• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Secure Layaway Plan Contract for Monthly Payments | Easy and Trustworthy

In summary, Amanda is looking to create a layaway plan for her cookware customers. She is looking for help from others on how to create a simple contract that is trustworthy to both her and her customers.
pchefinski
I have just started doing layaway plans (monthly payments for an order of $150 or more; processed as a show at the collection of all pmts) and have one girl interested in starting one. But since I'll be holding money for my customers, I should have some sort of "contract" paperwork. I want to make it as simple as possible, but be able to give security to the customer, as it is totally built on trust. Anyone have any ideas on how I should go about this? I thought I should have a "contract" sort of, that states the specifics of the plan and requires signatures of both myself and the customer.. and then give a copy to the customer and keep one in my file for safe keeping.

This is completely new territory, but something that I'm already finding people interested in. (It first started as a cookware layaway, but I expanded it to be for any order of $150 or more.) Thanks so much.

God bless.
~Amanda

Amanda,
Just a thought but do you have an old or current layaway contract with Wal-mart or some other store? Take a look at it. It might give you some ideas about what to say or do with the whole lawaway plan.

I have two here...one is in publisher and one is in word. The word one is outdated (points program etc) but it might give you a start of what to use. If anyone knows how to convert the publisher one that would be great since I saved it and can't even open it since it's not a word or adobe file!

I do not have publisher on my computer, so I can't even read it otherwise I would be glad to convert it; however, I did update the word version of it and attached it for everyone's use. Thank you for posting the flyers. I could really use this for a lot of my customers!!!

Attachments

• Lay Away Plan flyer 2 updated.doc
    38 KB · Views: 417
Thank you..Thank you for those :) I really appreciate it. I wanted to put a half-pg flyer in the catalogs I'm sending out today, and that will help me feel more secure and at ease with offering the layaway plan..

God bless!

converting publisher fileYou can go to pdf99.com and download what you need to convert to adobe reader file. It's free. There is an upgrade that is for sale, but I just use the free one. Once you have created the document in Publisher or whatever... you then go to "print" and choose pdf and it converts in on the screen and then you can save it. :)

converted publisher fileI have converted the publisher file to a word doc.

Leesa

Attachments

• Lay away flyer.doc
    103 KB · Views: 335
Thank you.. I really like the flyers and the idea in general, hopefully, this will help boost sales!

What is the Layaway Plan Contract?

The Layaway Plan Contract is a payment agreement between the customer and Pampered Chef that allows the customer to pay for their purchases in installments over a specified period of time.

How does the Layaway Plan Contract work?

The customer can choose to put items on layaway by paying a deposit of 20% of the total purchase price. The remaining balance can be paid off in equal installments over a period of 6 weeks.

Are there any fees or interest associated with the Layaway Plan Contract?

No, there are no additional fees or interest charges for using the Layaway Plan Contract. However, if the customer fails to make all payments by the specified due dates, the contract may be cancelled and the initial deposit will be forfeited.

Can I cancel my Layaway Plan Contract?

Yes, the customer can cancel their Layaway Plan Contract at any time before the final payment is due. However, the initial deposit will be forfeited and any previous payments will not be refunded.

Are all items eligible for the Layaway Plan Contract?

Most items are eligible for the Layaway Plan Contract, with the exception of certain limited edition or clearance items. The customer can check with their Pampered Chef consultant to confirm if their desired item is eligible for the Layaway Plan Contract.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pchefinski
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Cindycooks
  • Gloria&Emily
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Gloria&Emily
  • LBurke