• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximize Your Griddle: Tips for Seasoning and Cooking Breakfast Favorites

In summary, the Large Griddle measures 20 inches by 12 inches and is compatible with all stovetops, including induction. It is also dishwasher safe and made of heavy-duty aluminum with a non-stick coating. Additionally, it comes with a limited lifetime warranty for quality and durability.
Happy Mom
I just bought the large griddle that fits over two burners. If anyone has this item, do you season it first? Do you use an oil spray or any other fat before making pancakes or French toast? I know it is non-stick, but sometimes these two recipes need a little help.

Thanks

Out of habit and fear of screwing my pancakes up *giggle* I spritz my griddle first. If you are trying to cut back on your fat intake try it without but I'm always afraid of things sticking. Cooking spray is 7 calories per spritz so I think it's worth it to avoid a mess. :)

I have the square griddle and that is what we use to make pancakes (wish I had the big one :D ). I never spray my pan. I always rave at my shows that I don't have to spray the pan for pancakes. They come out perfect every time and no mess.

Done both.
Personally I prefer to not have any oil (although my first time using it I did run a paper towel with oil over it).
My hubby uses oil.
I don't notice a difference, so I guess it's just up to your personal preference.
One of the "selling advantages" is you can cook your entire breakfast all at once (depending how good you are at timing things):
bacon, eggs, & hash browns
sausages & pancakes (great for making "pigs in a blanket")
steak (thin cut) & eggs
and of course it's great for French toast, grilled cheese, fried bologna or fried ham sandwiches, sausage patties...
okay, now I'm hungry!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the tips.

What are the dimensions of the Large Griddle?

The Large Griddle measures 20 inches by 12 inches, providing ample space for cooking large batches of food.

Can the Large Griddle be used on an induction stovetop?

Yes, the Large Griddle is compatible with all stovetops, including induction.

Is the Large Griddle dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Large Griddle is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

What materials is the Large Griddle made of?

The Large Griddle is made of heavy-duty aluminum, with a non-stick coating for easy cooking and cleaning.

Does the Large Griddle come with a warranty?

Yes, the Large Griddle comes with a limited lifetime warranty, ensuring its quality and durability.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • DebPC
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies