• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Your Large Spatula Now - Limited Availability!

In summary, the guest special code for the Large Serving Spatula is GT69, but it is no longer available.
KCPChef
I am submitting 2 shows from the weekend and EVERY guest wants the large serving spatula- it says that they are sold out!? What do I do?

I've never seen a "sold out" error in P3. Click on the "finish" tab & tell us exactly what error message it is giving you.

NooraK is right. There is nothing listed on the back order listing. NooraK - I have never heard it saying SOLD OUT before anywhere. We usually get the e-mail stating that something is back ordered but that's it. So... ???

Just submitted a show, about an hour ago....was able to order the Large Serving Spatula without any problems.

That is weird. I too had no problem with my party either and I had four of them to go in.

It says item GT69 is no longer available. Thats the code for the free Large Serving Spatula. Am I doing something wrong? I am so confused!

KCPChef said:
It says item GT69 is no longer available. Thats the code for the free Large Serving Spatula. Am I doing something wrong? I am so confused!

Do you have the show in as a Feb show? Make sure the show is dated January.

I just submitted 2 shows with several large serving spatulas, and they were fine.

Do you have the show listed as a January show? Or have you updated lately?

OMG! I am such an idiot ! Thank yo Becky! It had entered in as February 23rd and not Jan 23rd! Thanks so much! So sorry ladies :(

Either the date of the show or the code for the spatula is wrong. Try entering the one that ISN'T free and see what happens.Call Tech Support if no solutions here are working out.

KCPChef said:
OMG! I am such an idiot ! Thank yo Becky! It had entered in as February 23rd and not Jan 23rd! Thanks so much! So sorry ladies :(

Don't feel bad - we've all been there. ;)

By Jove Becky, I think you got it! For for giggles I set up a February party a sure enough, when I added GT69, it says NOT AVAILABLE. KCPChef - that is way different than SOLD OUT. So I too say, check that party date! You have it set up as something other than a January date.

Glad you were able to solve the issue. ;)

I know I kept using a C instead of a G also. My bad. LOL!!!

KCPChef said:

Not laughing at you...laughing with you and yes, Becky is SO right...we have ALL done this! And have done this even though we have been with PC for a long time!!!

When you think about it, you've done us a favor - now I know if something doesn't seem right, I need to double check my date in PP. I never would have done that! :) All is well...

Ain't that the truth!

1. What is the size of the Large Spatula that is currently sold out?

The Large Spatula from Pampered Chef measures 12 inches in length and 3 inches in width.

2. When will the Large Spatula be back in stock?

We are constantly working on restocking our products, but unfortunately we do not have a specific date for when the Large Spatula will be back in stock. Please check our website regularly for updates.

3. Is there a smaller version of the Large Spatula available?

Yes, we have a Regular Spatula that is slightly smaller in size compared to the Large Spatula. It measures 9 inches in length and 2.5 inches in width.

4. Can I be notified when the Large Spatula is back in stock?

Yes, you can sign up for our email notifications and be the first to know when the Large Spatula is back in stock. Simply go to the product page and click on the "Notify Me" button.

5. Is the Large Spatula dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Large Spatula is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, we recommend hand-washing it for better longevity.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedPrincess74
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Euro Chef Sandi
  • kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
  • amyscookinggear