• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Interested in Pampered Chef retirement sale items?

Working on it right now... picking back up where I was! The Nancy's postcards fell through, so I need to put those back up. :D

Ok guys, I'm caught up on PM's as of right now!

Please check the list @ the first post ... I had about 10 people back out of their pending purchases, so I updated what's available now by highlighting them with BLUE TEXT. If you see something on there that you want, PM or email me ASAP.

All these "pending" orders will be offered again if paypal isnt received by Tuesday evening, so that others have a fair chance to grab the things they're needing ASAP. :D

Hi Laura,
I've been up reading the info from earlier. Had a great time...sent you my list in case those paypals don't go through tommorrow.
Marisol

Hi Laura,
I've been up reading the info from earlier. Had a great time...sent you my list in case those paypals don't go through Tuesday.
Marisol

forgot to attach:

Attachments

• laura's sale.doc
    24 KB · Views: 364
Question... on the things that need to be replaced under warranty, how can someone do that if they buy it from you? Step by step instructinos... LOL. I would like to buy a couple of things for MIL if she can get them replaced

Just sent you a PM

I can't believe no one wants this box of Nancy's postcards! LOL
It's over $100 worth of postcards for $40...
Think of the wonderful connections you'll have with your hosts, team members and customers when you're sending them postcards all the time! :D :p

Laura, is #72 still available?

Pampered Laura said:
I can't believe no one wants this box of Nancy's postcards! LOL
It's over $100 worth of postcards for $40...
Think of the wonderful connections you'll have with your hosts, team members and customers when you're sending them postcards all the time! :D :p
Ok- I'll bite on the postcards. I'll PM you, Laura baby!

iamtamnur said:
Laura, is #72 still available?
Yes ma'am, you want me to add it to your package? :D

I am always editing the list to give an up-to-the-minute availability count, so if there's something you guys are interested in, and I've told you it's not available -- PLEASE check that list regularly so you can jump on it if someone backs out!

Some of the prices went down a few mins ago too, for items that have not had any bites ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Can someone answer my question?

Also, I am interested in this:
34. Apple Peeler/Corer/Slicer WITH STAND = $15 SETAnyone got any idea what the weight is?

britishchef said:
Question... on the things that need to be replaced under warranty, how can someone do that if they buy it from you? Step by step instructinos... LOL. I would like to buy a couple of things for MIL if she can get them replaced
I have been able to replace items I've received as gifts as long as they're new enough that the home office knows they're still under warranty (i.e. the salad chopper has a __ year warranty and came out only __ years ago). Same with Lifetime warranty items. :)

OK so you would just say it was a gift? I'll think on it (the professional pan).

britishchef said:
Also, I am interested in this:
34. Apple Peeler/Corer/Slicer WITH STAND = $15 SET

Anyone got any idea what the weight is?
I PM'd you. :)

britishchef said:
OK so you would just say it was a gift? I'll think on it (the professional pan).
Well, I've had a few customers that have had Lifetime warranty products without a reciept, and the home office replaced them every time as long as the we called and got a reference number in advance & mailed it in.

Pampered Laura said:
Yes ma'am, you want me to add it to your package? :D
That would be great! Should I PayPal you the money?

iamtamnur said:
That would be great! Should I PayPal you the money?
Sure thing, thanks! :D

Alright, I'm waiting since it is Tuesday night!! Laura, are you waiting until morning to re-list any items that have not been paid for yet?

PampMomof3 said:
Alright, I'm waiting since it is Tuesday night!! Laura, are you waiting until morning to re-list any items that have not been paid for yet?

No, she'll get up at 2 a.m. when the rest of the world is sleeping...

Here's what I want if you still have any? ofcourse, I mean if pending sales fell through~

Director’s/Recruiters Stuff:
12. (2) Gold Chef’s Hat pins on “Congratulations on Qualifying” cards = $2 each*pending*
13. (5) $1000 diamond/gold pins = $2 each*pending*
14. (4) “Star in Action” Pins = $2 each*pending*
15. guide to supporting new consultants = 50 cents
16. Leadership Handbook w/binder = $2*pending*
17. (2) New Consultant Guide & binder = $1 each

Aprons & Apparel:
23. DOTS apron (from leadership 07) – may have faint kool-aid stains on strings = $5*pending*

25. Pink HWC apron = $5 *pending*

Business Supplies, Doorprizes, flyers, etc:

67. (4) celebrate cookbooks = $5 each *pending*

76. (6) Welcome Booklets (old design, but still useful for training) = $3 ALL
77. (2) SPANISH Welcome Booklets = $1 BOTH
78. Pampered Partner Printer Paper pack (new) = $2 package
81. (3) Your life your way DVD = $1 each

DVD’S/VHS == $1 each
CD’S == 50 cents each(all working and no skips last time they were played)
104. Building Wide, Building Deep – Strategies for building a strong organization : Nancy Jo Ryan*pending*
105. Becoming a Master Coach – Sherri Carr/Nancy Francis*pending*

