• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Exciting Event with Limited Vendors: Unique Gift Ideas and Special Offers!

In summary, Chef is participating in and holding an event this evening. There are 15 vendors present, and each participant will receive $25 in honor money. The event runs from 6-9 pm.
PamperedChefLayla
Gold Member
I am participating in an event next week. They only open it up to 5 - 10 vendors and I was selected to be one of them. There are going to be 5 other vendors there with totally different items. Anyway I am setting up a display with gift ideas which if they don't sell that is fine becuase I have 2 other events where I will be raffling them off for charity. I plan to get oversized postcards with my info and coupons and have some season's best for cash and carry.

Would you put out the new catalogs or get rid of your old ones with "not available" stickers on the discontinued items? I also got some cute stickers from the Booster. or use the holiday mini catty's?

I am very excited. I wish I had earned the Holiday table cloth with my apron. Grrr

I don't put out catalogs, if they want a catalog they have to fill out a customer care form and I will mail them one and follow up with them once they've received it. If they want to place an order I have one catalog available, in a binder, that they can flip through to place orders.It's a good way to loose catalogs fast to put them out a fairs and vendor events! GL and have fun!

OOOhhhh, I like your approach kdangel!

I have old catelogs on hand if they ask for them. They are all stamped with my info and the front has a label that says it's an old catelog. I've had people look through it and call me with orders. I just make sure they are aware of the price diferences if any. Anyone who places an order I give a current catelog. Sometimes just the mini, if they want to see what is new only.

Janis said:
I have old catelogs on hand if they ask for them. They are all stamped with my info and the front has a label that says it's an old catelog. I've had people look through it and call me with orders. I just make sure they are aware of the price diferences if any. Anyone who places an order I give a current catelog. Sometimes just the mini, if they want to see what is new only.
that's pretty much what I do too... there is a cute sticker that I found on here that I print on labels and put on them...Though the date on this catalog may be old,
Just look inside and you'll be sold.
Many fine products you will see.
Call me to learn how to get some for free!
If extra income is what you need,
I can help you to succeed!
www.pamperedchef.biz /xxxxxx
(xxx)xxx-xxxx [email protected]

I am doing a large event tonight (200 registrants) and 15 vendors.

I will have out my old catalogs like I do at all of my events. For me that is the best way to get rid of them. I will also have the mini catalog for people.

Each participant is going to receive $25 in honor money (that they spend as cash with the vendors). When the ladies come to my table I will have a few new catalog's available for them to look at to place their orders. However, if they want a new catalog, I will send them one in the mail or put it in their bag when they get their product.

Good luck at your event.

What is a "Large Event" at Pampered Chef?

A "Large Event" at Pampered Chef refers to a cooking or kitchenware demonstration that is hosted by an individual or organization with a minimum of 25 attendees. These events are a great way to experience our products and learn new recipes.

How do I book a Large Event with Pampered Chef?

To book a Large Event, you can either contact a Pampered Chef consultant directly or submit a request on our website. A consultant will work with you to find a suitable date and time for the event and provide all necessary information.

What is the cost for a Large Event at Pampered Chef?

The cost for a Large Event varies depending on the number of attendees and the type of event. Our consultants will provide a personalized quote based on your specific needs and budget.

What products are typically featured at a Large Event?

At a Large Event, our consultants typically feature a variety of our top-selling products, including cookware, knives, kitchen tools, and pantry items. The consultant will also showcase new products and demonstrate how to use them in various recipes.

Are there any special offers or discounts for Large Events?

Yes, we often have special offers and discounts for Large Events. Our consultants will inform you of any current promotions or exclusive deals available for your event. Additionally, as the host, you may also receive free or discounted products based on the sales from your event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • ilovpc
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
minirottie
  • PamperedSD
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies