• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Last Triple Points Dates: June 24 or June 27 - Don't Miss Out on Extra Savings!

In summary, on the 24th or the 27th, whichever came first, a collector submitted a $1,464.60 catalog show on one of those days.
esavvymom
Staff member
June 24 or June 27

I got one on the 27th! My "ER" show...over $620!! Wahoo! What a hoot!

If my host would have had all of your $'s collected instead of leaving it up to me, I would have submitted a $563 catalog show on the 27th.:mad:

Oh well, I am desparately trying to collect the $'s so I can obtain level 2 in the sell a thon. I am only $162.00 away. This catalog show will put me well over.

Yahoooooooooooooo! Finally I hit a right date with a show of $1,464.60 submitted on the 27th!!!! Yahooooooooo!

This is probably a dumb question, but are the earned points only good towards the Disney trip? I am not planning to take the Disney trip, so I just wondered if I would benefit from the points in any other way; especially seeing that I submitted a $1330 show on the 27th.

Chef Gilles said:
Yahoooooooooooooo! Finally I hit a right date with a show of $1,464.60 submitted on the 27th!!!! Yahooooooooo!

Wow! Way to go!

Yipeee!!!! Submitted a big show AND had an online order on the 24th! I SOOOO needed those triple points....God is good!:D

I was lazy and submitted my last show on the 28th! That's what get for being a slug. :p He He

I submitted one on the 27th. YIPPEE!!! Of the 7 dates, I hit 3 of them.

taterbug said:
This is probably a dumb question, but are the earned points only good towards the Disney trip? I am not planning to take the Disney trip, so I just wondered if I would benefit from the points in any other way; especially seeing that I submitted a $1330 show on the 27th.

you can go for the Level 1- which is National Conference....or if you get higher, you can take the Gift card (Visa?) option instead....so yes, you have options to use your points elsewhere. (Look at the Incentive info for the details...it should tell you what they are)

esavvymom said:
you can go for the Level 1- which is National Conference....or if you get higher, you can take the Gift card (Visa?) option instead....so yes, you have options to use your points elsewhere. (Look at the Incentive info for the details...it should tell you what they are)
I did find the information and read it - thanks!

Yahoo!! I submitted $907 show on Saturday! That put me just over half way to Disney Level 2! Yeah for me!!!!!

Nada! Submitted three shows last night, wish it as been last night!

I have 4 shows to submit tonite - no such luck for me. Congrats to all who scored big!

Wahhhh! If I had procrastinated as usual, I would have submitted an $1800 show on the 27th instead of the 26th.

I missed both days by 1 day. OH well I was able to hit one day of the 5, so I will gladly accept the extra points.

I got the 24th - only a $318 show but hey, that's an extra 636 points than I would have had! I'm excited! I hit one last time too - also a small one but every little point counts. Now if I could just get my last consultant to qualify - she's really struggling right now, but is only $100 or so away. Crossing my fingers that she gets it done by July 6th so she will earn some PC$ for turning in $1250 in her first 90 days.

My show that was 395 was a triple point day.

What are the "Last Triple Points Dates"?

The "Last Triple Points Dates" refer to the final days for customers to earn triple points on their purchases through the Pampered Chef loyalty program.

When are the Last Triple Points Dates?

The Last Triple Points Dates vary and are typically announced at the beginning of each month. Customers can check their email or the Pampered Chef website for the specific dates.

How do I earn triple points?

To earn triple points, customers must be a member of the Pampered Chef loyalty program and make a qualifying purchase during the designated Last Triple Points Dates. Points will automatically be added to their account.

What purchases qualify for triple points?

All purchases made through the Pampered Chef website or through a Pampered Chef consultant during the Last Triple Points Dates will qualify for triple points. This includes both regular and sale-priced items.

What happens if I miss the Last Triple Points Dates?

If a customer misses the Last Triple Points Dates, they will still earn the regular amount of points on their purchase. It is important to pay attention to the dates to take advantage of the triple points offer.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• husbandwifepcteam
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
husbandwifepcteam
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • jwpamp