• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fun Recipes for Your Large Micro-Cooker - Try Something New!

In summary, this person found a recipe for an apple oatmeal in the micro cooker, and also mentioned that it's a good way to start the day.
PamperedK
Silver Member
Can you do anything fun in the micro-cooker?

The cake is in the rice cooker right? I have a friend with the Lg micro-cooker who never uses it and I wanted to give her something fun to try.

Go to files and search micro cooker. There are several there. I found some great ones I'm going to try. :) I'd post the attachment here, but I"m new and have no idea how to do that, lol!

4kids4me said:
Go to files and search micro cooker. There are several there. I found some great ones I'm going to try. :) I'd post the attachment here, but I"m new and have no idea how to do that, lol!

Weird, I did a search and nothing came up!

Let me try again.

Ok, I found some! One of them talks about a cake in the Micro Steamer...is this the rice cooker or the micro cooker?

I have made the cake in the micro cooker. It does just as well in my opinion, just the rice cooker is taller and cost more which means more profit. So I always promote the rice cooker which I might add is my top seller.

KYCHEF said:
I have made the cake in the micro cooker. It does just as well in my opinion, just the rice cooker is taller and cost more which means more profit. So I always promote the rice cooker which I might add is my top seller.

Ok thanks. Since my friend (and her friends) already have the micro cooker, I'll just tell them about the recipe for that.

I'm definitely going to invest in the Rice Cooker and start doing micro cakes at my shows.

I read on one of the post that someone's friend used her's to pop pop-corn.

If she's not using it for anything else, I guess that would put it to some use for her.

Chefgailb said:
I read on one of the post that someone's friend used her's to pop pop-corn.

If she's not using it for anything else, I guess that would put it to some use for her.

You've got to watch how that's done though. It's against the Use & Care instructions to heat butter or oil in the rice cooker to do things like Rice a Roni and such. The high concentration of heat on that oil can melt the plastic or even start a fire.

I use it for broccoli. Cut it into bite size pieces and then microwave for 3 minutes. No water needed. You can either eat it then, or place it in a stone, spritz it with olive oil, sprinkle it with bread crumbs and parm cheese and bake it at 350 degrees for 10 - 15 minutes.

I happen to use mine every morning. Perhaps you could incorporate this recipe into your show. I make oatmeal (1/2 cup with the dry ingr. meas. cup), use the apple p/c/s to do an apple, take the forged cutlery knife, slice apple into quarters, and easy read meas. cup for 1 cup water. Then I use the food chopper to chop about 1/4 cup of pecans, add to oatmeal, and cook in microwave 3 1/2 minutes with lid on. Use flour/sugar shaker w/PC cinnamon sugar in it. Sprinkle all over oatmeal.

It's unusual at a "dinnertime" show, but gives the idea that PC products aren't just for dinnertime!

pchockeymom said:
I happen to use mine every morning. Perhaps you could incorporate this recipe into your show. I make oatmeal (1/2 cup with the dry ingr. meas. cup), use the apple p/c/s to do an apple, take the forged cutlery knife, slice apple into quarters, and easy read meas. cup for 1 cup water. Then I use the food chopper to chop about 1/4 cup of pecans, add to oatmeal, and cook in microwave 3 1/2 minutes with lid on. Use flour/sugar shaker w/PC cinnamon sugar in it. Sprinkle all over oatmeal.

It's unusual at a "dinnertime" show, but gives the idea that PC products aren't just for dinnertime!

This sounds delicious!

It is delicious! Just got back online from having mine! And, it's sooo much better for you than eggs, bacon, and bread n butter (my hubby's breakfast of choice!)

1. How do I use the Large Micro-Cooker for recipes?

The Large Micro-Cooker is a versatile kitchen tool that can be used for a variety of recipes. To use it, simply add your ingredients, cover with the lid, and microwave according to the recipe instructions. The cooker's unique design allows for even cooking and easy pouring.

2. Can I use the Large Micro-Cooker in the oven?

No, the Large Micro-Cooker is specifically designed for use in the microwave. It is not safe to use in the oven.

3. Is the Large Micro-Cooker dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Large Micro-Cooker is dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand washing to prolong the life of the product.

4. How much liquid can the Large Micro-Cooker hold?

The Large Micro-Cooker has a capacity of 2 quarts, making it perfect for cooking larger quantities of soups, stews, and other recipes.

5. Can I use the Large Micro-Cooker for steaming vegetables?

Yes, the Large Micro-Cooker can be used for steaming vegetables. Simply add a small amount of water or broth to the bottom of the cooker, add your vegetables, and microwave according to the recipe instructions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Vicks
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Geekgirl69
  • Meigs
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Meigs
  • pkd09