• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's the Best Large Bar Pan Recipe for an Open House?

So sorry to hear that the open house was not a success. Hope you can still salvage the situation by going to Babies R Us.
schel
Ok...
I need a couple Large Bar Pan recipe's for my open house. I only have 2 of the cookbooks due to just starting out. I am planning on ordering more for Kit enhancement month, but I need something AWESOME for my open house tomorrow. Can anyone help me out???
Thanks if you can!
Schel

Last edited:
Mexican Chocolate SquaresI am also doing a open house tomorrow and I will be doing the Mexican Chocolate Squares. Very Yummy and served cold..which helps..However I am new at this and I hope I attatch it properly.:) There is also a great recipe for Taco Bites with it. Great for a Mexican Theme show.

Attachments

• Mex choc squares Taco bites.doc
    28.5 KB · Views: 421
Thanks for the recipe, it sounds yummy!
Schel

Hey friend, good luck tomorrow. I have a recipe for texas sheet cake that I have made in my bar pan, but nothing pc. Give me a call if you want it.
Jennie

Here you go!WE TRIED IT LAST SATURDAY AND IT WAS AWESOME!!!

Mexican Chocolate Squares
-------------------------

Ingredients:
1 pkg (318 g) refrigerated jumbo crescent rolls
1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips 250 mL
2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided 500 ml
1 pkg (250 g) cream cheese, softened
1/4 cup sugar
1 tsp ground cinnamon, divided 5 mL
1 tsp sugar 5 mL
1 cup strawberries, hulled and sliced 250 mL

Directions:
1. Preheat oven to 375°F/190°C. Unroll dough; place in Stoneware Bar Pan. With Baker's Roller(TM), roll dough to seal perforations (fitting bottom of Pan) and form crust. Bake 12-15 minutes or until golden brown. Remove to Cooling Rack; cool completely.

2. Place chocolate chips and 1 cup/250 mL of the whipped topping in Small Micro-Cooker(TM). Microwave on HIGH 1 minute, stirring after each 20-second interval until melted and smooth using Skinny Scraper; cool slightly. Reserve 1/4 cup/50 mL of the chocolate mixture for garnish.

3. Place cream cheese, sugar & 1/2 tsp of cinnamon and remaining chocolate mixture in Classic Batter Bowl; whisk until smooth with Stainless Steel Whisk. Spread cream cheese mixture evenly over cooled crust using Small Spreader; drizzle with reserved chocolate mixture.

4. Attach open star tip to Easy Accent(TM) Decorator; fill with remaining whipped topping. Pipe 24 rosettes over dessert. Combine remaining cinnamon and sugar in Flour/Sugar Shaker; sprinkle evenly over rosettes. Hull strawberries using Cook's Corer(TM). Slice strawberries with Egg Slicer Plus(TM). Place one strawberry slice onto each rosette. Slice into squares using Utility Knife. Serve using Mini-Serving Spatula.

Yield: 12 servings

Per serving: Per Serving: 268 calories; 3.9 g protein; 19.1 g total fat; 8.3 g sat fat; 23.2 g carbohydrate; 1.2 g fibre; 23 mg cholesterol; 271 mg sodium

Cook's Tip: To easily drizzle chocolate glaze, pour into one corner of a small, resealable plastic bag. Twist top of bag to seal and secure with a Twixit! Clip. Using Kitchen Shears, snip a small piece off corner of bag allowing glaze to run through.

For a cooler serving temperature and easier slicing, chill 30 minutes.

Hope this helps, Mexican desserts are known for their mixture of chocolate and cinnamon together.
This can also be made ahead of time.
Good Luck!
Schel

The recipe was great!! (Mexican Chocolate Squares)
Everyone loved it.
Thanks for sharing!
Schel

Jennie, I'll still take the recipe if you got it though!

As far as how my Open House went? being I sent out at least 200 invites, I only had 6 people show and my total commission was $515.00. So I guess it could've been worse, but I really was hoping for better.
Onto the next adventure I guess... Babies R Us!!!
Schel

What are some popular recipes to make with the Large Bar Pan?

Some popular recipes to make with the Large Bar Pan include sheet pan dinners, roasted vegetables, baked goods (such as brownies or cookies), and casseroles.

Can I use the Large Bar Pan in the microwave?

Yes, the Large Bar Pan is microwave-safe. It can also be used in the oven, freezer, and dishwasher for convenience.

Do you have any low-fat or healthier recipes for the Large Bar Pan?

Yes, we have a variety of healthy recipes specifically designed for the Large Bar Pan, such as roasted chicken and vegetables or grilled fish and vegetables. These recipes can be found on our website or in our cookbooks.

How many servings can the Large Bar Pan hold?

The Large Bar Pan can hold up to 12 servings, depending on the recipe and portion size. It is a great option for feeding a large group or meal prepping for the week.

Can I use metal utensils on the Large Bar Pan?

No, it is recommended to use only non-metal utensils on the Large Bar Pan to prevent scratching or damaging the non-stick surface. Silicone, wooden, or plastic utensils are safe to use.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Tracie
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • AnnieBee
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
merego
  • Hunter Mom