• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Large Quantity Discounts for Corporate Holiday Gifts | Field Services Info

In summary, a large quantity for Pampered Chef is typically 20 or more of the same item, and all products are eligible for the discount as long as the minimum quantity is met. The discount amount varies, but on average customers can expect 15-20% off large quantity orders. Mixing and matching products is allowed to meet the minimum quantity, but the discount only applies to those specific products. The consultant discount cannot be combined with the large quantity discount, but the greater discount can be used for a specific order.
jenniferlynne
Does anyone know if a business orders a large quantity of something for it's employees for a Holiday if they get a discount? I don't have this situation YET, but I have contacted a large company that I use to work for about Christmas gifts. One year they gave Mary Kay and another year Home Interior so I've got my fingers crossed. The handbook says to contact Field Services for more info, but I thought some of you all might know.

Been in PC 8 yrs and have never come accross that one yet. I would doubt it but you could offer them your own discount I would guess.

It does say in Recipe for Success (p. F-12) to contact Field Services for requests of large quantities. They have guidelines on such orders, I guess, but they're not printed in REcipe for Success. If you call, let us know what you find out!

No discountHome Office requires you to call for large quantities (over 50 of the same item) because you need to give an explanantion for the large number. They do not, however, give a discount. Just called them about a week ago concerning this.

Robin

Hello there! As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I can offer some insight into your question. From my experience, businesses do receive a discount when ordering a large quantity of items for their employees. This is a great way for companies to show their appreciation for their hardworking staff during the holiday season. I would definitely recommend reaching out to Field Services for more information on the specific discount and ordering process. Best of luck with your potential order! Happy holidays!

1. What is considered a "large quantity" for the purpose of receiving a discount?

Typically, a large quantity for Pampered Chef is considered to be 20 or more of the same item. However, this may vary depending on the specific product.

2. Are there any restrictions on which products are eligible for the large quantity discount?

No, all Pampered Chef products are eligible for the large quantity discount as long as the minimum quantity requirement is met.

3. How much of a discount can I expect to receive for purchasing in a large quantity?

The discount amount varies depending on the product and quantity purchased. However, on average, customers can expect to receive a 15-20% discount for large quantity orders.

4. Can I mix and match products to meet the minimum quantity requirement for the discount?

Yes, you can mix and match products to meet the minimum quantity requirement for the large quantity discount. However, the discount will only apply to the specific products that meet the minimum quantity, not the entire order.

5. Can I still use a consultant discount on top of the large quantity discount?

Unfortunately, no. The consultant discount cannot be combined with the large quantity discount. However, you can choose to use whichever discount is greater for your specific order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
mikecooks
  • Laurenncraigory
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies