• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Large Quantity Discounts

jenniferlynne

Veteran Member
Jun 29, 2005
Does anyone know if a business orders a large quantity of something for it's employees for a Holiday if they get a discount? I don't have this situation YET, but I have contacted a large company that I use to work for about Christmas gifts. One year they gave Mary Kay and another year Home Interior so I've got my fingers crossed. The handbook says to contact Field Services for more info, but I thought some of you all might know.

C

chefloriray

Been in PC 8 yrs and have never come accross that one yet. I would doubt it but you could offer them your own discount I would guess.

pamperedbecky

Legacy Member
May 6, 2005
It does say in Recipe for Success (p. F-12) to contact Field Services for requests of large quantities. They have guidelines on such orders, I guess, but they're not printed in REcipe for Success. If you call, let us know what you find out!

P

priscilla

No discount

Home Office requires you to call for large quantities (over 50 of the same item) because you need to give an explanantion for the large number. They do not, however, give a discount. Just called them about a week ago concerning this.

Robin