• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fundraising for Our Middle School: 1,100 Kids!

Sounds like a great plan! You should be able to do a great fundraiser this way. You can mention the gift certificate raffle in your flyers and order form. Thanks for sharing your story with us.
chef131doreen
Gold Member
Has anyone done a large fundraiser . I am going to do one for our Middle school 1,100 kids. even if 1/2 partisipate wow that's alot
I will put on pws
1 cataloge & outside order forms + they can make copy's
I said I would help sort with some help from them
letter says diret shipping is best no pickup
Any other info would be great , also do directors or above get cataloge cheaper ......

That's still a lot of catalogs. Could you maybe get a signed permission slip from those who will be participating?? Help cut down on the cost of catalogs.

Also, maybe have a fundraiser informational session in the auditurium and hand out packets to adults that way?

I'll think more---

I'd use mini catalogs, especially since the new one for Fall has classic products in it, too. The rest of the catalog is viewable online, or people can contact you for a full catalog. Minis are a heck of a lot cheaper than the big ones.

chefann said:
I'd use mini catalogs, especially since the new one for Fall has classic products in it, too. The rest of the catalog is viewable online, or people can contact you for a full catalog. Minis are a heck of a lot cheaper than the big ones.

Great idea! I will probably be doing an elementary school fundraiser during the next school year so thank you, Chef Ann!

Hi, Doreen!I did the PTA for a high school - only used 60 catalogs, plus about 35 at the live "wrap it all up" show. The trick is not putting the catalog "out there" where it won't be reviewed/making money, and having folks bring them back.Minis are a good idea, particularly the new Fall mini that has such an awesome combination of current & new products.You can offer a "bounty" on the catalogs after the show - a kid would love to go around and find them all for a dozen homemade cookies for every 5 they find~ be creative!

Thanks guys for all of the ideas ,
I really want to have alot of the orders on the pws also to try and have them direct shipping
I will know more after they have another meeting on this Monday
The Mini catalog idea sound really good , and they can get a full catalog if they request one I'll keep you up to date

Doreen, If they don't choose direct ship then I would just return them to the school to that child or that child's parent to have them deliver. You shouldn't have to deliver anything. When receiving orders will the child's name be on the order? If so when you enter them into P3, just put the child's name in the address line c/o so you know who it belongs too.

I am excited for you!! That is ALOT of kids and hopefully MEGA sales for you!!!

If you want to go with just direct shipping, here's some wording you can use:

As a convenience to students, parents, faculty and supporters alike, all orders will be shipped directly to purchaser (or designated recipient) at the following rates

Also, the school may prefer to only offer direct shipping so as to avoid the headaches, confusion, and liability of receiving and correctly sorting that much product.

CONGRATS Doreen for being in Aug. CN with Personal Sales!! Way To Go!!:D

Okay wow! can you tell me how you got a fundraiser like that! Better yet how I CAN!!!!

Set the show up online also...then they can see all the products..........

yes how were you able to get a large fundraiser going... inquiring minds want to know...:)

Thanks for all of your ideas and WOW HO I just saw the KN
with being # 2 in May
Yes I will have it on line , I put all of my shows on line. I have been thinking about this no stop since last week

I think I am going to make it a GIFT CERTIFICATE FUNRAISER too big to do products that have to be delivered So now I need flyers and an order form to make up any ideas please help.

Well here is how I got it. I was talking to a friend about PTA in the Middle (school cause both my kids now will be there ) I told her I would do everything thinking it was only going to be 1 grade then I find out they want to do the whole school
I think I want to give only the 15% but what I am going to DONATE is a few RAFFLE GIFTS cookware, stoneware raffles do really great that will be extra money from the cost of the raffle tickets
WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK ?

i heard this at conference, use the mini catalogs, and direct them to your website to view the full catalog. it's cheaper and make sure you give out business cards in the packet so they have all the info, even if they don't have the mini catalog on hand. over 1000 kids!!!!!!!!! that's fantastic!!

good luck!!!!!!

love,
susan

1. How does the fundraising program work for our middle school with 1,100 kids?

Our fundraising program for middle schools with 1,100 kids works by providing you with a variety of Pampered Chef products to sell. You can choose from our catalog or online products and earn a percentage of the sales for your school.

2. How much money can our middle school expect to raise through this fundraiser?

The amount of money your middle school can raise depends on the number of participants and the effort put into the fundraiser. On average, schools can earn up to $5,000 - $10,000 through our program.

3. Can we customize the products offered for our fundraiser?

Yes, we offer a variety of customizable options for our fundraising program. You can choose specific products or create custom bundles to fit your school's needs.

4. Is there a minimum number of products we need to sell?

There is no minimum number of products that need to be sold for your fundraiser to be successful. However, the more products you sell, the more money your school can earn.

5. How long does the fundraising program last?

The length of the fundraising program can vary, but typically it lasts around 2-3 weeks. We recommend setting a specific end date to create a sense of urgency for participants to make their purchases.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• starrmarie
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
chef131doreen
  • rebeccasmith
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies