• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Lawn signs

CAPCnewbie

Feb 14, 2009
Does anyone have a sign they use on their lawn? I was going to order one from vista print but I like seeing ideas of what others have done.

baychef

Silver Member
Mar 27, 2005
I have just ordered one but I am on such a remote road, not sure if it will do much good! Of course I had to order one just before they said they were going to take the White DCB off later this month :grumpy:!

I have a successful consultant that has one on her lawn and one of my employees saw it one day. My thoughts are that it could not hurt! Especially since I have been an active consultant for 10 years and have a growing team...but some have never heard of a consultant in the area!!

Not many ideas to share but every comment helps!

Last edited:

CAPCnewbie

Feb 14, 2009
Thanks Ann. What info did you put on yours?

Last edited:

baychef

Silver Member
Mar 27, 2005
I ordered the lawn flag from Merrill. Did not know there was anything to add to it. Maybe we are talking about 2 different products?

CAPCnewbie

Feb 14, 2009
Oh ok. I just saw that one on the Merrill website. I was just going to order a sign from vista print since I can customize it with my info. I liked the one on merrill but wish there was some way to add our contact info.

baychef

Silver Member
Mar 27, 2005
Good point!

kayleigh

Mar 26, 2010
I ordered one from vistaprint and added product pictures I liked and mine just says Pampered Chef I think and is in my front flower bed and I actually had someone say to me "oh the house with the pampered chef sign in the front", so people are seeing it which is all that I needed. :)

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Raenita
Replies
Views
scottcooks
Hi
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies