• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Last Triple Points Dates

esavvymom

Legend Member
Staff member
Sep 8, 2008
June 24 or June 27

I got one on the 27th! My "ER" show...over $620!! Wahoo! What a hoot!

pamperedpals

Gold Member
Mar 11, 2007
If my host would have had all of your $'s collected instead of leaving it up to me, I would have submitted a $563 catalog show on the 27th.:mad:

Oh well, I am desparately trying to collect the $'s so I can obtain level 2 in the sell a thon. I am only $162.00 away. This catalog show will put me well over.

Chef Gilles

Gold Member
Jul 21, 2008
Yahoooooooooooooo! Finally I hit a right date with a show of $1,464.60 submitted on the 27th!!!! Yahooooooooo!

taterbug

Mar 31, 2009
This is probably a dumb question, but are the earned points only good towards the Disney trip? I am not planning to take the Disney trip, so I just wondered if I would benefit from the points in any other way; especially seeing that I submitted a $1330 show on the 27th.

Jolie_Paradoxe

Gold Member
Apr 15, 2009
Yipeee!!!! Submitted a big show AND had an online order on the 24th! I SOOOO needed those triple points....God is good!:D

I was lazy and submitted my last show on the 28th! That's what get for being a slug. :p He He

esavvymom

Legend Member
Staff member
Sep 8, 2008
This is probably a dumb question, but are the earned points only good towards the Disney trip? I am not planning to take the Disney trip, so I just wondered if I would benefit from the points in any other way; especially seeing that I submitted a $1330 show on the 27th.

you can go for the Level 1- which is National Conference....or if you get higher, you can take the Gift card (Visa?) option instead....so yes, you have options to use your points elsewhere. (Look at the Incentive info for the details...it should tell you what they are)

taterbug

Mar 31, 2009
you can go for the Level 1- which is National Conference....or if you get higher, you can take the Gift card (Visa?) option instead....so yes, you have options to use your points elsewhere. (Look at the Incentive info for the details...it should tell you what they are)
I did find the information and read it - thanks!

Sarah K.

Novice Member
Silver Member
Jun 8, 2006
I missed both days by 1 day. OH well I was able to hit one day of the 5, so I will gladly accept the extra points.

pcsharon1

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Oct 17, 2008
I got the 24th - only a $318 show but hey, that's an extra 636 points than I would have had! I'm excited! I hit one last time too - also a small one but every little point counts. Now if I could just get my last consultant to qualify - she's really struggling right now, but is only $100 or so away. Crossing my fingers that she gets it done by July 6th so she will earn some PC$ for turning in $1250 in her first 90 days.