• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Explore the Delicious Latin Recipes in Our Best-Selling Cookbook!

In summary, the cookbook has recipes for a variety of dishes, including Cuban steak, catfish, and steak tacos.
CookingwithMary
Anyone have a list of the recipes, or the type of recipes in the new cookbook?I'm hoping this will be on my 'best seller' list this season :)

I got my box of new items last night and the cookbook was in it. But I didn't bring it with me to work, some of the recipes look really good, but I am afraid I may have trouble finding some of the ingreidents. I live in a small town in a very rural area. The larger towns are 90 miles away. But i intend to try some of them.

I am so excited about this book. I met the guy from the test kitchens who developed all of the recipes and he is excited about it too. So when you make the recipes, be sure to send your feedback to the test kitchens. They love hearing from us.

I thought it looked really good when I looked through it in the Product Room....if I ever get my SAT, I'll be able to say more!:rolleyes:

But I have two neighbors who are Hispanic, and I am really excited to show both of them this new cookbook. Both of them have received the $1 cookbooks as gifts from me - but I don't think that they understand the concept of PC. They have been invited to parties I've had here...but don't come (I know one it's because she is always worried her English isn't good enough.).
This cookbook just might help us over the barrier!

Got mine today. Here are the listed recipes:Tortilla-Crusted Chicken with Spicy Tomato Sauce
Shrimp a la Diabla
Pork Tenderloin with White Bean Salsa
Spicy Meatball Soup
Pan-Grilled Salmon with Poblanos, Corn & Onions
Chicken Chilaquiles with Manchego Cheese
Talapia with Garlic Sauce & Pasta
Steak & Plantain Tacos
Stovetop Cheese Enchiladas
Pork Chops with Sweet Potato Puree & Black Bean Sauce
Stuffed Peppers with Shrimp & Chorizo
Paella-Style Skillet
Pork Sopes with Roasted Tomatillo Sauce
Grilled Red Snapper with Mango Salad
Mayan-Style Steak Skillet
Puerto Rican-Style Chicken Stew
Catfish Fillets with Chimichurri
Steak Tostadas with Avacados, Tomatoes & Olives
Skillet Chicken Mole
Grilled Cuban Steak with Oregano PotatoesPlus, there are two information sections:Getting It Done in 30 Minutes
About Our Recipes and Notes on Nutrition

Thanks Rae...I'm drooling now :)
We eat a lot of central American and Cuban food, so do my customers. Having a really nice AFORDABLE Eng/Span cookbook is going to be really wonderful.

thanks Rae - LOVE the sound of quite a few of these! AND our family LOVES Latin foods! (go figure we are 100% Irish right??)

the shrimp in the catalog looks to die for. I am about to wear out my grill pan grilling shrimp every weekend. I hope I can adapt it.

I wish it was in open stock!

I just spoke with my Director, and she doesn't believe we will be "privied" to have the Latin cookbook here in Canada. BIG BUMMER!So, if they don't release it here, is there anyone there who would be willing to let me purchase a copy from them and then they mail the book to me? Of course, I am more than happy to pay the costs of sending it to Canada.Cheers,
Cyndi

1. What types of Latin dishes are featured in the Latin Flavor Cookbook?

The Latin Flavor Cookbook features a variety of dishes from various Latin American countries, including Mexico, Puerto Rico, Cuba, and more. Some examples include empanadas, arroz con pollo, and ceviche.

2. Are the recipes in the Latin Flavor Cookbook authentic?

Yes, the recipes in the Latin Flavor Cookbook are authentic and have been developed by our team of chefs with input from Latin American culinary experts. We strive to stay true to the traditional flavors and cooking techniques of each country.

3. Are the ingredients in the Latin Flavor Cookbook difficult to find?

No, the ingredients used in the Latin Flavor Cookbook can be found at most grocery stores. We also provide alternative ingredients or substitutions in case a specific ingredient is not available in your area.

4. Are there vegetarian or gluten-free options in the Latin Flavor Cookbook?

Yes, the Latin Flavor Cookbook offers a variety of vegetarian and gluten-free options. Each recipe is clearly labeled with dietary restrictions and we also provide alternative ingredient suggestions for those with dietary restrictions.

5. Can I use the Latin Flavor Cookbook even if I am not familiar with Latin cooking?

Absolutely! The Latin Flavor Cookbook includes easy-to-follow instructions and helpful tips for those who are new to Latin cooking. We believe that anyone can enjoy and create delicious Latin dishes with our cookbook.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefDi
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • Denise K
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Denise K
Replies