1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Fundraiser Large HWC Fundraiser

Tags:
  1. Help... Ideas for large fundraiser wanted

I am planning on a very large HWC Fundraiser in the next 3 weeks. I am pulling it off very fast so I need quick ideas.

I will be going to all businesses in several surrounding towns to ask them to post flyers for customers and employees. I was also considering asking them for donations (gift certificates or product) so that I could raffle donations off. Has anyone done this??? I will be putting announcements in the local papers as well so I would like to include whether there will be raffles or not in the ad.

I was wonering if some of you who maybe a little more experienced "Open Housers" could tell me if you think a weekday evening or weekend would be better. This will be held at a building that can hold a large # of people due to the announcements I am doing. I am a little conserned that if I hold it on a weekend and it is a beautiful day that this may hurt attendence due to people wanting to enjoy the weather. Can you help me on this?

I will not be serving food just setting up displays. I did think that maybe I would have a table for maybe customer trial of a few of our tools like Slice and Grate, knives, crinkle cutter, etc. (Probably potatos).

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. :confused:

Last edited: Apr 24, 2005
  2. PamperedGinger

PamperedGinger Advanced Member

Dawn...congrats on doing a fundraiser. I have not done one that large, but I would think if you could get the building for a Friday night and a Saturday afternoon, you could hit both. Just a thought.

Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted