• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Last Day to Use S/S Catalog???

In summary, the last day to use the spring/summer catalog for Pampered Chef products is July 31st. After that date, the catalog will no longer be available for purchases, but some products may still be available while supplies last. There may be promotions or discounts on the last day, and all rewards and host benefits must be redeemed by July 31st. The fall/winter catalog will be available starting August 1st.
funinyourkitchen
Hi all
I've been kinda stagnant for a while, just doing enough to stay active but I just did a Fundraiser last week & have already handed out info for one catalog party and have another guest interested in a cooking show AND a fundraiser for her daughters school. I haven't ordered any Fall catalogs since I haven't been doing many shows but was wondering when is the last day I can enter a show into P3 using the S/S catalog. Would this be Sept 15th(backdating the show to Aug 31st)? I just want to be sure.

funinyourkitchen said:
Hi all
I've been kinda stagnant for a while, just doing enough to stay active but I just did a Fundraiser last week & have already handed out info for one catalog party and have another guest interested in a cooking show AND a fundraiser for her daughters school. I haven't ordered any Fall catalogs since I haven't been doing many shows but was wondering when is the last day I can enter a show into P3 using the S/S catalog. Would this be Sept 15th(backdating the show to Aug 31st)? I just want to be sure.

Yes, the show has to be dated on or before Aug. 31st and submitted on or before Sept. 15th.

ThanksHi there! It sounds like you've been busy with fundraisers and parties, that's great! As for your question about the last day to enter a show using the S/S catalog, I believe it would be September 15th if you're backdating the show to August 31st. However, it's always best to double check with your company's policies just to be sure. Good luck with your upcoming shows!

1. When is the last day to use the spring/summer catalog?

The last day to use the spring/summer catalog for Pampered Chef products is July 31st.

2. Can I still purchase items from the spring/summer catalog after the last day to use it?

No, the spring/summer catalog will no longer be available for purchases after July 31st. However, some of the products may still be available while supplies last.

3. Will there be any discounts or promotions on the last day to use the spring/summer catalog?

There may be some promotions or discounts available on the last day to use the spring/summer catalog. Keep an eye out for any announcements or updates on our website and social media channels.

4. Can I still redeem any rewards or host benefits from the spring/summer catalog after the last day to use it?

No, all rewards and host benefits from the spring/summer catalog must be redeemed by July 31st. After that date, they will no longer be valid.

5. When will the fall/winter catalog be available?

The fall/winter catalog will be available starting August 1st. You can check our website or contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information and to place your order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• HockeyLover
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
momoftwins
  • Tracy99
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • ashleypc