1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Last court date for awhile

1. pamperedpals

pamperedpals Senior Member Gold Member

It has been a long week filled with court dates, Monday, yesterday and tomorrow, which will hopefully be our last for awhile. We are asking the court to assign a Guardian ad Litem (GAL) to the case, so DS will have a voice in all of this mess, for him to go back to his school that he loves in my school district and to return living with us full-time. If we can only get one thing out of the three we want the GAL.

I am hoping tomorrow will bring good news and a late birthday present for DS (his birthday is today). If you can add my son and I to your prayer's for a good outcome, I would really appreciate it. You have no idea much it has meant to me when I am standing in front of the judge knowing I have your prayer's to help me be strong.

Oct 8, 2009
  2. pcchefjane

pcchefjane Senior Member Gold Member

Praying here for you that the judge will listen to the best for your son! Praying God gives him wisdom and discernment in his decision. Praying for strength and peace for you!

Oct 8, 2009
  3. raebates

raebates Legend Member Staff Member

Prayers said.

Oct 8, 2009
  4. littlemaisyPC

littlemaisyPC Member Gold Member

Praying for you guys!

Have something to add?