I want the tote w/charms from conference if it falls through but I've already told you that!!! (One of my team members told me they REALLY want it so I'm going to use it as an incentive for them!!!) That's if I get it of course!!!:thumbup:

*snort* Janet!
Yup - Wednesday morning I'll be relisting some of the pending items that I have NOT received a response from the buyer about. A few buyers have been communicating with me on when they're going to pay for their items, so we're good there. There are just a few who arent replying to me, and those are the items that'll go back up on Wednesday. After 10am. ;)

PS: The charm tote is NOT one of the items that I'm waiting on a response for, so it won't be relisted. :)

Heather, I PM'd ya ;)

heat123 said:
Here's what I want if you still have any? ofcourse, I mean if pending sales fell through~

Director’s/Recruiters Stuff:
12. (2) Gold Chef’s Hat pins on “Congratulations on Qualifying” cards = $2 each*pending*
13. (5) $1000 diamond/gold pins = $2 each*pending*
14. (4) “Star in Action” Pins = $2 each*pending*
15. guide to supporting new consultants = 50 cents
16. Leadership Handbook w/binder = $2*pending*
17. (2) New Consultant Guide & binder = $1 each

Aprons & Apparel:
23. DOTS apron (from leadership 07) – may have faint kool-aid stains on strings = $5*pending*

25. Pink HWC apron = $5 *pending*

76. (6) Welcome Booklets (old design, but still useful for training) = $3 ALL
77. (2) SPANISH Welcome Booklets = $1 BOTH
78. Pampered Partner Printer Paper pack (new) = $2 package
81. (3) Your life your way DVD = $1 each

DVD’S/VHS == $1 each
CD’S == 50 cents each(all working and no skips last time they were played)
104. Building Wide, Building Deep – Strategies for building a strong organization : Nancy Jo Ryan*pending*
105. Becoming a Master Coach – Sherri Carr/Nancy Francis*pending*

OK so when they get relisted I know I have told you already but I am in terested the following but I added some!!!

Bags, Totes, Albums, Binders, Padfolios, Etc:
4. PC Logo Briefcase = $5 *pending*
6. Brand new IN PACKAGE Show To Go Rolling Case = $50 *pending*
10. Tri-fold flip chart w/12 inserts = $5 SET *pending*

71. Door Prize Slips (3.5 pads) = $2 ALL *pending*
78. Pampered Partner Printer Paper pack (new) = $1.50 package*pending*

Pampered Laura said:
Heather, I PM'd ya ;)
before I pay: what are the new consultant guide and binders exaclty? I don't know if that is something I need yet and I might have mistakenly claimed them? thanks Laura!

Pampered Laura said:
*snort* Janet!
Yup - Wednesday morning I'll be relisting some of the pending items that I have NOT received a response from the buyer about. A few buyers have been communicating with me on when they're going to pay for their items, so we're good there. There are just a few who arent replying to me, and those are the items that'll go back up on Wednesday. After 10am. ;)

PS: The charm tote is NOT one of the items that I'm waiting on a response for, so it won't be relisted. :)

So I was a few hours off... :blushing: ;)

Originally Posted by britishchef
Pampered Laura said:
I have been able to replace items I've received as gifts as long as they're new enough that the home office knows they're still under warranty (i.e. the salad chopper has a __ year warranty and came out only __ years ago). Same with Lifetime warranty items. :)
Selling products to each other is perfectly "legal" but the warranty is NOT transferrable. Ethically you cannot do what you are suggesting.

Putting this suggestion on this board is giving false information to a lot of new consultants. There are ways we can help our guests get legitimate replacements and your example of helping others with things under warranty but without their receipt is good but not if they didn't buy it directly from PC or get it as a gift. How would PC know? They could audit the request for replacement by asking for the name of the person who gave the gift and then follow up.

If someone buys a product at a good deal like you are offering they just need to know that the warranty is voided. Then it's up to them to decide if they want to get the deal or the guarantee.

BethCooks4U said:
Selling products to each other is perfectly "legal" but the warranty is NOT transferrable. Ethically you cannot do what you are suggesting.

Putting this suggestion on this board is giving false information to a lot of new consultants. There are ways we can help our guests get legitimate replacements and your example of helping others with things under warranty but without their receipt is good but not if they didn't buy it directly from PC or get it as a gift. How would PC know? They could audit the request for replacement by asking for the name of the person who gave the gift and then follow up.
If someone buys a product at a good deal like you are offering they just need to know that the warranty is voided. Then it's up to them to decide if they want to get the deal or the guarantee.

If PC calls me to audit for my customer in this case, I'm happy to tell them that I earned/purchased every item thats covered under warranty and they will be able to verify that fact. But thanks for your input, Beth.

