• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Invitation Ideas Are There for a Last Chance & Sneak Peek Show?

In summary, the store is planning on doing a "Last Chance & Sneak Peek" show at the very end of February and they are inviting past customers and hosts. They will have the opportunity to purchase any of the items that are going to be discontinued and the opportunity to have a sneak peak at what is in the NEW Spring catalog. They will split the orders into two shows - one to be submitted in February for the discontinued items and one in March for the new items. Does anyone have a creative invitation for something like this already? My mind is having a difficult time coming up with the invitation and so I thought I would ask here. Thanks in advance for sharing your great ideas!
ejleinenbach
Gold Member
I am planning on doing a "Last Chance & Sneak Peek" show at the very end of February. I will be inviting past customers and hosts. They will have the opportunity to purchase any of the items that are going to be discontinued and the opportunity to have a sneak peek at what is in the NEW Spring catalog. I will split the orders into two shows - one to be submitted in February for the discontinued items and one in March for the new items. Here is my question: Does anyone have a creative invitation for something like this already? My mind is having a difficult time coming up with the invitation and so I thought I would ask here. Thanks in advance for sharing your great ideas!

where did you find a list of the discontinued items?

We won't know what those are until we go to Feast this weekend. I am just planning ahead.

I planed to do one for Fall... but I never did, Unfortunately! I am planing to do a "Vendor Show" with a couple other direct sales vendors in March for a New Spring Season Reveal Show. Each consultant is sending out the same letter to each of their customers / contacts. Then each of the consultants will have about 10-15 minutes to share what's new and about their company. Then the guests will be able to shop all the vendors once all vendors have shown their "presentation". (The show would be held at an exact time) We are in the process of making the flyer but I am thinking that the other vendors want to wait until March to have the show... but I will suggest maybe having it the last week of February so that we can get orders for discontinued products and for new ones also!

Hi there! This sounds like such a fun and unique event for your past customers and hosts. I love the idea of a "Last Chance & Sneak Peek" show. As for invitations, here are a few ideas that might spark your creativity:1. "Don't miss out on your last chance to grab your favorite discontinued items and get a sneak peek at our new Spring catalog! Join us for our Last Chance & Sneak Peek show on [date] at [time]. RSVP now to secure your spot!"2. "Spring into savings with our Last Chance & Sneak Peek show! You'll have the opportunity to grab discontinued items before they're gone and get a sneak peek at our new Spring catalog. Join us on [date] at [time]. RSVP today!"3. "Calling all past customers and hosts! You're invited to our exclusive Last Chance & Sneak Peek show. Get your hands on discontinued items and be the first to see what's in store for Spring. Don't miss out, RSVP now for [date] at [time]."I hope these ideas help get your creative juices flowing. Can't wait to hear about the success of your event! Happy cooking!

1. What is the Last Chance & Sneak Peek Show?

The Last Chance & Sneak Peek Show is a special event where Pampered Chef offers exclusive discounts and early access to new products before they are released to the public. It's a great opportunity to stock up on your favorite items and try out new ones!

2. When is the Last Chance & Sneak Peek Show?

The date of the Last Chance & Sneak Peek Show varies each year, but it typically takes place in the summer. Be sure to check our website or contact your Pampered Chef consultant for the exact dates and times.

3. How can I attend the Last Chance & Sneak Peek Show?

There are a few ways to attend the Last Chance & Sneak Peek Show. You can host a show and earn a spot as a hostess, or you can attend a show hosted by a friend or family member. You can also contact your consultant to see if they are hosting a show that you can attend.

4. Can I purchase Last Chance & Sneak Peek items after the show?

Unfortunately, Last Chance & Sneak Peek items are only available during the show and while supplies last. We recommend taking advantage of the exclusive discounts and early access during the show to ensure you get the items you want.

5. Are there any special deals during the Last Chance & Sneak Peek Show?

Yes, there are always amazing deals during the Last Chance & Sneak Peek Show. In addition to exclusive discounts, there are often special bundles and promotions available. Be sure to check our website or contact your consultant for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• newmexgirl
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
lvanderw
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • pamperedchef88
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies