• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Never-Ending Thread: A Place for Laughs and Jokes - Join the Fun!

the trucker says "Look lady, I don't want to lose any load, soeither you go away or I'll call the police."
  • #1,751
Shampoo Warning!I don't know WHY I didn't figure this out sooner!

Do you use shampoo in the shower like I do?

When I wash my hair, the shampoo runs down my whole body, and
printed very clearly on the shampoo label is this warning,

"FOR EXTRA VOLUME AND BODY"

No wonder I keep gaining weight! So, I have got rid of that shampoo and
I've started using Dawn dish soap instead.

The label reads, "DISSOLVES FAT THAT IS OTHERWISE DIFFICULT TO REMOVE."

Well, my problem is solved! If I don't answer the phone,
it's because I'm in the shower.

• #1,752
Garden Store Sign spring sign funny5492031f5d2d9241c6a9a7b50340f92c.jpg

• #1,753
A man is driving along a highway and sees a rabbit jump out across the middle of the road. He swerves to avoid hitting it, but unfortunately the rabbit jumps right in front of the car. The driver, a sensitive man as well as an animal lover, pulls over and gets out to see what has become of the rabbit.

Much to his dismay, the rabbit is dead. The driver feels so awful that he begins to cry.

A beautiful blonde woman driving down the highway sees a man crying on the side of the road and pulls over. She steps out of the car and asks the man what's wrong.

" I feel terrible,"! He explains, "I accidentally hit this rabbit and killed it."
The blonde says, "Don't worry."

She runs to her car and pulls out a spray can. She walks over to the limp, dead rabbit, bends down, and sprays the contents onto the rabbit.

The rabbit jumps up, waves its paw at the two of them and hops off down the road.

Ten feet away the rabbit stops, turns around and waves again, he hops down the road another 10 feet, turns and waves, hops another ten feet,turns and waves, and repeats this again and again and again, until he hops out of sight.

The man is astonished.

He runs over to the woman and demands, "What is in that can? What did you spray on that rabbit?"

The woman turns the can around so that the man can read the label.
It says..........."Hair Spray - Restores life to dead hair, and adds permanent wave."

• #1,755
Yes!

now hiring funny_9767235_n.jpg

• #1,756
Yes! plants killed funny.jpg

• #1,757
So me- sometimes...

Distracted3fcbf1.jpg

• #1,758
Makes sense to me.

funny3_n.jpg

• #1,759
Simply put.

wine pairingfc7a36a.jpg

• #1,760
Oh yeah!

hokey pokeyc306fcae.jpg

• #1,761
Welcome to Monday!

ikea interview868c1550fa.jpg

• #1,762
Oh yeah!

lite in the fridge1893f45c5d.jpg

• #1,763
Funny...

gyme15cd4fe6b5.jpg

• #1,764
A recent article in the Cincinnati Enquirer reported that a woman, one Myra Yablonski, has sued Bethesda North Hospital, saying that after her husband was treated there recently, he had lost all interest in sex. A hospital spokesman replied, "Mr. Yablonski was actually admitted in Ophthalmology. All we did was correct his eyesight."

• #1,765
CaliforniaJust got back from California- found this cute!

california map.jpg

• #1,766
Liked this...

funny slap someonec978111551c.jpg

• #1,767
hmmmm...

funny veggie.jpg

• #1,768
So true- ouch!

legos funny66dc19258.jpg

• #1,769
Cute!

funny oven962619_n.png

• #1,770
Been there....

I don't know funny556625883_n.jpg

• #1,771
Oh yeah... funny cookies81a.jpg From theberry.com

• #1,772
Anyone have one of these at home?

funny funny.jpg

• #1,773
Happy Sunday!

funny noahs ark7d02c7.jpg

• #1,774
Do you think you're pretty good at geography?

In this game by Lufthansa, just click on where you think the city is and the plane will land there. The game then shows the correct destination! (It's sort of like pin the tail on the donkey only you have to know something about geography.) Good luck!

Warning - this is addictive!

http://www.lufthansa-usa.com/useugame2007/html/play.html

PS - I'm not very good at it!

• #1,775
HaHa...

chickens funny.jpg

• #1,776
Attending a wedding for the first time, a little girl
whispered to her mother, "Why is the bride dressed in white?''

Her mother replied, "Because white is the color of happiness,
and today is the happiest day of her life!"

The little girl thought about this for a moment then said,
"Then why is the groom wearing black?"

(I always thought the bride wore white because the dishwasher
should match all the other major appliances!)

