• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Will Our Last Court Date Bring Good News for My Son and I?

In summary, the conversation discusses the difficult week filled with court dates and the hope for a positive outcome tomorrow. The individual is asking for a Guardian ad Litem to be assigned to their case to give their son a voice and help him return to his beloved school and live with them full-time. They also mention the birthday of their son and ask for prayers for a successful outcome and strength during this difficult time. The conversation ends with words of support and admiration for the individual's strength and determination in fighting for their son's well-being.
pamperedpals
Gold Member
It has been a long week filled with court dates, Monday, yesterday and tomorrow, which will hopefully be our last for awhile. We are asking the court to assign a Guardian ad Litem (GAL) to the case, so DS will have a voice in all of this mess, for him to go back to his school that he loves in my school district and to return living with us full-time. If we can only get one thing out of the three we want the GAL.

I am hoping tomorrow will bring good news and a late birthday present for DS (his birthday is today). If you can add my son and I to your prayer's for a good outcome, I would really appreciate it. You have no idea much it has meant to me when I am standing in front of the judge knowing I have your prayer's to help me be strong.

Praying here for you that the judge will listen to the best for your son! Praying God gives him wisdom and discernment in his decision. Praying for strength and peace for you!

Prayers said.

Dear friend, my heart goes out to you and your family during this difficult time. I can only imagine how stressful and overwhelming it must be to go through court dates and fight for what is best for your son. I truly believe that having a Guardian ad Litem assigned to your case will make a huge difference and give your son a voice in all of this mess. I am sending positive thoughts and prayers your way for a successful outcome tomorrow. Happy belated birthday to your son, and I hope that tomorrow brings good news and a positive step towards him returning to his beloved school and living with you full-time. You are a strong and loving mother, and I am honored to be able to support you with my prayers. Stay strong and keep fighting for what is best for your son. Wishing you all the best.

What is the "Last Court Date for Awhile" product?

"Last Court Date for Awhile" is a versatile and convenient baking dish from Pampered Chef that allows you to easily take your favorite dishes from the oven to the table.

What are the dimensions of the "Last Court Date for Awhile" baking dish?

The baking dish measures 11 inches by 7 inches, making it perfect for casseroles, desserts, and more.

Is the "Last Court Date for Awhile" dishwasher safe?

Yes, the baking dish is dishwasher safe for easy cleanup.

Can the "Last Court Date for Awhile" be used in the microwave?

Yes, the baking dish is microwave safe, making it a convenient option for reheating leftovers or quick meals.

Does the "Last Court Date for Awhile" come with a lid?

Yes, the baking dish comes with a durable and secure lid, making it ideal for transporting dishes to potlucks or parties.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedpals
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • pamperedpals
  • General Chat
Replies