1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Sales Large catalog show

1. chefcharity

chefcharity Advanced Member

Last year, I had a host with my highest show of $1362. Last month her mom called and wanted a catalog show for this month. So far..... she is at $858!! I have done nothing but drop off a host packet! Everything is on-line and paid for with credit cards! Easiest money I've made in a long time!! LOL!

We still have 2 days left on the show and she said some of her family are receiving an error page when trying to order on my PWS. Anyone have any ideas on that?

Jun 28, 2009
  2. Patty Davis

Patty Davis Member

No ideas, but CONGRATULATIONS!

Jun 28, 2009
  3. c00p

c00p Veteran Member Gold Member

You need to recruit this gal!!!!

Jun 28, 2009
  4. chefcharity

chefcharity Advanced Member

been trying since last year!!!! LOL!

Jun 28, 2009
  5. Jolie_Paradoxe

Jolie_Paradoxe Senior Member Gold Member

Most excellent! Be sure and have her book another catalog for Sept....new products!

I would ask her to resend her relatives the invite again, if they're still getting error messages...then have them go directly to your website, shop online, option 1 and type in her name.

Congrats! Awesome!

6. First of all, congratulations. Secondly, I have no ideas for you either but I wish I did. I am having the same problem. I had 3 out of town guests for a show Saturday try to order from my website and couldn't. They e-mailed their orders to the host and now I have to get in touch with them to get credit card info. Maybe it's just a little glitch that will be fixed soon.

Have something to add?