1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Fundraiser Large HWC Fundraiser

Tags:
  1. Help... Ideas for large fundraiser wanted

I am planning on a very large HWC Fundraiser in the next 3 weeks. I am pulling it off very fast so I need quick ideas.

I will be going to all businesses in several surrounding towns to ask them to post flyers for customers and employees. I was also considering asking them for donations (gift certificates or product) so that I could raffle donations off. Has anyone done this??? I will be putting announcements in the local papers as well so I would like to include whether there will be raffles or not in the ad.

I was wonering if some of you who maybe a little more experienced "Open Housers" could tell me if you think a weekday evening or weekend would be better. This will be held at a building that can hold a large # of people due to the announcements I am doing. I am a little conserned that if I hold it on a weekend and it is a beautiful day that this may hurt attendence due to people wanting to enjoy the weather. Can you help me on this?

I will not be serving food just setting up displays. I did think that maybe I would have a table for maybe customer trial of a few of our tools like Slice and Grate, knives, crinkle cutter, etc. (Probably potatos).

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. :confused:

Last edited: Apr 24, 2005
  2. PamperedGinger

PamperedGinger Advanced Member

Dawn...congrats on doing a fundraiser. I have not done one that large, but I would think if you could get the building for a Friday night and a Saturday afternoon, you could hit both. Just a thought.

Have something to add?