• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can Lava Cake Be Made in Everyday Rockcrok?

In summary, you can make delicious lava cakes in the Everyday Rockcrok, which is designed and made for baking rich and gooey desserts like lava cakes. It is recommended to preheat the Rockcrok for about 10 minutes before adding the batter to ensure even cooking and a crispy crust. The necessary ingredients for lava cake in the Everyday Rockcrok include flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, salt, butter, chocolate, sugar, eggs, and vanilla extract, with the option to add additional ingredients for more flavor. The total cooking time for lava cake in the Everyday Rockcrok is approximately 20-25 minutes, including preheating, baking, and cooling time. It is possible to make multiple lava cakes at once in
Tara Volpenhein
I have a question about the lava cake recipe. I have made it in both the deep covered baker and the Dutch oven Rockcrok. Do you think that it's possible to make it in the everyday Rockcrok? I'm concerned about it bubbling over and was wondering if anyone has tried it? Thanks!

I think I should maybe move to a more expensive vessel, I have always done mine in the Rice Cooker Plus. I sell several at every show, but maybe I should be focusing on selling something more expensive. Then again, main meal is generally a RC or the DCB

I make mine in the DCB and it seems to do very well selling it. I also explain the whole cooking an entire roaster chicken in the microwave in 30 minutes, too. I don't think I've ever demoed the Rice Cooker Plus but I bring it with me to shows so people can see it.

Hi there! Thank you for reaching out with your question about the lava cake recipe. I have personally made the lava cake in both the deep covered baker and the Dutch oven Rockcrok, but I have not tried it in the everyday Rockcrok. However, I do think it's possible to make it in the everyday Rockcrok, as long as you follow the same instructions and use the same ingredients. I understand your concern about it bubbling over, but as long as you don't overfill the Rockcrok and leave enough room for the cake to rise, it should be fine. I would also recommend placing the Rockcrok on a baking sheet just in case there is any spillage. I hope this helps and happy baking!

1. Can I make lava cake in the Everyday Rockcrok?

Yes, you can make delicious lava cakes in the Everyday Rockcrok! Its unique design and material make it perfect for baking rich and gooey desserts like lava cakes.

2. Do I need to preheat the Rockcrok before making lava cake?

It is recommended to preheat the Rockcrok for about 10 minutes before adding the lava cake batter. This will ensure that the cake cooks evenly and has a crispy crust on the outside.

3. What ingredients do I need to make lava cake in the Everyday Rockcrok?

You will need all-purpose flour, unsweetened cocoa powder, baking powder, salt, butter, semi-sweet chocolate, sugar, eggs, and vanilla extract to make lava cake in the Everyday Rockcrok. You can also add in other ingredients like chocolate chips or nuts for added flavor.

4. How long does it take to make lava cake in the Everyday Rockcrok?

The total cooking time for lava cake in the Everyday Rockcrok is about 20-25 minutes. This includes the preheating time, baking time, and cooling time. It is a quick and easy dessert to make for any occasion.

5. Can I make multiple lava cakes at once in the Everyday Rockcrok?

Yes, you can make multiple lava cakes at once in the Everyday Rockcrok. You can either use separate Rockcroks or make a larger lava cake in a bigger Rockcrok. Just be sure to adjust the baking time accordingly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Roadtripray
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
KindaichiShota
  • marystell1
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
marystell1
  • AshleyAllison