• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Late Fall Show Idea, & Suggestions Wanted!

In summary, Meredith is planning to have her own show in November and is looking for suggestions. She is confident in making a nice display, but is worried about spending too much. Lisa suggests putting out food, games, and raffles to attract guests.
msmileyface
Hey there Cheffers!

I am planning to have my own show (I've never done this) in November. I want it to be an open house type show, and I'm not sure if I will pre-make all of the food or if I will demonstrate one. It's going to be mostly friends and family that are invited, maybe some past hosts, etc. My idea is that it will be a holiday shopping party, where guests can also pick up recipes for easy recipes to make for all their holiday entertaining. One recipe I will definitely do is the turkey and cranberry braid in the "all the best" recipe book- what better to do with your day after Thanksgiving leftovers? And of course, some Christmas cookies, appetizers, etc.

I was planning to set up some areas with different "displays", like a holiday display with the snowmen stuff, a salad area with all the bamboo stuff, and maybe a "great gifts under $20" spot (since this is a shopping opportunity).

Anyone ever done something like this? Suggestions would be welcomed!

:) Meredith

I realize this is a little like "Homemade for the Holidays" theme show but I'm still looking for suggestions to keep the cost down and make it the best I can make it.

Hi Meredith.... I like the idea! I suggest you put out ALL of your PC items (that are still for sale) since it's at your house and you don't have to cart them somewhere else ;)

If you have a lot of people who haven't been to many shows, I would demo something. If they have been to a lot of shows, I would do a catalog walk through pointing out the best deals or your favorite item on every few pages.

The food all sounds great! Maybe play some Christmas music and Christmas type games to get people in the mood. But I'm a little hesitant of open houses... I would do firm invites since youre going to be preparing food ahead of time. An open house leaves a lot of room for people not to come. JMO

Good idea. I think I will make a firm start time. I do plan tp put all my PC stuff out... much of it will have food in it! And other thing will just be around the house

Good idea. I think I will make a firm start time. I do plan tp put all my PC stuff out... much of it will have food in it! And other thing will just be around the house

I am having my 1st "open house" the beginning of November too. I am very nervous. :eek: I am going to promote it more as a Holiday Party. I am going to make flyer invitations and mail them out with a mini catalog.
I am a perfectionist to a fault and always go above and beyond what is normally done. I want to have some "cash and carry" items too. I am just worried I am going to spend more $ then it is worth.
I am going to have all the food made ahead of time and have a card next to each recipe with the products to make the recipe. I am going to have some kind of raffle game for a free products. Maybe 1 raffle for rsvp'ing, 1 for bring a friend.
I am confident in making a nice display. I just was wondering what to do to entice a lot of guests and make it fun. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciate. :love:

I am with you Lisa, I will probably spend more than I should on my party. I like your raffle idea, I think that maybe I will pick up the easy accent decorator (on our supply order) for $12 or whatever it is on there and raffle that off.. that's fun to have around the holidays!

Go easy Ladies! You don't want to over do it, you're doing this to MAKE $$$. I would put out 3 or 4 things to eat, depending on the guest count, and try to keep it simple with fun games. Also keep in mind that if 30 agree to come, maybe 18 will show up. I'd rather run out of something than have too much left.

For example... one of my first shows I put out a block of cream cheese in 2 different dishes and poured lots of pineapple rum sauce on it. I ended up having to throw a lot of it away because not many people came. I tried to eat as much of it myself as I could. Resign yourself to "run out" of food. :)

PS... Lisa... if you do a cash and carry, make it smaller items like spices and cook books.. maybe baking stuff. Ask yourself "What willl I do with this if I don't sell it?". The answer should be to use it as a gift yourself or use it as a door prize when the time is right. I wouldn't spend too much ahead of time because you just never know what people want on a given day. Just my opinion, I know!

What is the purpose of a "Late Fall Show" for Pampered Chef?

The "Late Fall Show" is a special event where Pampered Chef consultants showcase the latest products and recipes for the upcoming holiday season. It is a great opportunity for customers to get a head start on their holiday meal planning and gift shopping.

What are some ideas for hosting a successful Late Fall Show?

Some ideas for hosting a successful Late Fall Show include offering exclusive holiday-themed products, featuring seasonal recipes, and creating a festive atmosphere with decorations and music. Additionally, promoting the event through social media and offering incentives for guests to bring friends can help increase attendance.

How can I make my Late Fall Show stand out from other Pampered Chef events?

To make your Late Fall Show stand out, consider incorporating special themes or activities such as a cooking demonstration, a gift wrapping station, or a holiday cookie exchange. You can also offer limited edition products or discounts exclusively for the event.

Are there any product bundles or promotions specifically for the Late Fall Show?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers special product bundles and promotions for the Late Fall Show. These may include discounted prices, free gifts, or limited edition items that are only available during the event. Be sure to check with your consultant for the latest offers.

What are some suggestions for maximizing sales at the Late Fall Show?

To maximize sales at the Late Fall Show, consider offering special discounts or promotions for attendees who make a purchase that day. You can also create a sense of urgency by highlighting limited edition products or emphasizing the importance of getting a head start on holiday shopping. Don't forget to follow up with guests after the event to offer any additional support or answer any questions they may have.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AshleyAllison
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
mspibb
  • krusacbeth
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
JennyJennJen
  • Donna Partlo