• #1,777
To wine lovers everywhere.

wine funnyfcd.jpg

• #1,778
So true.

dog funny1dbdb.jpg

• #1,779
Self esteem issues...

funny51a.jpg

• #1,780
Mike and Jerry met in the park every day to feed the pigeons, watch the squirrels and discuss world problems.

One day Jerry didn't show up. Mike didn't think much about it and figured maybe he had a cold or something.. But after Jerry hadn't shown up for a week or so, Mike really got worried. However, since the only time they ever got together was at the park, Mike didn't know where Jerry lived, so he was unable to find out what had happened to him.

A month had passed, and Mike figured he had seen the last of Jerry, but one day, Mike went to the park and - SURPRISE! There sat Jerry! Mike was very excited and happy to see him, told him so, then asked him, "For crying out loud Jerry, what in the world happened to you? Where have you been?"

Jerry replied, "I've been in jail."

"Jail?!" cried Mike. "Why were you in jail?"

"Well," Jerry explained, "Remember Rosie, that cute little blonde waitress at the coffee shop?"

"Yeah," said Mike, "How could I forget her? What about her?"

"Well, one day she filed rape charges against me. Being's as old as I am, I was so proud that when I got into court, I pleaded 'guilty'."

"And?" asked Mike.

"The damn judge gave me 30 days for perjury!"

• #1,781
We're still here.

twinkie funnyae7bf1bc916cf8.jpg

• #1,782
So true...

funny43_403920388_n.jpg

• #1,783
Happy Sunday!

funnyCapture.JPG

• #1,784
Very punny!

wine funny from quickmeme.com395e9e66.jpg

• #1,785
So true.

funny cleaningfe70f1820.jpg

• #1,786
Happy Wednesday!

fish funnyeadb4.jpg

• #1,787
So true...

funny diamond.jpg

• #1,788
Happy Friday!:)

dog cartoon.jpg

• #1,789
Yup.

funny food network.png

• #1,790
Happy Mothers Day! mom.png

• #1,791
Monday Monday..... funny mondayd55bca9fcf.jpg

• #1,792
Have a great Tuesday!

coffee funny35c891e0fad508cea418b922d442120a.jpg

• #1,793
Oh yeah!

cake funny.jpg

• #1,794
So true.

funny recipes.jpg

• #1,795
Happy Friday!!!

funny lemonscbf5e70.jpg

• #1,796
So true.

funny red white and blue.jpg

• #1,797
Funny Breakfast.jpg I have a dog named Ebony -- she gets sooo excited when it is time to eat... I figured someone would enjoy this also!! (she also steals sticks of butter off the counter)This isn't Ebony though, she is a German Shepherd...

• #1,798
Have a great day!

funny egg66131e53e47d.jpg

• #1,799
ADHD.jpg

This happens all of the time!!

• #1,800
This is soo true!! I need to hang this one up.

Attachments

• Erasers.jpg
    Erasers.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 616
<h2>1. What is Never-Ending Thread (NET)?</h2><p>Never-Ending Thread (NET) is a thread created on Pampered Chef's forum as a place for members to share their latest jokes without having to start a new thread every time.</p><h2>2. Why was NET created?</h2><p>NET was created to provide a designated space for members to share jokes and have a good laugh without cluttering the forum with multiple joke threads.</p><h2>3. Can anyone post in NET?</h2><p>Yes, anyone who is a member of Pampered Chef's forum can post in NET and contribute their jokes.</p><h2>4. Are there any guidelines for posting in NET?</h2><p>We ask that members keep the jokes appropriate and respectful. We also encourage members to use proper grammar and spelling when posting.</p><h2>5. Can jokes posted in NET be used in shows?</h2><p>It's possible that some jokes posted in NET may be used in shows, but it is not guaranteed. The purpose of NET is to provide a fun space for members to share jokes, not for the sole purpose of finding material for shows.</p>

1. What is Never-Ending Thread (NET)?

Never-Ending Thread (NET) is a thread created on Pampered Chef's forum as a place for members to share their latest jokes without having to start a new thread every time.

2. Why was NET created?

NET was created to provide a designated space for members to share jokes and have a good laugh without cluttering the forum with multiple joke threads.

3. Can anyone post in NET?

Yes, anyone who is a member of Pampered Chef's forum can post in NET and contribute their jokes.

4. Are there any guidelines for posting in NET?

We ask that members keep the jokes appropriate and respectful. We also encourage members to use proper grammar and spelling when posting.

5. Can jokes posted in NET be used in shows?

It's possible that some jokes posted in NET may be used in shows, but it is not guaranteed. The purpose of NET is to provide a fun space for members to share jokes, not for the sole purpose of finding material for shows.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampered1224
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
lt1jane
  • ShelbyMichalek
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Brenda.the.chef
Replies