• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Sales with an Easy Catalog Show - $858 Earned in Just One Month!

In summary, the Large Catalog Show includes a wide variety of kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and kitchen gadgets, as well as specialty items like stoneware, cutlery, and pantry staples. To host a Large Catalog Show, simply invite friends and family to shop from the catalog either in person or online and earn free and discounted products as the host. Other benefits of hosting include trying out new products and recipes and having a fun shopping experience. The show typically lasts 2 weeks but can be extended if needed. You can also customize your order by selecting specific products or taking advantage of current specials and promotions.
chefcharity
Last year, I had a host with my highest show of $1362. Last month her mom called and wanted a catalog show for this month. So far..... she is at $858!! I have done nothing but drop off a host packet! Everything is on-line and paid for with credit cards! Easiest money I've made in a long time!! LOL!

We still have 2 days left on the show and she said some of her family are receiving an error page when trying to order on my PWS. Anyone have any ideas on that?

No ideas, but CONGRATULATIONS!

You need to recruit this gal!!!!

been trying since last year!!!! LOL!

Most excellent! Be sure and have her book another catalog for Sept....new products!

I would ask her to resend her relatives the invite again, if they're still getting error messages...then have them go directly to your website, shop online, option 1 and type in her name.

Congrats! Awesome!

First of all, congratulations. Secondly, I have no ideas for you either but I wish I did. I am having the same problem. I had 3 out of town guests for a show Saturday try to order from my website and couldn't. They e-mailed their orders to the host and now I have to get in touch with them to get credit card info. Maybe it's just a little glitch that will be fixed soon.

What products are included in the Large Catalog Show?

The Large Catalog Show includes a wide variety of kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and kitchen gadgets. It also features specialty items such as stoneware, cutlery, and pantry staples.

How do I host a Large Catalog Show?

Hosting a Large Catalog Show is easy! Simply invite friends and family to shop from the catalog, either in person or through an online party. As the host, you can earn free and discounted products based on the total sales from your party.

What are the benefits of hosting a Large Catalog Show?

Hosting a Large Catalog Show allows you to earn free and discounted products, as well as exclusive host bonuses. You also get the opportunity to try out new products and recipes, and have a fun and interactive shopping experience with your friends and family.

How long does a Large Catalog Show last?

A Large Catalog Show typically lasts 2 weeks, giving your guests enough time to browse the catalog and place their orders. However, you can extend the show if needed to accommodate more orders.

Can I customize my Large Catalog Show order?

Yes, you can customize your Large Catalog Show order by selecting specific products or creating a wish list from the catalog. You can also take advantage of any current specials or promotions when placing your order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
heat123
  • msmileyface
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
cookingwith_tara
Replies
Views
BettyBoop