• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

July Show Rewards: Check Your SS Bowl Delivery Status

In summary, if you have not yet received your SS bowl, it could be due to delays in shipping or processing. You can track your SS bowl delivery status by logging into your Pampered Chef account and navigating to the "My Orders" section. If your SS bowl arrives damaged or is missing, please contact customer service for assistance. Unfortunately, exchanges are not available for the July Show Rewards SS bowl, but you can return it for a refund within 30 days. If you did not receive your July Show Rewards email, please check your spam or junk folder or contact customer service for help.
kitchencop
Silver Member
Has anyone received there large SS bowl that they earned from July shows?:confused:

Last edited:
You should have received it as soon as you submitted the required sales. Even if you earned it on the 31st you should have it by now. I'd call PC.

I had to call to email to see why I had not received mine. They emailed me back a tracking number and showed I had received it earlier this month. Luckily I had saved the box with that tracking number and it was Fall paperwork. They had inadvertently sent me a second box of fall paperwork. When I emailed them back to tell them, they sent my bowl out. I received it yesterday. It is awesome and I can't wait to use it! You'd better check on why you haven't received yours yet.

Jeanie

Thanks!We haven't gotten ours, I called HO last week and they said none of them had been shipped yet! HELLLOOO! Oh well, I will call again and hopefully get someone with a clue. lol

Thanks for your help!:p

I turned in my last July show on the 31st and got my bowl on the 8th of August (and I'm close to the HO) - hopefully you'll get yours soon!

Gina Miller

kitchencop said:
Has anyone received there large SS bowl that they earned from July shows?:confused:

I got mine about 3 weeks ago.

I qualified for it on the 31st and received it on the 10th.

They were having computer issues and sending out 2 paperwork supply boxes and just a huge mess. So about a 1/4 of the consultants who earned it have not recieved it yet. Just call and they will fix it.

Thank you!!!

1. Why haven't I received my SS bowl yet?

If you have not yet received your SS bowl, it could be due to delays in shipping or processing. Please allow up to 4-6 weeks for delivery.

2. Can I track my SS bowl delivery status?

Yes, you can track your SS bowl delivery status by logging into your Pampered Chef account and navigating to the "My Orders" section. From there, you can view the status of your order and track its shipment.

3. What if my SS bowl is damaged or missing?

If your SS bowl arrives damaged or is missing from your order, please contact our customer service team at 1-800-342-2433. They will be happy to assist you with getting a replacement or resolving any issues with your order.

4. Can I exchange my SS bowl for a different item?

Unfortunately, we are unable to offer exchanges for the July Show Rewards SS bowl. However, if you are not satisfied with your item, you may return it for a refund within 30 days of purchase.

5. What do I do if I never received my July Show Rewards email?

If you did not receive your July Show Rewards email, please check your spam or junk folder. If you still cannot locate it, please contact our customer service team at 1-800-342-2433 for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Amyskitchen2
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
flemings99
  • Becca_in_MD
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Becca_in_MD
  • pampered1224