top of my chillzanne rectangle (kepp it cold for 5 hours!!!) inside the rectangle woven & just spread the crackers at the other side of the rectangle! Yum! I shared recipe ingredients not amounts, said if they emailed me (take my card) I'd be happy to share the recipe, or to come over and show them and their friends how to make it! I booked 2 shows and sold one Celebrates cookbook!

1. What is the main ingredient in Layered Athenian Cheese Spread?

The main ingredient in Layered Athenian Cheese Spread is feta cheese.

2. How is Layered Athenian Cheese Spread typically served?

Layered Athenian Cheese Spread is typically served as a dip with pita chips or vegetables. It can also be used as a spread for sandwiches or wraps.

3. Can I substitute the feta cheese for another type of cheese?

While feta cheese is the traditional ingredient used in Layered Athenian Cheese Spread, you can substitute it with another type of crumbled cheese, such as goat cheese or blue cheese.

4. How long can Layered Athenian Cheese Spread be kept in the refrigerator?

Layered Athenian Cheese Spread can be kept in the refrigerator for up to 3-4 days, but it is best consumed within 1-2 days for optimal freshness.

5. Can I make Layered Athenian Cheese Spread in advance?

Yes, you can make Layered Athenian Cheese Spread in advance and store it in the refrigerator until ready to serve. Just make sure to cover it tightly with plastic wrap to prevent it from drying out.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AlowayFamily
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
alidafrizzell
  • sarahmarie
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
CHEFINGREEN
Replies