• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Sales: Tips for Engaging Large Crowds at Events

In summary, the "Large Crowd, Small Sales" concept is a marketing strategy used by Pampered Chef consultants to sell products to a large group of people at once, typically at an event or party. By purchasing products through this concept, customers can take advantage of special offers and discounts, as well as see and try the products in person before making a purchase. Any type of social gathering or event is suitable for this concept, and there is no specific minimum or maximum number of guests required. As a consultant, you can also host your own "Large Crowd, Small Sales" event to introduce new products and boost sales.
TheFreddiesCook
I always get large groups of people at my shows, but then my highest show has been only $850, where there were about 15 people in attendance. Most of the time I have groups of over 12 guests, but only one or two have a big order and the rest is just $20-30... when I look at what they are ordering, it makes me think they are just buying something out of pity for the host. THen why do they come?

Any advice on this?

What recipe are you doing? Something with higher priced items being used?

Ironically, my lowest show ever was one where I used the DBC for chicken fajitas. I have been doing the three cheese veggie pizza, antipasti pizza, the microwave chips. And have done fajitas and dessert in the DCB at a few and have not sold one DCB yet!

Really try hard to paint a picture of what these tools will do for your customers. Listen to the workshop by Feriale Young "Be a Master Seller" on the Online Training Center. It's all about showing your customers all of the amazing things they can do with the higher priced items, they will either pay full price for them or book a show to get them for free or 1/2 price!

I usually make the Chicken Enchilada Pizza or Bacon and Cheese Brunch Squares and a Lava Cake :)
I sell alot off rice cookers,large bar stones,rotary graters,ridged bakers(I make the chicken & bacon in the microwave)
I dont sell many DCB either :( So I focus on more medium priced items and that seams to work well for me :)
My party average is at $675 for the year and $849 for the month so far :)
Hope that helps :)

What is the "Large Crowd, Small Sales" concept?

The "Large Crowd, Small Sales" concept is a marketing strategy used by Pampered Chef consultants to sell products to a large group of people at once, typically at an event or party.

How does the "Large Crowd, Small Sales" concept benefit customers?

By purchasing products through the "Large Crowd, Small Sales" concept, customers can take advantage of special offers and discounts that are only available during these events. It also allows them to see and try the products in person before making a purchase.

What types of events are suitable for "Large Crowd, Small Sales"?

Any type of social gathering or event where a large group of people will be in attendance is suitable for the "Large Crowd, Small Sales" concept. This can include parties, fundraisers, or community events.

Is there a minimum or maximum number of guests required for a "Large Crowd, Small Sales" event?

There is no specific minimum or maximum number of guests required for a "Large Crowd, Small Sales" event. However, the more people in attendance, the better the discounts and offers will be.

Can I host a "Large Crowd, Small Sales" event as a consultant?

Yes, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you can host your own "Large Crowd, Small Sales" event. This is a great way to introduce new products to a large group of potential customers and boost your sales.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sillylittlechef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
sillylittlechef
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • jterre
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies