• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Make Your Own Lawn Sign: Creative Ideas & Inspiration

In summary, there are many ways to brainstorm creative ideas for a lawn sign, such as incorporating personal interests, puns, and unique designs. The materials needed will vary based on the design, but may include poster board, paint, stencils, and weather-resistant materials. Templates and pre-made designs are available, but may limit creativity. To make a lawn sign stand out, consider using bold colors, unique shapes, or eye-catching phrases, and be aware of any regulations or restrictions in your area.
CAPCnewbie
Does anyone have a sign they use on their lawn? I was going to order one from vista print but I like seeing ideas of what others have done.

I have just ordered one but I am on such a remote road, not sure if it will do much good! Of course I had to order one just before they said they were going to take the White DCB off later this month :grumpy:!

I have a successful consultant that has one on her lawn and one of my employees saw it one day. My thoughts are that it could not hurt! Especially since I have been an active consultant for 10 years and have a growing team...but some have never heard of a consultant in the area!!

Not many ideas to share but every comment helps!

Last edited:
Thanks Ann. What info did you put on yours?

Last edited:
I ordered the lawn flag from Merrill. Did not know there was anything to add to it. Maybe we are talking about 2 different products?

Oh ok. I just saw that one on the Merrill website. I was just going to order a sign from vista print since I can customize it with my info. I liked the one on merrill but wish there was some way to add our contact info.

Good point!

I ordered one from vistaprint and added product pictures I liked and mine just says Pampered Chef I think and is in my front flower bed and I actually had someone say to me "oh the house with the pampered chef sign in the front", so people are seeing it which is all that I needed. :)

1. How do I come up with creative ideas for my lawn sign?

There are many ways to brainstorm creative ideas for your lawn sign. Some suggestions include: thinking about your personal interests or hobbies, incorporating puns or wordplay, using bright colors or unique designs, and considering the purpose of your lawn sign (e.g. advertising a business or celebrating a special occasion).

2. What materials do I need to make my own lawn sign?

The materials needed will depend on the design and size of your lawn sign, but some common items include: sturdy poster board or foam board, paint or markers, stencils or templates, scissors or a craft knife, and optional accessories such as ribbon or glitter. You may also want to consider using weather-resistant materials if your lawn sign will be displayed outside.

3. Can I use a template or pre-made design for my lawn sign?

Yes, there are many websites and online resources that offer free or paid templates for lawn signs. You can also purchase pre-made designs from craft stores or print shops. Keep in mind that using a template or pre-made design may limit your creativity and uniqueness, but it can also be a helpful starting point.

4. How can I make my lawn sign stand out?

There are a few ways to make your lawn sign stand out. Consider using bold or contrasting colors, incorporating a unique shape or design, adding lights or other embellishments, or using a witty or eye-catching phrase. Additionally, make sure your lawn sign is placed in a visible and strategic location to attract attention.

5. Are there any regulations or restrictions for displaying lawn signs?

It's important to check with your local government or homeowners association for any regulations or restrictions on displaying lawn signs. Some areas may have specific rules about the size, location, or content of lawn signs. It's also important to be respectful of your neighbors and their property when displaying a lawn sign.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Lisa/ChefBear
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Lisa/ChefBear
  • amy07
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • Koolotus