1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Sales Large Quantity Discounts

1. jenniferlynne

jenniferlynne Senior Member

Does anyone know if a business orders a large quantity of something for it's employees for a Holiday if they get a discount? I don't have this situation YET, but I have contacted a large company that I use to work for about Christmas gifts. One year they gave Mary Kay and another year Home Interior so I've got my fingers crossed. The handbook says to contact Field Services for more info, but I thought some of you all might know.

Oct 13, 2005
  2. chefloriray

chefloriray Guest

Been in PC 8 yrs and have never come accross that one yet. I would doubt it but you could offer them your own discount I would guess.

Oct 13, 2005
  3. pamperedbecky

pamperedbecky Legacy Member

It does say in Recipe for Success (p. F-12) to contact Field Services for requests of large quantities. They have guidelines on such orders, I guess, but they're not printed in REcipe for Success. If you call, let us know what you find out!

Oct 13, 2005
  4. priscilla

priscilla Guest

No discount

Home Office requires you to call for large quantities (over 50 of the same item) because you need to give an explanantion for the large number. They do not, however, give a discount. Just called them about a week ago concerning this.

Robin

Oct 13, 2005
Have something to add?