• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Last Pre-Baby Cooking Show in the Bag!

In summary, "Last Pre-Baby Cooking Show in the Bag!" is a themed cooking show for expectant parents that focuses on quick and easy recipes that can be made ahead of time and stored in the freezer for convenience after the baby arrives. The show is typically 2 hours long and no prior cooking experience is necessary to attend. Pampered Chef often offers special deals and promotions for their cooking shows, and guests are encouraged to bring friends and family for a fun cooking experience.
redsoxgirl
I had my last pre-baby cooking show last night and now I'm "off" until April.

I've got 1 catalog show for February and March and April, so I'm feeling good about staying active!

Now it's time for some relaxing :indif:

Most definitely relax, I have a catty show this month and then nothing for March. I have really put PC on the back burner since becoming preggers.

Congrats! Good luck! Don't but your business completely on the back burner. Make sure to work so that you have shows when you are ready to come back.

1. What is "Last Pre-Baby Cooking Show in the Bag!"?

"Last Pre-Baby Cooking Show in the Bag!" is a special themed cooking show offered by Pampered Chef for expectant parents. It focuses on quick and easy recipes that can be made ahead of time and stored in the freezer for convenience after the baby arrives.

2. How long is the cooking show?

The cooking show is typically 2 hours long, but may vary depending on the number of guests and questions asked during the demonstration.

3. Do I need to have any cooking experience to attend?

No prior cooking experience is necessary to attend the "Last Pre-Baby Cooking Show in the Bag!" Our consultants will guide you through each recipe and provide helpful tips and tricks along the way.

4. Are there any discounts or promotions available?

At Pampered Chef, we often offer special deals and promotions for our cooking shows. Be sure to check with your consultant for any current discounts or offers.

5. Can I bring a friend or family member to the cooking show with me?

Of course! We encourage you to invite friends and family to join you at the "Last Pre-Baby Cooking Show in the Bag!" Cooking is always more fun with loved ones, and they may even want to purchase some of our products for their own kitchen.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Crystal Patton
  • CAPCnewbie
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
CAPCnewbie
  • quiverfull7