• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Last June's SAT Pix: Celebrating $1500 in Sales and Level 2 Achievement!

In summary, the conversation was about the speaker's sales experience with Pampered Chef in 2010. They had reached Level 2 and were looking for a photo to add to their Facebook album of items earned from the company. They were also discussing the potential for impressing others and recruiting new members by showcasing their earned products. Another participant in the conversation expressed interest in doing the same and potentially sharing their own photos.
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
Not sure if I should post this here or elsewhere, but here goes.

Last June I had $1500 in sales (highest ever in a SAT month) and I earned Level 2.

Sadly, I had forgotten to take a photo, can't remember what all was in it, and have either stored some products for cash and carry, given them for donations, or put them in the kitchen and I can't remember which ones.

If anyone else earned that level in 2010 and has a photo, please contact me.

I'd like to start a photo album on Facebook of what I earned from Pampered Chef for free! I think that would impress people, especially since I'm not a high achiever by any means. Many incentives I got just for putting 2 shows in. (That included the $1,500 level!) Of course, I have photos from the Whirlwind Shopping Spree, the yellow lunch tote I earned last year, the incentive from my director from another challenge ...and products I earned from other SAT months. And of course, that doesn't include products I purchased at a discount or got for free by hosting my own shows! Who knows, somebody might be impressed and might think they might want to sign up!

Thanks, Sheila, for the inspiration!

That's a great idea! I think I'm gonna start doing that, too. I'm excited by all I've earned this year just by basically staying active.

I think I might have some pictures. I have a few that I put on my FB page in July 2010, but I didn't put all of them there. I keep my pictures on an external HD, and it's not attached to my laptop right now. If I remember to look for them tomorrow, I'll pass them on.

Thanks! I can snag them from your page if you've posted them there!

Hi there! I just wanted to say congratulations on your amazing sales last June and earning Level 2! That's a huge accomplishment and you should be proud of yourself. I understand the frustration of not having a photo to show for it, but I love your idea of starting a photo album of all the products you've earned for free from Pampered Chef. It's a great way to showcase the rewards and incentives that come with being a consultant. Keep up the great work and I hope you find someone who can provide a photo for you. Best of luck!

What is "Last June's Sat Pix"?

"Last June's Sat Pix" is a collection of satellite images taken in June of a particular year. These images capture various locations around the world and provide a unique perspective on our planet.

Where can I find "Last June's Sat Pix"?

"Last June's Sat Pix" can be found on various websites and online databases that specialize in satellite imagery. Some popular sources include NASA's Earth Observatory and Google Earth.

What makes "Last June's Sat Pix" unique?

"Last June's Sat Pix" offers a rare glimpse into the world from a bird's eye view. These images show us the beauty and complexity of our planet, as well as the impact of human activity on the environment.

Can I use "Last June's Sat Pix" for educational or commercial purposes?

It depends on the source and the specific images you wish to use. Some satellite imagery may be protected by copyright and cannot be used for commercial purposes without permission. However, many sources offer free or low-cost images for educational use.

How often are new "Last June's Sat Pix" released?

The frequency of new "Last June's Sat Pix" releases varies depending on the source. Some websites may update their satellite imagery daily, while others may only release new images every few months. It is best to check the source's update schedule for more accurate information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
DawnH
  • Sheila
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
chefkathy
  • deanna_g