• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Earn My SS1: Placing a Large Order - What's Best?

In summary, Sandy recommends putting your mother-in-law's order under a different name so she can avoid paying for shipping each time. She also recommends putting most of the items in the order as a guest order so the MIL can get some of her order for free.
rennea
Gold Member
My mother-in-law wants to place a big order ($400-$600), should I put it in as a show or as just as a single order? What would be best? I'm trying to earn my SS1 and she wants to help out. Thank for any info. :)

I wouldput it in as a show ! She would get an additional $90.00 in Free stuff if it was over $500.00 order ! Plus the Host special at 60% off stones ! Iam sure she would be happy to hear you say pick out another $90.00 worth of FREE products !! :)

D_Patel said:
put it in as a show ! She would get an additional $90.00 in Free stuff if it was over $500.00 order ! Plus the Host special at 60% off stones ! Iam sure she would be happy to hear you say pick out another $90.00 worth of FREE products !! :)

Definitely put it in as a show! Not only will your MIL get $90 in free stuff, but she'll also be intitled to a 10% past host discount for a year. :)

Show orderCan you put an order in with just a host and no guests?

no......you'll need to put her order under a different name. Your father in law, perhaps? All of the items can be on one guest order, though...so you don't have to pay for shipping over and over.

Sandy

Make you MIL the host and then add a guest (your FIL, your kid(s), Jane Smith etc). One guest is enough. :)

Even just put her in as the guest as M. Smith and make the host Mary Smith. Yes, definitely make her the host and put the order in as the guest so she can get the benefits for a $400-$600 show! That's awesome. You could even put MOST of the items as the guest order, then make sure she gets some of her order as the free stuff!

What is considered a "large order" for Pampered Chef?

A large order for Pampered Chef is typically an order that totals $600 or more before taxes and shipping.

Can I earn my SS1 rewards on a large order?

Yes, you can earn your SS1 rewards on a large order. However, the rewards may differ based on the total amount of your order.

What are the benefits of placing a large order with Pampered Chef?

Placing a large order with Pampered Chef not only allows you to earn SS1 rewards, but also gives you access to exclusive host discounts and free products. It also helps you reach your sales goals faster.

Can I combine multiple orders to reach the $600 minimum for a large order?

No, multiple orders cannot be combined to reach the $600 minimum for a large order. The order must be placed all at once in order to qualify for the benefits of a large order.

How can I place a large order with Pampered Chef?

You can place a large order with Pampered Chef through your consultant or by directly ordering online. Your consultant can provide you with personalized recommendations and assistance in placing your order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kristianne
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • sperts
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • nashaynelson