• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Book a Last Minute Show in May and Still Have a Successful Event?

In summary, the conversation discussed the speaker's upcoming show in May and their lack of success with new bookings. The speaker mentioned trying new ideas, such as offering a gift for booking a show on the day of the event. They also asked for advice on how close in time they can book a show and how to make the potential host feel comfortable. Suggestions included doing an express show, personally inviting friends, offering incentives, and booking last minute shows. It was also suggested to host their own open house and call old customers to discuss monthly specials.
Stephanie S
I have my last show that I have booked for May tomorrow. I have not yet had any success coming out of shows with new bookings. I've read many ideas here and I am going to try them i.e. a gift for booking a show that day!

I am curious to know how close in can I book a show, and how can I help the potential host feel comfortable that she'll have a chance to get the invites out and R.S.V.P.'s in?

Stephanie S said:
I have my last show that I have booked for May tomorrow. I have not yet had any success coming out of shows with new bookings. I've read many ideas here and I am going to try them i.e. a gift for booking a show that day!

I am curious to know how close in can I book a show, and how can I help the potential host feel comfortable that she'll have a chance to get the invites out and R.S.V.P.'s in?
You could do an express show. Tell her to personally invite her friends. She would not mail invitations but could hand them out if she wished. Lot's of times most of the inviting happens at the last minute anyway. I would tell her to say that she just decided to do the show so no one thinks they were forgotten and are just being added. Offer an incentive like - a drawing for everyone who wears pink (seasons best) and you can even offer to bring the recipe ingredients or paper products.

a few ideas1. If you haven't done so already, host your own show.

2. offer to hold the show at your house & purchase items to make recipe

3. offer to make all the phone calls for your host

4. At your last show this month, say "anyone who books a show this month and beats (your host's name here)'s sales gets a free piece of stoneware." Then definately push your current host to have high sales.

good luck!!

Sara

I have often found that the last minute shows are the most successful. People aren't as likely to forget or make other plans.

I understand your frustration. You can book in as close as you'd like and these shows actually works best sometimes. The host is still very excited about the last show she attended and lets her guests know how awesome it will be.

I too find that these shows work well for guests because they know what they are doing next week rather than next month. The key is to have the personal invitation.

I agree that you could hold your own open house, but again, personal invitations are key to a successful open house.

The other thing to do is to get on the phone and call all your old customers, tell them about the monthly specials and see if they are interested in having a show to Help Whip Cancer or would they consider handing out an order form for the pink products. That will give you more people to call and talk to about the monthly specials for next month.

What are the benefits of booking a party in May?

Booking a party in May has many benefits, including access to the full catalog of Pampered Chef products, the opportunity to earn free and discounted products, and the chance to connect with friends and family over delicious food and cooking tips.

What if I can't find a date for my party in May?

If you are unable to find a date for your party in May, don't worry! You can still host a party in June or any other month and still receive all the same benefits and rewards.

How can I maximize my rewards for booking a party in May?

The best way to maximize your rewards for booking a party in May is to invite as many guests as possible and encourage them to place orders. The more orders you receive, the more free and discounted products you can earn.

Can I book multiple parties in May?

Yes, you can book multiple parties in May! In fact, hosting multiple parties can help you reach your sales goals and earn even more rewards.

What if I need help planning or promoting my May party?

Our team at Pampered Chef is here to support you every step of the way! We have resources and tips to help you plan and promote your party, as well as a dedicated consultant to answer any questions you may have.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MaggieChef13
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
vsweet01
  • Bren706
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Granny52
  • kcheatham08