• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Large HWC Fundraiser Ideas: Tips for a Successful Event in 3 Weeks

In summary, for the large fundraiser you are planning, you plan to reach out to local businesses for donations and raffles, advertise the raffles in your announcements, hold the event on a weekday evening, and have a table for customers to try out your products. Other ideas could include a silent auction, bake sale, or performances from local artists.
dawnsclassycupboard
Help... Ideas for large fundraiser wantedI am planning on a very large HWC Fundraiser in the next 3 weeks. I am pulling it off very fast so I need quick ideas.

I will be going to all businesses in several surrounding towns to ask them to post flyers for customers and employees. I was also considering asking them for donations (gift certificates or product) so that I could raffle donations off. Has anyone done this??? I will be putting announcements in the local papers as well so I would like to include whether there will be raffles or not in the ad.

I was wonering if some of you who maybe a little more experienced "Open Housers" could tell me if you think a weekday evening or weekend would be better. This will be held at a building that can hold a large # of people due to the announcements I am doing. I am a little conserned that if I hold it on a weekend and it is a beautiful day that this may hurt attendence due to people wanting to enjoy the weather. Can you help me on this?

I will not be serving food just setting up displays. I did think that maybe I would have a table for maybe customer trial of a few of our tools like Slice and Grate, knives, crinkle cutter, etc. (Probably potatos).

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. :confused:

Last edited:
Dawn...congrats on doing a fundraiser. I have not done one that large, but I would think if you could get the building for a Friday night and a Saturday afternoon, you could hit both. Just a thought.

Hi there,First of all, congratulations on organizing such a large fundraiser in such a short amount of time! It sounds like you have a lot on your plate, but I'm sure it will all come together beautifully.As for your ideas, I think reaching out to local businesses for donations and raffle prizes is a great idea. Many businesses are happy to support a good cause and it can also help spread the word about your fundraiser. I would definitely mention the raffles in your advertisements to attract more people.In terms of timing, I would suggest holding the fundraiser on a weekday evening. Weekends can be busy for people and as you mentioned, the weather could also affect attendance. Plus, holding it on a weekday may also attract more working individuals who might not be able to attend on a weekend.I love the idea of having a table for customers to try out some of your tools. It's a great way to showcase your products and get people interested in purchasing them. You could also consider having a demonstration or mini workshop on how to use the tools effectively.Some other ideas for your fundraiser could be a silent auction, a bake sale, or a game with prizes. You could also reach out to local musicians or performers to see if they would be willing to donate their time and talent for the event.I hope these suggestions help and I wish you all the best with your fundraiser!

1. What are some easy and quick fundraising ideas for a large HWC event?

One easy and quick fundraising idea for a large HWC event is to host a bake sale with Pampered Chef products. You can showcase the products while also selling delicious homemade treats.

2. How can we promote our large HWC fundraiser in just 3 weeks?

To promote your large HWC fundraiser in just 3 weeks, you can utilize social media platforms, create flyers to distribute in your community, and reach out to local businesses for sponsorship or advertisement opportunities.

3. How can we make our HWC fundraiser stand out from other events?

To make your HWC fundraiser stand out, you can offer unique incentives or prizes, such as a cooking class with a Pampered Chef consultant, a raffle for a gift basket of products, or a VIP experience at the event.

4. Can we get support and resources from Pampered Chef for our large HWC fundraiser?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers resources and support for fundraisers, including customizable marketing materials, fundraising ideas, and the option to have a consultant present at the event to showcase products and answer questions.

5. How do we handle logistics and payment for a large HWC fundraiser?

To handle logistics and payment for a large HWC fundraiser, you can set up an online payment platform, such as PayPal or Venmo, for donations and purchases. You can also have a designated area at the event for cash or check payments. It may also be helpful to have volunteers to assist with managing sales and transactions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
merego
  • bpaklos
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
stacywhitlow
Replies