Pampered Laura said:
If PC calls me to audit for my customer in this case, I'm happy to tell them that I earned/purchased every item thats covered under warranty and they will be able to verify that fact. But thanks for your input, Beth.
So, if you are called on it, are you going to say that the product was a gift from you? Or are you going to say you sold them the product? If you are honest with PC they will not honor the warranty.

Just trying to make sure that newbies know the ethical way we are expected to do our business.

Good luck to you Laura.

Beth you're so sweet to care so very much about everyone's business. I'm sure that's what makes you tremendously successful! ;)

I didn't say how a consultant should handle it. I've stated what experience I've had in replacing things for people that have received PC items in one way or another that are lifetime warranty products, and that I'm happy to answer questions if the home office wants to call me.

Ive always run my business in a very ethical and (too) honest manner. But thanks again! :D

Hey guys,
So far the only thing that I havent heard back about is the Ultimate Slice and Grate. All of the other "pending items" have people that are in communication with me about their payment, etc.

The items that are in BLUE are all still available right now!

Thanks! :)

Thanks Beth for being brave and honest ~ there are "ethics" (doing what is right in your own eyes) and then there are ethics (just plain doing what is right). Sometimes its hard to look past all the nice talk and see what it unwavering truth. You do that, and any new or unseasoned consultant can always count on you to say what is truth.

I'm getting everything boxed up for everyone as quick as I can so you guys can have your items ASAP! Thanks for your patience! :)

The list is updated... if there's anything in blue that you'd like, please let me know via PM or board email.
:)
Laura

Updated original post with a few new items that I found... Everything goes for $50+ shipping. :D

Pampered Laura said:
Updated original post with a few new items that I found... Everything goes for $50+ shipping. :D

Cancel that PM I sent. Thanks.

Ok so Im assuning theres nothing left since I dont see anything in blue...but figured I should ask!!! :D

what do you have left?

Everything in the very first post, is what's left. I'm selling it as a package of items, because I'm tired of looking at it all! If you'd like to see whats left, go back and refresh the first post... I updated it. :)

Is it gone?????????????????

Laura, I sent you a message, but didn't hear back. Just wondering if you still have it all??

Thanks!

The box o' everything is pending, sorry I havent had a chance to respond to the PM's! I'll let you know by tomorrow afternoon if it's taken or not! :D

Great! Thanks Laura! :)

Laura, I just received the invites you sent me. Thanks!!!:)

Will you sell individual things- Consultant tote the new one and the denim apron. How much??

danielsdundee said:
Will you sell individual things- Consultant tote the new one and the denim apron. How much??

I "pm" Laura about these two items a few days agao. . .have not heard back from her.

chefjeanine said:
I "pm" Laura about these two items a few days agao. . .have not heard back from her.

I talked to her by e-mail and it looks like a consultant in her former downline is taking it all.

(That was Monday).

Pampered Laura said:
The box o' everything is pending, sorry I havent had a chance to respond to the PM's! I'll let you know by tomorrow afternoon if it's taken or not! :D
Looks like it's taken.

Sorry, had family over this afternoon and just got on here. Yes, one of my former downline got the bag full o' stuff. :) Thanks everyone!

I do have a whole pantry closet FULL of new (still in boxes) products though... so I'll be going through all of those and sell those, too. :D

<h2>1. What is the preferred method of payment for Pampered Chef retirement sale items?</h2><p>The preferred method of payment for Pampered Chef retirement sale items is through PayPal.</p><h2>2. Where will the items be shipped from?</h2><p>The items will be shipped from zip code 75002.</p><h2>3. Is there a discount for purchasing the entire box of items?</h2><p>Yes, there is a discount for purchasing the entire box of items. The price for the box is $50 plus shipping, but the seller is open to best offers.</p><h2>4. Are all the items in new condition?</h2><p>No, some of the items may need some TLC cleaning or may have scratches or other minor imperfections. However, all items are in working condition.</p><h2>5. Are there any new, unopened items available for purchase?</h2><p>Yes, there are a few new, unopened items available for purchase such as the denim consultant apron, new consultant black tote, and various door prizes still in their original packaging.</p>

1. What is the preferred method of payment for Pampered Chef retirement sale items?

The preferred method of payment for Pampered Chef retirement sale items is through PayPal.

2. Where will the items be shipped from?

The items will be shipped from zip code 75002.

3. Is there a discount for purchasing the entire box of items?

Yes, there is a discount for purchasing the entire box of items. The price for the box is $50 plus shipping, but the seller is open to best offers.

4. Are all the items in new condition?

No, some of the items may need some TLC cleaning or may have scratches or other minor imperfections. However, all items are in working condition.

5. Are there any new, unopened items available for purchase?

Yes, there are a few new, unopened items available for purchase such as the denim consultant apron, new consultant black tote, and various door prizes still in their original packaging.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jeans Garden
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Jeans Garden
  • scottcooks
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
higoobs
  • chefpenny99