• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find Your Perfect Replacement: Large Square White Simple Additions Platter

In summary, the Large Square White Simple Additions Platter measures 14.5 inches by 14.5 inches and is microwave safe, but not recommended for use in the oven or on the stovetop. It can be used for serving hot dishes as long as the temperature does not exceed 350 degrees Fahrenheit. The platter is also dishwasher safe, but should be placed on the top rack. However, it is not recommended for use as a cutting board due to its stoneware material.
fifiplc
Gold Member
I have broken my large square white Simple Additions Platter and am desperate to find another one. I have been watching the outlet for quite some time. I know they were on there about 3 years ago. I would be thrilled if someone had one they would like to get rid of. Doesn't have to be new.

Still looking for that LARGE Squuare platter that's been disc. for a few years. Anyone have one?

I have one I don't use. How would you ship it? I would be scared of it breaking.

It would have to be shipped in a box w packaging around it, inside of another box. I'm sure it won't be cheap. How much do you want for it?

1. What are the dimensions of the Large Square White Simple Additions Platter?

The Large Square White Simple Additions Platter measures 14.5 inches by 14.5 inches.

2. Is the Large Square White Simple Additions Platter microwave safe?

Yes, the Large Square White Simple Additions Platter is microwave safe. However, it is not recommended to use it in the oven or on the stovetop.

3. Can the Large Square White Simple Additions Platter be used for serving hot dishes?

Yes, the Large Square White Simple Additions Platter is safe to use for serving hot dishes, as long as the temperature does not exceed 350 degrees Fahrenheit.

4. Is the Large Square White Simple Additions Platter dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Large Square White Simple Additions Platter is dishwasher safe. We recommend placing it on the top rack for best results.

5. Can the Large Square White Simple Additions Platter be used as a cutting board?

No, the Large Square White Simple Additions Platter is not recommended for use as a cutting board. It is made of stoneware and may crack or break if used for cutting on.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• fifiplc
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
evk1972
  • tcrawley2
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
pkd09
Replies