• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Large Quantities of Retired 'Pampered Chef Beaded Spreader - 2811'

In summary, the best way to store large quantities of retired Pampered Chef Beaded Spreaders is to keep them in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. They can still be used for everyday cooking and are dishwasher safe, but replacement parts are no longer available. Retired spreaders do not come with a warranty, but customer service can assist with any issues.
KIRAT
Hi,
Several years ago I inherited large quantities of 'Pampered Chef Beaded Spreader - 2811' They were originally purchased for resale and I never really did anything with them and they've been sitting in the storage. They are Brand New and in their original packaging with little recipe booklet. I believe it is a retired product and was wondering if you have any suggestion who might be interested in purchasing the whole lot at reasonable low price since I have no knowledge about the product and I am not a reseller.
Regards

Attachments

• Pampered Chef.jpg
    Pampered Chef.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 154
  • Pampered Chef.,..jpg
    Pampered Chef.,..jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 157
I was wondering if anybody would like to purchase the whole lot for a good price.?

Hi there,Thank you for sharing this information about the Pampered Chef Beaded Spreader. It sounds like you have quite a few of them! Have you considered selling them online, perhaps on a platform like eBay or Amazon? You could also try reaching out to local kitchenware stores or even hosting a Pampered Chef party to sell them. It's always a good idea to do some research on the product and its market value before setting a price, but if you're looking to sell at a low price, you could also try posting in online buy/sell groups or on social media to see if there are any interested buyers. Best of luck with selling them!

1. What is the best way to store large quantities of retired Pampered Chef Beaded Spreaders?

The best way to store large quantities of retired Pampered Chef Beaded Spreaders is to keep them in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. You can also store them in airtight containers or ziplock bags to prevent dust and moisture from damaging the spreaders.

2. Can these retired Pampered Chef Beaded Spreaders be used for everyday cooking?

Yes, even though they are retired, the Pampered Chef Beaded Spreaders are still functional and can be used for everyday cooking. They are perfect for spreading condiments, butter, and soft cheeses.

3. Are these retired Pampered Chef Beaded Spreaders dishwasher safe?

Yes, all Pampered Chef Beaded Spreaders, including retired ones, are dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand washing them to prolong their longevity.

4. Can I still purchase replacement parts for these retired Pampered Chef Beaded Spreaders?

Unfortunately, since these spreaders are retired, we no longer sell replacement parts for them. We suggest purchasing a new set if any parts become damaged or lost.

5. Do these retired Pampered Chef Beaded Spreaders come with a warranty?

No, retired Pampered Chef Beaded Spreaders do not come with a warranty. However, if you experience any issues with your spreaders, please contact our customer service team, and we will do our best to assist you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jules711
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Jules711
  • ChefJWarren
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Tenille V.
  • pcheftammy